[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kind of done with Lesnar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
So Lesnar was fun for a while there after he beat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Since then, the "Suplex City" stuff seems like a cover for him being lazy and not really putting any effort into having creative matches, his UFC doping scandal, his "this is just a paycheck" mentality, and Ambrose confirming that he's not willing to do much of anything other than show up, I'm kind of done with him.

Here's hoping that Randy Orton goes over at Summer Slam, and Brock starts to actually put some effort into wrestling again.
>>
I saw this post on Reddit

You have to go back
>>
File: dubs.jpg (26KB, 455x625px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
26KB, 455x625px
>>1581355
So, you browsed Reddit too? Time for you go back as well.
>>
>Interesting Lesnar story here - So...a friend of mine used to work in WWE back 2002-2003. Her job was in production and she primarily worked on the DVDs WWE would release back then (this was well before the WWE Network).

>Anyway, they were filming a Brock DVD and took a trip to his farm in Minnesota. She said they were filming a spot in his barn and these baby birds were chirping. The production crew was about to grab the nest and move it somewhere as to not interrupt the audio of the segment.

>Brock had other plans. He grabbed the nest, put it on the ground and stomped on it with no emotion. The crew was a bit taken aback, and Brock said "That's how we do things around here. You don't like it? You can fucking leave. Let's get on with this."

BASED
>>
>>1581288
Nothing wwe has done since royal rumble 2015 has been able to top Lesnar vs Rollins Vs Cena yet, so no.
>inb4 someone tries to say a nakamura match was better
>>
>>1581394
>Literal Bullshit: The Post
>>
They ended the streak for nothing. He didn't put anyone over. He'll lose to Orton and that will be that.
>>
>>1581996
this. lesnar didn't need it and taker's showed up at every mania since. they kinda just threw it away.
>>
>>1581996
>>1582019
Lesnar got the streak because he was damaged goods. Lost to Gaytch & Cena in less than a year and in a filler Big Show feud, nobody gave a shit about him.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.