[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yeah, I outpopped Daniel Bryan. Later, smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: BASED ROMAN.webm (1MB, 1276x714px) Image search: [Google]
BASED ROMAN.webm
1MB, 1276x714px
>Yeah, I outpopped Daniel Bryan. Later, smarks
>>
Wtf? I love Roman now!
>>
wtf i love ro man now
>>
wtf? i love to ream man now
>>
Based ramen
>>
Can't wait when he will be in the main event and whole areas will start giving him shit again
>>
File: SMUG ROMAN.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
SMUG ROMAN.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
B A S E D
>>
Okay, so he got a little pop as the Defender of the USA against the Evil Foreigner. Now put him back in the main title picture and see what happens.
>>
>>1579794
No because the premature main event push was inherently the problem he had to begin with. Ambrose took ages to get there as he worked his way up so his main event appearance wasn't shocking, Rollins was the one to break up the Shield and got plenty of attention with the authority, plus earned his shot with MITB so he wasn't a surprise either. Roman was simply super pushed as a singles guy with retarded promos and it backfired.

They could've at least kept him as a silent badass to mask the mediocre mic work.
>>
It is rocky maivia and the rock all over again. Roman is fucking based and the crowds know it. And the smarks will still complain just like they did about rock all the way until 2003
>>
File: 1466378001317.jpg (120KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1466378001317.jpg
120KB, 500x625px
Based Big Hog wanking the smurfs!
>>
He was booed more than Rusev...
>>
File: 1470582611694.jpg (23KB, 225x410px) Image search: [Google]
1470582611694.jpg
23KB, 225x410px
>>1579966
>Comparing Rock to Roman

Ok

Rock
>Found his gimmick after some time stuck with Maivia
>Become instantly over
>knew how to work in-ring
>Legit Draw
>Amazing on the mic
>iconic catchprases
>Great seller

Now Roman
>stuck with the same gimmick that fans that aren't 5 years old hate
>"Over" in a "go away faggot" way for 2 years
>Gets carried by Based Brock or Aj, Shit match with haitch at WM 32 when Ambrose got a good one even.
>His stable is a ratings cancer
>Fucking shit on the mic
>tater tots and other Sufferin' succotash
>comeback after being beat up 10 min to do is his spear punch roooaaaa combo

The only thing in which roman is better is look.

And thats questionable too.

Roman will NEVER EVER come close to based Rocky.

Screncap this
>>
>>1579988
Ramen noodles are the GOAT coincidentally
>>
>>1580022
>Gets carried by Based Brock or Aj, Shit match with haitch at WM 32 when Ambrose got a good one even.
>Ambrose got a good one

That Ambrose-Lesnar match was ass. Complete waste of potential.
>>
>>1580045
I was talking about the Ambrose Trips match at Roadblock Roman
>>
File: 1427466715340.png (154KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1427466715340.png
154KB, 424x318px
>>1580045
So almost every match he's had since early 2015 has been carried?
>>
>>1580059
Meant for
>>1580022
You only need carried if you consistently have bad matches, he does well by himself judging by his track record. You would only make sense if 90% of his matches were shit and only a handful were good (carried).
>>
>>1580066
>You would only make sense if 90% of his matches were shit and only a handful were good (carried).

Isn't this true?
>>
>>1580022
Gb2reddit
>>
File: rings.gif (998KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
rings.gif
998KB, 360x400px
>>1580068
Objectively no, unless you can't stand the sight of Roman because you legit hate him.
>>
>>1579876
That's exactly my point.

The best thing they could have done for Roman, which they should have done two years ago, was to put him on the upper midcard. Now he can actually have a chance in getting over.
>>
>>1579622
Let's not get carried away. They mostly booed him again.

Since he's gone down to the midcard its only 75% boos rather than 100%.
>>
>>1580357
Don't even like Roman, but your denial is fucking pitiful.
>>
>>1580361
Don't even dislike Roman but you might want to get your hearing checked. Go rewatch the wedding segment, it's exactly what happened.
>>
>>1580357
Everyone cheered him after last week, when Rusev beat Mark Henry.
>>
>>1580365
I assumed we were talking about the latest Raw.
>>
>>1580357

>This denial

Smarks so embarrassing
>>
>>1580362
Have sex.
>>
>>1580373
Not even smark. Roman is okay. I hope some day he gets over, but just having a handful of fans cheer instead of everyone cheering is far from what they want/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.