[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of these are legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Article.jpg (74KB, 673x641px) Image search: [Google]
Article.jpg
74KB, 673x641px
Article: http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-current-wwe-wrestlers-conor-mcgregor-would-lose-a-fight-against

I know it's Cuck-culture but some of them HAS to have knowledge about Wrestling and MMA
>>
>>1580740
>I know it's Cuck-culture but some of them HAS to have knowledge about Wrestling and MMA

You underestimate the stupidity of SJW Britcucks.
>>
Just Ziggler, Lesnar and maybe Del Rio
>>
This is retarded.

All conor would have to do is bulk up a bit and he would be fine with everyone except Brock.
>>
Conor McGregor is an actual fighter. Nobody in WWE can beat him.
>>
>>1580787
Brock lesnar
>>
>D Bry
They are the same size but Bryan isn't a pro. He'd get destroyed
>Ziggy
amateur wrestling isn't enough
>Big E
youtube bodybuilder vs black belt
>Roman
youtube bodybuilder vs black belt
>Big Show
Big Show might have a chance, provided he catches him. If he gets damage to his legs, he's done for.

Cuckculture sigh
>>
big e ahahahahahah
>>
>>1580740
>I know it's Cuck-culture but some of them HAS to have knowledge about Wrestling and MMA

These guys are just fans trying to cash in on clickbait. Also, don't they let anyone write stories for them? Or has that changed now?

I made up some bollocks on reddit a few months back about Goldberg and they ran a story on it saying they had "Trusted sources". Like fuck, it was me, WC. It was me all along.
>>
>>1580740
i really trust the opinion of some mouth breathing retard who has never fought in his life to be a fair judge on who would win in a mma fight.
>>
Why are mandrama shitters so delusional?
>>
>>1580740
none. it is all a work, you stupid idiot
>>
>>1580747

Kek Conor would destroy Zigshit
>>
>>1580796
Ziggy probably would.
He couples a fair size advantage with a good amount of skill in his own right. He could hold his own on the talent front enough to let the weight overwhelm, especially in grappling, which is his forte.
Beeg would kill him because size to such extremes is just too much.
Bryan in his prime is a wildcard, because he's immensely knowledgeable, talented and practiced, and seems tough as fuck. But he doesn't back it up with accolades like a Ziggler does.

Roman would die.
Big E would die so fucking laughably it's not even funny.
>>
Rusev

Dumb marks
>>
allright MMA fan here dont know shit about wrestling lets look at this list:

most of the size advantages are irrelevant unless a guy is trained

10. impressive record but there are plenty NCAA D1 wrestlers in the UFC. id give it a very slim chance.
9.football and powerlifting.... is this writer fucking high? no chance
8.i train in jiu jitsu but that doesnt mean i can take on marcelo garcia or whatever. beating a burgular with 0 fighting skill is also not an accomplishment. no chance
7.the guy cro cop fucking emberassed at pride? he has a winning % mma record at least, but anyone hes ever beaten is so pathetic they dont even have a fighting page. very very very slim chance
6.vale tudo isnt a fighting style, his record is pathetic and all of his wins are vs kickboxers who tried out in MMA. no chance
5. article doesnt specify how many times he lost, but its an impressive high school record at least. slight chance
4.Joe is also trained in jiu-jitsu, judo, and muay thai fighting - and im a master of bullshido. no chance
3.we learned that Big Show could take a punch. kayfabe people fucking keyfabe. no chance
2.wow football... absolutely 0 chance
1.its brock. amazing amateur wrestling record, division 1 ncaa champ , ufc champ . very high chance to win
>>
Based beeg would kill that potato manlet with one swing
>>
File: le whippy star man.jpg (660KB, 3192x2124px) Image search: [Google]
le whippy star man.jpg
660KB, 3192x2124px
>>1580894
>>
>>1580899
That swing would take 3 years to connect by which point his legs would have been cut out from under him
>>
>>1580894
>kayfabe
It says it in the article that he took real punches which anyone waching at the time could clearly see. You can't fake a broken nose
>>
>>1580740
>Roman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They're total marks. Size doesn't matter shit when you don't know how to fight unless you're an absolute giant facing someone else who doesn't know how to fight
>>
>>1580753
We'll see how well that statement is after he fights Diaz
>>
>>1580937
DIaz knows how to fight compared to 90% of the WWE roster you retard.
>>
>>1580862
Right back at you
>>
Anybody with honours in proper wrestling or MMA experience has a decent chance of wrecking his shit, judging by how badly he got wrecked by Diaz. So Dolph, Bork and Alberto with their weight advantages are pretty much given.
>>
>>1580796
Roman looks nothing like a bodybuilder to me.
>>
>>1580796
Ziggy has a legit chance. Conor has shown his grouund game is non existant. If he goes down, Zigman can get something done.
>>
People that would most likely beat Conor McGregor:
>Jason Jordan
>Big E
>Dolph Ziggler
>Brock Lesnar

People that could beat McGregor but I could see being beaten as well:
>Alberto Del Rio
>Shinsuke Nakamura

People that would most likely get their asses kicked by McGregor:
>Daniel Bryan
>Samoa Joe
>Big Show
>Roman Reigns

Size absolutely does matter, but so does fight experience.
>>
Almost anyone on the roster except for a few NXT midgets and the women could beat McGregor's ass. /sp/ tards are completely delusional.

>muh fighting skill

lel.
>>
>>1580943
I don't think you understand that Conor's punches didn't do shit to Diaz. Its not about fighting back only, its dealing damage, which Conor couldn't do. His strikes are killer in featherweight, but not above
>>
>>1580931
>>1581151
>>1580906
It's not the size that matters. It's the weight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Watch Connor Macgregor vs The Mountain. He can't do shit against him and Hafþór is pissing around and letting him off the whole time. At 6'9 Hafþór wouldn't even be the biggest guy on the roster too.
>>
>>1581183
The Mountain can't do squat either and it's obvious punches to the face are banned in that encounter.
>>
>>1581183
The mountain is certainty the biggest guy on the roster. He's like 400 lbs.
>>
>>1581167
That's why he split Diaz multiple times, because his strikes do nothing. Holy shit, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>1581151
>People that could beat McGregor but I could see being beaten as well:
>>Alberto Del Rio

He's one of the few that I can see having it on lock. He has a BIG height, weight and reach advantage, as well as experience in a straight-up shoot-fight environment.

>thinking Big E could beat McGregor

He's a big, uncoordinated muscle-blimp. He'd get eaten alive.
>>
>>1581200
Theres like 3 points wear Connor gets grabbed and Hafbor could squish him like that scene in Game of Thrones
>>
My man, the extraordinary gentleman Jack Gallagher would take him.
>>
>>1581151
>Beeg having no chance
>Big E having a remote chance

Seek sunlight.
>>
No Corbin on the list?
>>
>>1580740
Kurt Angle in his prime.
>>
>>1581207
Who won the fight early in the second round?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.