[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batista promo on smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi1W_j3gd6A

wow he was right, what happened to wwe?
>>
damn whens the last time you've heard a crowd boo that loud?
>>
>>1580426
>Meh im sure that Roman Reigns is more booed by the crowd
>Start the video
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
>>
>>1580408

Based Big Dave

He had a great run too bad the smarks never respected him.
>>
>>1580408
kys wolfcuck
>>
and he ended up tapping at Wrestlemania..
>>
>>1580408
>>1580456

Yeah he's a real man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ODn6ZykFM
>>
The prophecy
>>
File: batista_tweeter-2076828.jpg (74KB, 567x229px) Image search: [Google]
batista_tweeter-2076828.jpg
74KB, 567x229px
>>1580408
>>
JBL nailed it at the end too

What happened to all the MEN?
>>
>>1581159
BASED
>>
>>1580426
>>1580434
When Smackdown was still pre-recorded?

The only other time I can think of was Steph a couple months ago when they booed throughout her entire promo
>>
>>1580408
Why don't people just wear wife beaters when they cut a promo? it makes them look tougher
>>
>>1581165
>chubby with man tits
>gets BTFO by Joey Styles
>rubs other wrestlers' butts in the shower
JBL has nothing to say
>>
>>1580408
This promo and people with his mindsight is what's wrong with the business, I'm glad the mindset has changed.
>>
Bases big Dave understood the business. It is why he initially left too. Pg pussy bullshit.

>>1581311
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>1581311
manlet detected
>>
Hello again, Jack!
>>
>>1581445
>big Dave understood the business
he doesn't know shit, he's a fucking asshole that wanted to promote a movie.

When you're a returning star you're supposed to put over new talent during your run. Based Vince actually understands the importance of this so he had Bluetista put over the hottest superstar that desperately need that rub at the time and a group that is going to carrying the company on their back in a few years.

Anybody sprouting the nonsense that Batista should've won the title at WM when he was going to be out in a few months is a fucking retard. So is he if he's still salty about having to put people over instead of getting his championship run.
>>
>>1581503
>the state of the Anti-smarks
fucking kek
>>
>>1581521
>being this retarded and uninformed

Congratulations, you got me mad. And I didn't even read your whole post, fucking moron
>>
>>1581530
Why would you put the belt on someone who's going to be gone?
>>
>>1580601
Wow fuck that fatty and his complaining. All those stupid mma rules protect people from wrestling. If that was a street fight then the back of that fat fucks head would've been split like a watermelon.
>>
>>1580408
Hollywood Dave was based af
>>
>>1580426
>Thinking the crowd reactions on a Smackdown show are legit

Fucking Pajeet
>>
File: The_Rock.0.jpg (117KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
The_Rock.0.jpg
117KB, 1310x873px
>>1581536
>>
Batista was the last real man in the wwe.
>>
>>1581521

Found the Daniel Bryan cancer

>>1581536

To give the strap some credibility it desperately needs after it's been turned into a meaningless prop by vanilla midget indie shitters. yes yes yes
>>
File: trump32.jpg (87KB, 483x1077px) Image search: [Google]
trump32.jpg
87KB, 483x1077px
Dave Bautista @DaveBautista Aug 8
Things I'd rather do than fly with @AmericanAir or @British_Airways again:Another match w/ Great Khali, vote for Trump, eat balut, go blind

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1584370
I'm guessing he had some bad airline experiences

not uncommon
>>
>>1581521
>When you're a returning star you're supposed to put over new talent during your run
this is false
>>
>>1581536
>>1584173
There's nothing wrong with giving guys like him the belt, so long as he shows up to half or most raw shows during their reigns.
>>
>>1581521
Dried up old hags should do that,
Not everyone who's over 40 should have to put over new stars, that makes them less creditable
>>
>>1584398
also could make feuds predictable
>>
everything he said in that promo was the truth
>>
>>1581536
Batista said himself he was going to be gone a few weeks for GOTG press and then come back full time. Batista was working smackdowns and house shows during his run. They could have had the fucking WWE belt on the red carpet and shit for the summer's biggest movie and on late night talk shows. But nah.
>>
>>1581536
Ever heard about Brock lesnar?
>>
>>1584601
It's because Gaytch and Steph thought the movie was going to flop and laughed at him when he said it was going to be huge

Second time Gaytch did this, first was getting into Vince's ear to let Rocks contract run out
>>
>>1584173
>Batista
>Credibility
Randy won it from fuck Jhon, the fuck more do you want?

