[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Finn-Balor.jpg (37KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Finn-Balor.jpg
37KB, 645x370px
What's his appeal?
>>
>>1580201
He is good in the ring, has a good look and the demon thing is cool
>>
demon
>>
Le face paint meme, he's going to be the rey mysterio of this generation
>>
facepaint
>>
The demon thing makes no fucking sense
>>
>>1580201
WWE have played up his History, and are pretending he was a legendary figure in Japan, and therefore deserves a giga-push despite not fitting the mold in the WWE.
When most indie guys on the roster have put in just as much work elsewhere.
He's a beneficiary of WWE's manipulation machine. Triple H's Undertaker, in a way.
>>
File: 1341213548900.jpg (18KB, 309x237px) Image search: [Google]
1341213548900.jpg
18KB, 309x237px
>>1580209
Maybe it's against his religion to buy paint more than once a month. Probably
>>
>>1580201
Another indie midget known only for his MAT TECH WRESTLIN.
Which is retarded in a fake fight soap opera
>>
>>1580201
Manlet, retarded accent, indy guy

Literally a smark favourite then
>>
>>1580209

yeah like when the fuck has anyone ever worn war paint into battle??? xDD
>>
>>1580201
>What's his appeal?

>#hesafagjustlikeme

It's like the fatty-fatty-boom-boom's liking Owens because he's fat, but queer
>>
I feel like his demon thing would go over better in Lucha Underground.

It's the kind of goofy thing I like but he needs a proper "Jekyll" half if he's going to do this sort of thing.
>>
>>1580258

>"fatty-fatty-boom-boom's"
>How old are you?
>We just call them fat fucks
>>
All these size queens BTFO

Can't wait for him to win the title and hear all the anti smarks complain more
>>
>>1580463
>when you see a normal poster devolve into another gimmick like Deanbean because he can't handle criticism on behalf of a wrestler he likes

You're better than this.
>>
File: b5b3bb870315a7bfa56a2ce.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
b5b3bb870315a7bfa56a2ce.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>1580202
>the demon thing is cool
>>
>>1580463

Damn man he's already working the anti smarks>>1580469
>>
Cause he's under-sized and a manlet like them. Oh and also cause he wrestled in Japan.

You don't see smarks rallying behind someone like cody rhodes, mainly cause he didn't wrestle in le indies or NJPW, but now that he's doing that, when he comes back he'll get a monster pop
>>
>>1580489
I don't even dislike Finn
It's just a shame to see a normal poster become another Carter
>>
>>1580440
learn how to greentext newcunt
>>
That ass
>>
>>1580493
Smarks used to get behind Cody Rhodes until Based Goldie came back and was outworking half the roster like he had never been gone. He really showed up Cody and the Sardust angle was always kind of bad.
>>
>>1580529

Cody Rhodes and Goldust was such a great tag team. Unreal they made them drop the titles on the RR pre-show to the old age outlaws of all people...
>>
I couldn't understand a word this queer said on Raw last night
>>
>>1580529
>Smarks used to get behind Cody Rhodes until Based Goldie came back and was outworking half the roster like he had never been gone

Goldust never embarrassed Cody, because Cody was talented as fuck, too.
If anything, backing for Cody increased after Goldy came back, because it coincided with that GOAT brotherhood angle.
It dwindled after month upon month of starfaggotry
>>
>>1580201
>What's his appeal?
boipussy
>>
>>1580209
Didn't you see his epic Irish folklore lesson? He's tapping in to the power of his fairy tale namesake.
>>
File: Shinsuke Nakamura NXT Debut.png (221KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke Nakamura NXT Debut.png
221KB, 645x370px
<This guy is better
>>
I'm not homophobic or anything, but he's so blatantly gay I can't get behind him.
>>
File: shinsgay.jpg (212KB, 1568x963px) Image search: [Google]
shinsgay.jpg
212KB, 1568x963px
>>1581090
To queers and gook lovers
>>
>>1581090
>>1581094
>Appeal to a bigger audience Vince said
>Bring in minorities he said
I think Vince is legit trying to bring in >the gay comminuty
>>
File: 1465670008383.png (283KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
1465670008383.png
283KB, 500x312px
>>1580249
>comparing war paint to full faggot demon paint in ~45% of your body
>>
>>1581254
>>1581250
His entrance is brilliant fuck you
>>
>>1581318
I would dress in full demon wear in war during a time my enemies believe in that shit. Then again I'm not a manlet tho
>>
>>1580202
>5'7"
>165 lbs
>Good Look

BAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I don't fucking know. He's so damn boring. His demon "character" is just an entrance and nothing else. I don't fucking understand. Even Roman is more interesting.
>>
he started a cool faction so smarks love him
he's smooth in the ring so wrestling fans like him
he's really hot so women love him
he has cool demon paint/merch so kids love him

universal appeal
>>
>>1582203
You missed the part where he can't talk for shit or look good or intimidating in a promo. and he's had plenty of aid with the promos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjJizlEbMws

That terrible acting
>>
If he stopped cutting shitty promos, stayed silent and permanently used the demon gimmick, he'd be 10x better
>>
His title reign in nxt single handedly made nxt unwatchable
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.