[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has he lost it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: ambroseagogo.jpg (12KB, 312x311px) Image search: [Google]
ambroseagogo.jpg
12KB, 312x311px
In one hour with Austin all but a few manchild nerds and kids who don't know better have turned on him.

Simply - Ambrose rambled lethargically through the interview because he knew that saying more would reveal to everyone he's a phony. At his core he's a nice middle-class boy who is playing at being broken.
>>
No one has turned on him. The shitposters just got more material to shitpost with.
>>
>>1580424
>At his core he's a nice middle-class boy who is playing at being broken.
Could you expand on that? I didn't watch last night
>>
>>1580424

Didn't he actually have a fucked up-bringing though?
>>
>>1580439
Austin talked to Dean about his early life and Dean wanted to avoid the conversation. He brought up the divorce between his parents, his mother working all night on a factory and sleeping all day, he and his sister fending for themselves, but he didn't want to get much further in the subject.
>>
>>1580424
He is looking like Alex Jones there. They should give him an Alex Jones gimmick
>>
>>1580424
>parents divorced at early age
>had to care for himself
>became a crack den junkie
>spilled his blood every match in CZW
>'nice middle-class boy who is playing at being broken'
He's everything but a poser. It's more like he didn't want heat on himself. Still, fuck him for being so apprehensive about it.
>>
before the interview I bet Austin was a big fan but after I be he couldn't give two shits aboot him eh
>>
Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley is not a good interview. This is not a shocker. He's very introverted and private. If you want him to open up/be friendly and outgoing, put him with friends like Owens and Cesaro (Table for 3) or his girlfriend Renee, and don't have Steve Austin interrogate him about his past doing deathmatches in CZW.

It was honestly hilarious how he kept stone-walling Austin, who just got more and more pissed. "Fuck you, Austin, I don't care about your podcast. Oh, and fuck you, Austin, I can't be edgy. It's not the Attitude Era anymore, retard."
>>
What did he say that was so controversial?
>>
>>1580664
>If you want him to open up/be friendly and outgoing, put him with friends like Owens and Cesaro (Table for 3)

He seemed like a total cunt on Table for 3. It's what initially turned me off him. The way he spoke and ate was just revolting. I just don't think sit down interviews or chats are his thing. Him with Reigns and Rollins may have more chemistry and be more entertaining. Talking about the way they came up the roster,
>>
>>1580677
Nothing, really. Maybe two things but they aren't really controversies.

He buried scripted promos. (But so what?)

He said Lesnar didn't want to do anything hardcore in their hardcore match and that's why it was so lame. (100% true.)
>>
File: 1469172954405.jpg (116KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1469172954405.jpg
116KB, 1252x1252px
>he's a phony. At his core he's a nice middle-class boy who is playing at being broken

He had the worst fucking childhood you can imagine and he is a phony?

Its a miracle he is still alive you stupid idiot
>>
>>1580723
Everyone keeps saying he had a terrible childhood, but what was so bad about it?
>>
File: 1423450783041.jpg (48KB, 301x709px) Image search: [Google]
1423450783041.jpg
48KB, 301x709px
>>1580702
>that's why it was so lame.
Then why did Cena have a better match with Lesnar without weapons?
>>
>>1580737
Because there wasn't a weapon stipulation, so it was just a regular match. Brock just sandbagged everything that would have made the match any good.
>>
>>1580734
>lives in a ghetto
>poor
>mom is a whore
>dad is gone
>he drops out of school
>does drugs
>Could be shoot anytime because why not

Great life
>>
>>1580756
>Brock just sandbagged everything that would have made the match any good.
Except Roman put out a better match and he was sandbagged ALOT more. They barely touched the weapons it was a regular match with the occasional tool at hand.

You're acting like a weapon stipulation changes all aspects about the match. it's still wrestling.
>>
>>1580737
Because dean ambrose is the most godawful wrestler that I have ever seen
>>
>>1580756
>>1580762

All of Brock recent matches are the same

>Suplex Suplex F5

There is no better/worse. Except the two ones with Taker because Brock wasn't an untouchable Suplex machine in them.

