[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predictions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: summerslam.png (61KB, 1005x325px) Image search: [Google]
summerslam.png
61KB, 1005x325px
>lesnar
>balor
>ambrose
>banks
>crews
>styles
>gallows and anderson
>jeri-ko
>reigns
>>
not memeing, roman and rusev should really be the main event
>>
not memeing, Ambrose and Ziggler should really be the main event
>>
>>1583871
>Memeton
>Rollins
>Ambrose
>Legit Botch
>Miz
>Styles
>Da Club
>Jeri-KO
>Roman
>>
>>1583874
It's not gonna be as good a match as it should be though.
>>
lesnar
rollins
ambrose
botcha
apollo creed
styles
g & a
jeriko
roman
>>
>>1583871

>Who is going to win

Brock Lesnar
Finn Balor
Dean Ambrose
Sasha Banks
The Miz
John Cena
The Club
Enzo & Cass
Roman Reigns

>Who i WANT to win

Brock Lesnar
Finn Balor
Dean Ambrose
Sasha Banks
The Miz
AJ Styles
The Club
Jeri-KO
Rusev
>>
>Rusev will win thanks to shenanigans from Lana. Roman will do a decent job but nobody will care because it's cool to hate on Roman.
>Owens will get a pop-up powerbomb on Big Cass as he goes for the boot, but gets hit by Jericho on accident a second later. Jericho will get Enzo in the Walls, but Enzo reverses thanks to him being tiny and he gets a roll up for the win. Owens and Jericho bicker and Owens powerbombs Chris onto the side apron.
>I don't know about the Tag Titles. I feel like WWE still wants to push New Day for all that money so who knows.
>AJ puts on the calf killer and makes Cena tap. HUGE POP.
>Miz wins thanks to shenanigans from Maryse.
>Sasha wins
>Dean wins but there will be plenty of close falls. Hand shake at the end of the match.
>Seth wins because he's earned it, but it'll be due to count out.
>Lesnar wins but Randy still has a bigger cock.
>>
I really hopes Sami gets on the card in some way. The guy has been having MOTN after MOTN and deserves that SummerSlam payday. Has he even been on tv since Battleground?
>>
File: Trips - Stare.png (244KB, 575x504px) Image search: [Google]
Trips - Stare.png
244KB, 575x504px
>>1583945
>cena taps
>>
>>1583952
pre show most likely.
>>
Oh man , anyone remember about all that rumors about that big fucking push for Brawn Strowman?

They were talking about Brawn Strowman vs Brock Lesnar at Summerslam and Brawn Strowman vs Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

WTF
T
F
>>
>>1583961
He's going to need an excuse for why he's not going to be wrestling for a while, and don't tell me fans wouldn't lap it up.

It also gives an excuse for why there wouldn't be another Cena/Styles match for a while, and puts AJ up there in terms of believably as a heel.

Only bad thing is that it probably means he'll be fighting Dean next. And Dean can't really...hang with AJ.
>>
>>1583980
I feel like Ambrose and Styles would be feuding after SS regardless of how the match goes down. But you do bring up good points.
>>
>>1583986
I feel like if Benjamin hadn't hurt himself the plan was that he was going to take up John's mantle(or place or whatever), and start a feud with AJ.

But that got scrapped because of the injury, and now they're gonna' push the AJ/Dean feud too soon.
>>
>>1583871
Lesnar
Rollins
Le Krazy Man XD
Horse face (the mixed race one)
Bobby Lashley
Styles
Da Club
Jeriko
Reigns
>>
>>1583996
I'm not convinced they would have thrust Shelton into the main event scene that quickly though. Plus, he's a veteran, which these days is almost always a nice way of saying "enhancement talent."

>>1583997
Oh, if only Blaster Lashley...
>>
I'm thinking Orton will take one from Brock
>>
>>1583874
Rusev has never had a good match in his life
>>
File: 1464563449371.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464563449371.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1583945
>Cena tapping
>>
>>1583871
>Orton because he's the full time guy and needs momentum after coming back from being injured

>Baylor because new era and the demon gimmick is money
>Sasha Banks
>Miz
>AJ Styles a)because he needs an actual win in a ppv b)john cena is going away for months to film and smackdown needs a strong aj to keep shit going
>the club because the new day are so big they no longer need to be holding on to the titles
>enzo and class because it sets up the jericho v owens feud
>rusev unless roman is no long being punished for being a junkie
>>
>>1584055
you forgot Memebrose vs Doloh
>>
>>1584055
>>1584062
>Ambrose wins because he hasn't actually defended the title in a singles match and they need the belt to look strong
>>
>>1583871
>Lesnar
>Seth
>Dean
>Sasha
>Miz
>John cena
> asian wife
> rusev
>>
>>1584064
He retained against Seth the night of the draft clean as a sheet, but you're right in that he hasn't had a singles PPV tile defense yet. I agree though, can't see them taking the belt off him this fast.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.