[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WhatCulture Pro Wrestling game thread #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 15

File: wcpw-1.jpg (18KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wcpw-1.jpg
18KB, 600x400px
Witness the first WCPW appearance for the man formerly known as WWE's Damien Sandow, Aron Stevens.

Will Ospreay vs Noam Dar vs El Ligero will feature in the opening contest in an epic Triple Threat match that you do not want to miss.

Tonight will also see the first ever match in the WCPW women's division.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6X4SzUsDxI
>>
>>1575859
Adam pls go
>>
>>1575859
It's trash m8. Gonna listen to Jericho and Broken Matt instead.
>>
File: 1273662130645.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
1273662130645.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
>>1575859
>>
File: authority.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
authority.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>1575859
No thanks.
>>
Garbage
>>
Noam Dar's matches in WCPW have been better than his match at the cruiserweight classic
>>
Despite all the memeing this board does, and whilst i agree the promos are utter shit alongside the worst crowds, the matches themselves are actually entertaining.
>>
File: 1470002651634.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1470002651634.gif
2MB, 330x166px
fuck off
>>
I like watching it live because i'm guaranteed to see an injury at some point and then watch the entire thing crash and burn.
>>
Why can indie guys not come up with gimmicks that don't piggyback on some massive copyright infringement?

Fuckin Star Wars vs Asscreed here.

Cheering for Ligero is a given simply for running his own gimmick.
>>
>>1575929
And even then, the gimmick is still not really original.
Luchadores/Mysterio and pretty much the entirety of lucha underground.
>>
>>1575933
Yeah he's a luchadore. They're a family of gimmicks with similar traits. But he's not straight up ripping off another guy either.
>>
Look away now, anons. Vince doesn't want you to see what wrestling can look like if you don't just hire enormous roiding buff guys.
>>
>>1575859
What is this diarrhea
>>
At least the commentary is better.
Good fucking riddance to Ross
>>
>>1575942
This is shit
I'd rather be watching Big Show vs. Braun vs. Shaq
>>
Having a fun time here, the begginings of a promotion are an interesting thing to look at. Even if it's the second memeiest wrestling promotion after WWE.
>>
This is an instant 5* classic match
>>
>>1575949
Crowds a bit loud tho.

>>1575951
Is it weird that I want to book Big Show a huge run for his final year ending with a title win at mania?
>>
This is the future of wrestling...I'm getting goosebump just thinking about how awesome the next 10 years are gonna be
>>
>>1575949
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>1575952
Agreed.
People on this board will shit on anything not WWE, but it is nice to see another promotion starting up.
Looking forward to see what these ones can do, especially with people like Kurt Angle and Eric Bischoff looking to give them their own names for a little bit.
>>
>>1575942
That argument would work better if the top card wasn't two big guys
>>
>>1575965
>see another promotion starting up.
You mean spammed?
>>
Fucking hell, these are some nice maneuvers that these guys are pulling off.
Really getting into this fight lads.
>>
>>1575965
Hoping Joe Hendry wins the Invitational Rumble and gets a match with Angle, and Angle sees the potential in the guy.

Also already stoked for Cody Rhodes v. Angle.
>>
Well, someone better have screencapped that memeface by Ospreay just now.
>>
5 star moty easy
>>
>Fight forever chant
>>
File: 1469637550628.jpg (31KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469637550628.jpg
31KB, 512x384px
>>1575962
>>1575967
>>1575965
>>1575972
>>1575979
>>1575974
>>1575981

i smell shills
>>
>ALL THESE GUYS
This is just as bad if not worse than the NXT crowd
>>
>>1575957
I share your desire. that run would be either a bid for multiple championships (including a tag team bout with the return of [spoiler]JeriShow[/spoiler]) or him literally going from heel to face and back to heel at every other show.

>>1575965
I feel if anything, they'll work these big names a lot. Those you mentionned, Stevens, Rhodes. There was a photo with Wade earlier too, though nothing's been officially announced yet. That big headline clickbaiting knowledge's gotta be put to work in more ways than one. Hopefully by the time they'll run out of disgruntled WWE recent departure, they'll manage to properly establish their own roster.
>>
>>1575987
if you like wrestling you would love this match. but sorry wwe shill nobody likes your entertainment anymore fuck you vince
>>
>>1575999
trips confirm moty 5 star match
>>
>>1575995
Nah, I would have him announce that this is his final year on the RAW after Mania, and then have him say that he is going for the top title only.

He can run into a billion guys he has a past with, and I'd play with his eternal tweener/constant turns thing by having him wrestle and portray sort of an uncertain style. Basically have him be succesful at first, but then run into problems with continuing his run and making it to contendership. Eat some losses maybe, especially to heel tactics. Make him dip his toes into heel-ing aswell when he needs it to win, staying mostly face but emplying heel shit to secure the win when he is hard pressed. Then bring out more guys from his past. Have the heels challenge him verbally and kind of entice him to play dirty, while the faces talk about how he doesn't need that shit to win and should do it by himself.