>>1584392
>>1584398
Batista wasn't over, he was old and he was rusty, so he doesn't deserve the title end of story. Put some guys over until you heat up or leave like the crybaby you are. Fuck him
>>
>>1584394
Sure, but Batista wasn't the guy, it wasn't the time and it wasn't his WM. there's very few returning stars that can reheat themselves past the nostalgia act level to deserve the actual WWE title. Batista tried and failed then left again. Fuck him
>>
>>1584370
Didn't he lose his bags at one of those places?
>>
>>1584370
He's a libcuck like Punk, time to ignore him.
>>
File: 1427466715340.png (154KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1427466715340.png
154KB, 424x318px
>>1581521
>Promote a movie
>Make one of your actors look weak while promoting.
He only got shit on towards the end with Bluetista because Vince caved in to the smarks. Dbry really fucked up this company when fans realized they can scream for certain wrestlers to win knowing WWE will listen to them. Ziggles and Balor are recent examples.
>>
Batista is what WWE could've kept in 2011
They should've booked him like a literal bad ass,rather than being a fucking pussy.I always thought that when the Rock returned,perhaps Batista might return and they could feud.
That last run WWE gave him was fucking weak.Smarks ruined the Batista return and they were cheering for a guy that barely looked like a bodybuilder,had bad mic skills and now smarks fucking realise this guy was a fucking waste.
I hope WWE gets Batista back and make him interfere in that Brock Vs. Randy match and giving both of them a Batista Bomb.
>>
>>1585090
Cont.
As for Bryan,the guy has charisma,I was glad he won but I got pissed off that WWE made Batista's run pretty short.
>>
>>1585090
Batista is too busy trying to be a 2nd Dwayne Johnson by making mainstream movies. The only thing is that Batista and The Rock don't have the same charisma, just to come back and do whatever the fuck he wants like The Rock does. He comes back, Vince and the whole WWE start sucking his dick until he leaves.
>>
>>1585090
>now smarks fucking realise this guy was a fucking waste
now that's just wrong, smarks still love the guy and enjoy whatever he does even when he doesn't wrestle because he's that great.

>I hope WWE gets Batista back and make him interfere in that Brock Vs. Randy match and giving both of them a Batista Bomb
holy shit that's a terrible idea, kill yourself
>>
>>1585182
The 2 movies Batista has been in easily eclipse everything Rock has done
>muh Fast
>>
>>1585229
Roman doesn't have that main eventer look to me.
>holy shit that's a terrible idea, kill yourself
It's not one of the best ideas,but if Batista gets involved in the feud at some point,it would be cool.
>>
>>1581521
Hasnt Batista gone on record that he just wanted to return to wrestle and that he agreed that he shouldnt had ME WM agaisnt Randy?

Sound like you got worked into a shoot.
>>
>>1584605
pfft. As if Haitch was wrong, Batista was a glorified extra. Its like crediting Jeff Jarrett for the success of Attitude era.
>>
>>1585182
With just two movies Batista is already a better actor than Rock.
>>
File: Kalreegar.png (620KB, 741x716px) Image search: [Google]
Kalreegar.png
620KB, 741x716px
>>1585006
Don't actually know Batista's political views but hating Trump doesn't automatically make you a liberal. Look at Adam Baldwin for example.
>>
>>1581536
he was on a 2 year contract you imbecile
>>
>>1585097
i thought you were talking about bryan when you said he was a waste and i thought you were smart for a second then i realized you have the mental deficiency of a 5 year old autist
>>
>>1584605
Wow, haitch really knows what's best for business! Kek at the state of wwe and its roster full of vanilla flippy manlets right now
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.