[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CM Phil, the skinnyfat midget geek with no muscles that he is,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: rs-205583-CMPunk_Stathas_055.jpg (65KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-205583-CMPunk_Stathas_055.jpg
65KB, 1200x630px
CM Phil, the skinnyfat midget geek with no muscles that he is, is going to be completely obliterated on September 10th.
>>
Mickey Gall is literally going to boil him like a potato
>>
File: Phil5.jpg (51KB, 330x239px) Image search: [Google]
Phil5.jpg
51KB, 330x239px
>>1579887
GOAT
>>
I don't give a shit about Punk, but I'm looking forward to the outcome of this match. No matter what happens, there'll be mass outrage.
>>
File: punk doesnt care.gif (4MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
punk doesnt care.gif
4MB, 200x150px
>>1579887
>>1579893

>tfw he wins via submission
>>
File: 1-Trump.jpg (96KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
1-Trump.jpg
96KB, 1240x930px
Can't wait till he btfos all the beaners
>>
>>1579893

its funny because galls head looks like a potato
>>
>>1579887
HEY PHIL
ONLY 32 DAYS BEFORE YOU DIE
>>
>>1580189
I wish I could be as nonchalant as Phillipe. Then again, the dude is yelling about fake wrestling.
>>
I thought the match was in August?
>>
>>1579887
Lmao
>>
>>1579887
>he saved the picture of a man he despise on his hdd
>keeps reminding us that phil will get btfo by a disney cartoon

is this a true definition of 'getting worked into a shoot'?
>>
File: cuck man Phil.jpg (1KB, 13x125px) Image search: [Google]
cuck man Phil.jpg
1KB, 13x125px
>>
>>1579887
>another Carter: I'm creepingly obsessed with Phil thread

Begging you to have sex fatboy
>>
>>1585380
He's just angry at his father.
We have to let the poor boy vent.
Plus the longer he obsesses over Punk, the closer he will get to eventually killing himself one day.
>>
I swear to god, Phil looks like Steve Carroll in that pic
>>
>>1585338
wow
>>
>>1585338
Simply amazing
>>
As a fan of CM Phil, I'll enjoy the mass outrage if he wins.

If he wins via submission I don't think I won't mark out like a little girl.

>There are people who are watching the fight just to see the possibility of someone they used to adore get seriously injured.

Assclowns. Will I be upset if Punk loses? Maybe. But am I watching the fight out of purely chaotic evil induced mindsets? No. Sad, strange little men some of you guys are. I hope every single person who hopes Punk's health becomes a serious issue gets whats coming to them.

Just sit your fat asses down and enjoy the fight you fucking cocksmokes.
>>
>>1579887
Got a few things for you to do you pencil necked geek

Hit the showers
Have sex
Get a clue
>>
>>1587705
>>There are people who are watching the fight just to see the possibility of someone they used to adore get seriously injured.

I sure fucking am

I'm even buying it so I can watch it in 1080p

Punk confirmed draw
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.