They had a chance to change it with Dean at WM 32 but guess what those t-shirts aint gonna sell itself! Suplex City again.

Fuck brock
>>
>>1580424
kek this, edgy twat
>>
>>1580761

Myth vs. reality.

Every bored and priviliged university educated girl with a credit card on daddy's dime will give you a sob story about their past. Just like Ambrose.
>>
>>1580762

Because it does when almost the entire build was about the street fight stipulation. You can't spend a month hyping a stipulation and then have that barely come into play when the actual match happens.
>>
>>1580777
This is true, I'm so sick and tired of these goddamn crybabies that cry about how they're victims and are entitled to get everything.
>>
>>1580762
Are you mentally challenged? If Ambrose keeps on coming up with ideas and Brock says no to it, but they still have to work the weapons into the match, where one guy really doesn't want them, you're going to get a shit match no matter what.
>>
>>1580761
>>lives in a ghetto
austin gave him the chance to explain his situation but dance around it, didn't he say there was public housing?
>>poor
so
>>mom is a whore
source
>>dad is gone
so far all of these apply to like 80% of black people.
>>he drops out of school
his choice
>>does drugs
his choice
>>Could be shoot anytime because why not
wat
I bet lebron james had a tougher upbringing than this whiny nerd
>>
>>1580795
https://streamable.com/67m6
>>
>>1580798
>https://streamable.com/67m6
That tells you nothing about his upbringing though, it's him saying how many drugs he did in Puerto Rico.
>>
>>1580789
That doesn't hinder the quality of the match, it's there to improve it.
Whether it actually improves the match is one thing but you can't make the match worse if the wrestlers are still doing what they always do but with more ways to entertain.

Unless you botch moves with the weapons or use one too much throughout the match (which they didn't the weapons were barely touched) that's the only time it would make the match sour. Think of it as a normal singles match with the occasional weapon spot.
>>
Like everyone on /asp/
>>
>>1580795
>so
>his choice

How was your upbringing?
>>
>>1580815
i grew up poor, but i've never touched drugs in my life
not every poor kid has to become a junkie
btw how the fuck did he find any interest in sports if he was such a fuck up junkie w/o a father figure growing up?
>i uhh played football and wrestled
that's quite the motivated loser, or maybe he's lying?
>>
>>1580823
Who said he wasn't motivated?
Who said he was doing drugs as a kid?
>btw how the fuck did he find any interest in sports if he was such a fuck up junkie w/o a father figure growing up?
Most kids at that age grew up glued to the TV so he probably got his interest in wrestling then
He said himself he didn't get really into drugs until he was about 20.
>>
>>1580762
Are you being retarded on purpose? For a match that allowed weapons, it was shit. Why the fuck are you comparing it to a regular match? It is like saying a Tyler Breeze had a better tag team match in the preshow instead of the Royal Rumble.

The Dean match was shit compared to OTHER no DQ matches. Apples and Oranges man.
>>
>>1580928
The Dean match was shit however you look at it. I compared it to a regular match for the anon I replied to because he thinks a weapon stipulation can somehow make a match worse when it's only there to improve it.

Deano had a bad weapons stipulation match with Lesnar that doesn't mean it would've been good if it were a regular match, both match types are very similar with the weapons match having more to entertain with.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
> mfw there are ''''''people''''' on /neowooasp/ that have never done any drugs at all
> not even MDMA
> not even a shitty little pill at some dirty club
> never smashed an 8 ball with a slut then watched her suck your dick for over an hour because your too fucked up to get it hard

You shut-in melts have never lived. Mass-order those helium masks immediately
>>
>>1581032
>Avoiding drugs means you're a shut-in
What kind of shithole do you live in where drugs are the norm?
>>
>>1581032
>for over an hour because your too fucked up to get it hard

