[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CWC General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: cwc.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
Thoughts on the first round?
Favorites to win?
Best match so far?
>>
WWE needs to sign Gallagher ASAP.

and maybe the bollywood boys for the tag team div
>>
>>1581784
The first round was pretty good. Looking forward to the matches to come, given our pretty talented pool of competitors left.
Kota Ibushi VS ZSJ is gonna be the final battle, and Ibushi's gonna win because WWE is really high on Japanese talent right now.
Gargano/Ciampa was easily the best match so far, by a country mile.
>>
File: 3xZGmLlT.jpg (18KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
3xZGmLlT.jpg
18KB, 336x400px
>>1581784

While I don't see it happening, I love dancing fools like TJ Perkins and would love to see him in the classic as long as possible. On the other hand....

>>1581796
Since Bracketology I knew I couldn't wait to be introduced to Jack and by the Gods he didn't dissapoint. I can't wait to see more of him and his style.

I wasn't prepared for the feels of Gargano v. Chiampa, though. Teared up a bit at the end.
>>
>>1581784
best match would be gargano/ciamp story-wise. maybe action-wise too, since i can't recall much of any other matches
standouts would be saez, mendoza and mustafa ali. would love to see them on nxt
personally i'd still like to see zsj wins, but with him not signing and wwe universe clearly has problems with him, i should start betting on another guy.

>>1581796
for me, poo & loo are bottom 5 performers. though maybe they will perform better as tag team, and they certainly have the right niche and can go well in the tag team division
>>
>>1581796
>WWE signs gallagher
>immediately goes main roster
>thrown in with the vaudevillains to make them a three-man group
>vaudevillains revitalized?
>>
>>1581784
Favourite to win is still obviously Ibushi.

Best match is Gargano and Chiampa, then Galagher Vs. Aichner.

>>1581796
I really hope he gets signed. He showed so much more character in one match than most of the main roster could in a year.

>>1581872
Galagher ruined and Vaudevillians continue to be nothing.
>>
>>1581895
>Galagher ruined and Vaudevillians continue to be nothing.

I suppose you're probably right. The Vaudevillains might as well have been dead on arrival once they came to the main roster.
>>
>>1581947
I like them but the entire division apart from AA have been booked like trash leading up to the split, and I doubt much will change.
>>
>>1581957
Yeah, the Tag Teams of WWE have not exactly been super hot as of late. I wish I could say Gallows and Anderson will resurrect it, but the way they've been booked, they aren't gonna hold those belts for all that long. Which s a shame, because they're probably the most able tag team RAW has.
>>
ibushi is working me hard because i genuinely cant tell if hes signed or just denying it as hes told. ibushi seems like the kind that would legit turn down the wwe.

if hes signs, he wins. this whole thing feels like a showcase for him so far.
>>
>>1581987
Oh well. As long as they sign a few of the unexpected guys from the CWC the cruiser weight division might actually end up great.
>>
>>1582005
I thought it was confirmed he signed? He turned up on NXT anyway.
>>
>>1582007
It's promising, but damn, do I get sick of seeing the advertisement for it each week.
>>
>>1582021
If they sign ZSJ, the CW division is confirmed as fucking shit.
>>
>>1582023
I heard nothing but good things about him, and then he put on a pretty slow and unexciting match. Needless to say, I was disappointed. Is this what it's like to watch Bret Hart matches?
>>
>>1582037
No because Bret didn't look like a lanky skinny fat manlet. The only match of his I had seen before this was against Balor when he was still Prince Devitt, and it wasn't a bad match, but it wasn't much different. But I just don't get the hype. Just about anyone can wrestle his style if their opponent just stands there and allows them to do all this shit. If he was signed he would replace the divas as the piss break match.
>>
>>1582054
They don't make technical wrestlers like Angle anymore, that's for sure.
>>
>>1582005

He and Gran Metallik were confirmed to be NXT signees iirc
>>
>>1582065
Yes, they do.
>>
>>1582023
>More Harry Potter promos
>>
>>1581784
Aw man, i thought this would be an E-Fed with CWC as the GM and Sonichu as the champ at first and got my hopes up.
>>
>>1581852
Please lose 60 pounds
>>
>>1581796
I'd quite like to see the Bollywood Boys, but we all know Vince would give them an evil foreigner gimmick when they clearly should be face. Have their first feud with Breezango. Who desperately need a better name.
>>
>>1584899
If he wants angry foreigner sign the "italian" dude or the arab dude who lost first round

bollywood boys should just be dancing faces
>>
>>1584903
And the French dude. Both those guys were great.
>>
First round pretty much sucked except for the johnny wrestling and tomato chomper. I expect it to pick up big time now though.
>>
>>1584918
Most episodes had one completely meh match but for the most part it was what you would expect from indie guys. I'm really not looking forward to seeing ZSJ continue through. That guy is so fucking dull.
>>
>>1584923
you just don't understand the subtle genius in a finger hold
>>
>>1584925
Those dreaded finger holds. I thought they were banned for being too dangerous.
>>
So apparently there's only 2 matches on tonight, so what are they going to do with the other 20-30 minutes, assuming the 20 minute time limit is still a rule in this round.
>>
who Gran Metalick here?
>>
Here we go
>>
How about Kota Ibushi VS Cedric Alexander?
>>
>>1587129
I liked Ciampa Johnny Wrestling more cause there was more of a story but it was top-3 match of tournament
>>
>>1587137
Their match was definitely more brutal, but I think I liked this one more. Cedric fought his damn heart out, despite how hopeless it was. And Ibushi is only further proving why he's the man to win this whole thing. Still though, they were both among the best matches thus far. I can't wait to see what's next!
>>
>>1581784
Does ANYBODY know that song in the commercial that goes like a girl humming Whoa-oa-oa-oa-oa oa whoa-oa-oa-oa oa and the trumpet that goes like doot doot at the end
>>
>>1584903
The Arab cop was 10/10.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
what they gonna do in the back guys
>>
>>1588004
haitch a new boytoy

seth and finn might as well sign with tna
>>
>>1588004
so the first person to be cruised up to main roster cruiserwieght division
thanks hiatch
>>
>>1581852
I hope TJP brings back his Manik/Suicide persona (Villain like comic book character) It suits him perfecly.
>>
>>1588399
>tfw hearing this on nxt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0mMAnudujQ
>>
>>1588402

That is actually pretty dope.
>>
>>1588004

H A I T C H E D
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.