He sort of struggles with it for a while until he decides to go full face again.... and eats a big loss. Maybe Summerslam. So it's back to Square 1, but now he has half a year till mania to make good on his promise, and he goes hard and trains hard and goes full on Cena-face mode. This is where you could bring in Jericho aswell for a while, but have them break up after a short stint of successes because Show doesn't want Jericho's heel shit interfering in matches. Slowly Big Show works his way to contendership and gets a title match at Mania.

He wins. He cries, because he ALWAYS fucking cries. But the big deal is the RAW after Mania. He comes out, he talks about it all and how he is now retiring, but before that he calls out a guy, in this scenario lets say Apollo Crews, but by the time this would happen it could be someone else. He calls out a young up and coming babyface who wasn't really up there in the top title scene yet. He talks to him about how everyone is going to want this title, and how this is like throwing him into cold water. Show lies down for the title, Retires.
>>
Prospectetty coming to the ring
>>
>>1575974
Wouldn't mind watching that. I actually like Hendry a lot on his own. The tag team gimmick feels a bit forced though, which is unfortunate.
>>
Well this went south so fast
>>
>>1576035
>Not liking Joe Hendry
Get out.
>>
>>1576028
Dude i feel the same Hendry is just fine on his own, plus his gimmick is so good!
>>
I'm only watching this for Based Local Hero
>>
did they change commentators?
>>
>>1576085
I'm surprised there aren't crowd sections of fans of certain guys yet. I want to see the Joe Hendry "Local Crowd".
>>
>>1575957
If Beeg got into fucking shape I'd like him to get his first lengthy world title run as a send off
>>
>>1575859
nah
>>
File: 6622245.gif (3MB, 640x290px) Image search: [Google]
6622245.gif
3MB, 640x290px
>Crowd: Who are you?

>Local Hero: My name is Joe Hendry and I'm over as fuck.

>Crowd: Your name is Joe Hendry and you're over as fuck.

This guy needs to become a big time face in a big time company.
>>
i would have booked Coners to come out and just watch Hendry get his ass kicked then new fuead!
>>
Is Hendry/Conners the greatest love story of the millennia?
>>
G R A D O
>>
HOLY SHIT GRADO
>>
>>1576117
Hendry is a succesful tag team wrestler in several promotions.
https://twitter.com/joeshendry/status/761345024332267521

Even if most people seem to think he is a great solo act, and I agree, he just seems to LIKE doing tags I guess.
>>
>english eva marie
>>
Holy fuck those tits.
>>
Bea Priestly is 6/10 slag
>>
>women's wrestling
dropped
>>
>>1576135
New wrestle wife????????
>>
>>1576117
Local Fire was great as
>>1576128 said
>>
Is this Bayley vs Eva Marie?
>>
Megamelons versus Female CAW
>>
English Eva Marie v English Bayley
>>
>youtube chat disabled
pussies
>>
Let's learn about the commentators femdom fetish.
>>
The ultimate match of tits vs. ass
>>
>>1576151
They did it because people that were at tapings spoiled the matches for viewers.
>>
Priestly's tits seem a lot larger and a lot less secured than is usually seen in wrestling.

I love it.
>>
>>1576145
This.
>>
Now that I think of it, it's kind of a missed occasion to not have had Joe Hendry taunting Jack the Jobber about giving Damo a shot only to have it blow in his face in the end.
>>
>>1576160
But Nixon is welsh, not english.
>>
>>1576157
Yeah... I'm sure that's the real reason.
>>
>not putting the gum in her hair
>>
Hotter than half the current WWE divas tbqh
>>
>>1576161
Taunting Jack is so easy it doesn't require Hendry's skills to do. They're making the Angle Invitiational his next big thing going by the promo he cut in the announcement video for it.
>>
What was that move?
>>
A little bit of disgust, but also boner
>>
Anyone who actually does a motherfucking Shining Wizard is instantly over with me tbqh.
>>
>Women's wrestling chant
J U S T
>>
>Crowd chanting "women's wrestling"
>they never chant "men's wrestling"
>>
what the hell was that
>>
>a fucking CANADIAN DESTROYER
>>
BRB following Bea Priestly on twitter.
>>
>that botch
>>
Holy shit, that pin!