>you're

Stay in school kids, and if you do make it don't then make up a troubled past like Ambrose to give your loving yet bland childhood color.
>>
>>1581052
Oh i have a few friends that have never touched drugs. Its no coincidence they are some of the most boring and depressing people i know
Its called having a social life and living your life to the fullest. Dont worry anon, maybe one day it will happen to you
>>
>>1581065
> unironically grammer-naziing on 4chan
Lol
Dont be a square kids.
You might end of like this insipid yawn cunt
>>
>>1581032
i know man, just got back from the pusher and got some junk, gonna shoot up while i watch Smackdown tonight
>>
Jon Good is a private guy, that's petty well known at this point. If you had this upbringing
>>1580448
>>1580467
How often would you wanna start talking about it for thousands of people to hear?
>>
>>1581122
I wasn't shitting on him. Merely stating the facts.
>>
>>1580815
>dropping out of school
>anyone's choice but his own
>>
>>1581112
Anything harder then normal yayo is scummy
>>
>>1581112

I'm on the meth. Gonna be grinding me teeth down to the roots while watching Smackdown and eating Doritos.

>#imamanwithasociallifeandlivinglifetothefullest
>>
File: 1416748824140.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416748824140.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1581127
> mfw there are ''''''people''''' on /neowooasp/ that have never shot up heroin
live a little
>>
>>1581122
>Jon Good

Hi deancuck!
>>
>>1581077
>having a social life involves taking drugs
Are you high right now?
I guarantee you started smoking tobacco to fit in too.
>>
File: 211221.jpg (134KB, 568x572px) Image search: [Google]
211221.jpg
134KB, 568x572px
>>1581129
>Wrestling is so bad the fans have to shoot up to watch it
Weed is the only acceptable answer, and hash to a lesser extent.
>>
>>1581032
>melts

Fucking hell. Angryanon posts on /asp/. This is hilarious.
>>
>>1581032
You're always too fucked up to get hard you fucking faggot, eat a dick Bretcuck
>>
>>1581032
>Admitted junkie
>Dated a hamplanet, the only type of female that would accept him to spend his gubment cheques
>Boasts about said failures in life to see it as a positive instead of accepting and fixing the problem
>Can't even bring the bants anymore since /sp/
Seek therapy.
>>
>>1581419
> recreationally doing drugs with your friends occasionally makes you a junkie
> slim big booty bitch equals hamplanet
> talks about my failures in life even though i earn more than both your parents, have a beautiful happy family and my phonebook is full of more friends than your whole year at school
> implying i dont bring the bants on the regs still you just cant tell its me because there is no bong flag to accompany it

Kek a doodle doo

If you knew bretchad irl then your life's biggest achievement would be that youve had conversations with me without lying
>>
>>1581495
>brags to anonymous on a wrestling forum
seek help
>>
>>1581504
> defend yourself
> s-stop bragging!
Kek
Spoken like a true omega

Post jaw

Or calves
>>
>>1581516
>having to prove anything to anonymous people online
seek help
>>
>>1580424
He was broken before wrestling thou. Hell, I can tell you he had a shitty life for the little things I have hear.
>Dad was/is on prison
>Mom was a slut
>Might have change favors for drugs
and so on
>>
>>1581495
>not a junkie
Considering you've went downhill and even having tripfag betas look down on your bants, i'd say otherwise.
>b-but it's ONLY her ass that gets fat
Stay delusional if it makes you content with yourself, or post her belly and accept your ignorance, it's the only way to better yourself.
>>
>>1581663

rekt
>>
>>1580777
But Ambrose wasn't giving a sob story. He was blatantly trying to avoid going into to much detail about his life outside wrestling. He even said he hates people that cry about their lives and tell sob stories about their upbringing.
>>
>>1580448
That's because Dean is a private person with a fucked up past, but he doesn't want to dine or it or even talk about it. That's perfectly respectable.
>>
>>1581130
For real
>>
>>1580795
>t. trust fund babby

Leave your house for more than 15 minutes a day, you motherfucking jabronie. Guarentee your outlook on life will change in a heartbeat.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.