I would shoot jizz 10 miles out of my cock if she did that to me
>>
Nixon Newel has so much FUCKING MEAT
>>
that was actually better than in WWE.
>>
Wew that finish lel
>>
is it over already?
>>
nice stream
>>
>Backstage promo
>No fucking mic
kek, the STATE of the "promotion"
>>
File: priestley.jpg (81KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
priestley.jpg
81KB, 1136x1136px
HNNNNGGG
>>
>>1576186
I'm back from Twitter and apparently Bea Priestly is Will fucking Ospreays girlfriend.
>>
Who has the better Tatty Bojangles, Priestley or the backstage interviewer?
>>
where's damien sandow

he's the only person i care about
>>
>>1576205
wtf i hate will osprey now
>>
>>1576188
Can you imagine the backstage convo about the match choreography?

"Can I lick your face? How much?"
>>
>>1576210
He can't hear you while he's burying his face in those tits every night.
>>
>>1576205
>Will Ospreay is younger than me

wtf i hate him now
>>
File: priestley2.jpg (90KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
priestley2.jpg
90KB, 1136x1136px
>>1576202
>>
At least the commentators have stopped telling shit jokes and just trying to put themselves over.
>>
>>1576223
>>1576223
That's because they actually got real commentators.
>>
Wrestling commentary is my go-to place for commentary on the American foreign policy of the World War era.
>>
>>1576227
Oh really? Is it not the fat bloke and the bald bloke anymore?
>>
>>1576230
Hasn't been since Built To Destroy, which you should've watched you retard.
>>
>>1576230
Nah, they hired real ones. The other one sounds like that one guy from ICW
>>
>>1576211
Meanwhile, at the whatculture offices
"Okay, so we're pushing that whole women wrestler angle because we prefer that to models doing gymnastics, but... Just to make sure we hit a broad audience with out first women's division match... Do you mind throwing a bit of quasi-lesbian action?"
>>
This is some good tag team wrasslin.
>>
>>1576230
They apparently listened to complaints on that one. Bald bloke now focuses on his wrestling training, while fat bloke yells nobilty titles very loudly.
>>
>>1576234
>Watching WCPW every week
lol, and I'm the retard.
>>
>>1576238
More femdom than anything tbqh, and the commentator got way into that part of it.
>>
good match
>>
>>1576245
No, it was their first "PPV" dude, and people on this board repeatedly posted about how it was good and worth watching. Solid 8/10, beats out many crummy WWE PPVs of recent years.
>>
>>1576247
Far better utilization of the whole tag team thing than WWE tbqh.
>>
POO
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 541x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 541x477px
>still no Jack Jester
What a shame.
>>
Who is she? nice tits
>>
>>1575859
FUCKING WHO?

NICE tits tho
>>
Holy shit, they got a racist gimmick

the madmen actually did it
>>
British Nationalism Heel. Good timing for it.
>>
oh shit we got a brit/pol/ wrestler
>>
>>1575859
>nationalism is a heel

THE STATE OF CUCkCULTURE
>>
>>1576251
Not the whole of WWE. American Alpha and the Revival are fantastic.

That being said, holding a guy over his shoulders while your partner pins was a pretty damn good way to finish things
>>
>>1576258
Pretty based gimmick really.
>>
>>1576262
This. Who would boo a fucking guy that loves his country? only eurocucks
>>
>>1576262
His hypocrisy of his claims as brought up by the announcer is what's heel, aswell as his attitude of how he brings it across.

He's no Muhammad Hassan who was just straight up right.
>>
WHAT'S ARON STEVENS DOING IN THE WCPW LOADED ZONE!
>>
>>1576264
>Not the whole of WWE. American Alpha and the Revival are fantastic.
Gargano & Ciampa and TMDK/TM-61 too.
>>
Sandow got chubby.
>>
Sandow's sure put on some weight
>>
Based Sandow
>>
>>1575942
But SS is being main-evented by manlets.
Also WCPW is fucking terrible.
>>
>Fandango theme

Fucking kek. Based Sandow
>>
>>1576277
muscle flab or both?
>>
Where is the main man, the modern sexual stallion (not in a toxicly masculine way though), the big dog Adam Blampied???
>>
>Guy who's proud of being British is having his gimmick sold as a heel gimmick
>>
>chanting USA in England
>>
>>1576300
He lives and works in London and only goes up to the offices in Newcastle temporarily, he might just not be there. Potentially his comedy troupe might be having a festival gig aswell.

>>1576308
He's not so much proud of being British as he is basically being a British Trump. Or Nigel Farage, as the commentator brought up. He's a nutty nationalist guy.
>>
File: slightlyscared.png (154KB, 278x306px) Image search: [Google]
slightlyscared.png
154KB, 278x306px
>you should be well executed

top kek
>>
That match ended in a trainwreck
>>
>Face wins via fastcount

Wot.
>>
>>1576312
>comedy troupe

>British """""""""Comedy"""""""""
>>
>Adam is the heel

wot?
>>
>>1576328
Honestly it looked like the Brit guy injured himself and was out of it but wouldn't let Sandow pin him when he tried to just end it.
>>
I really, really wish they'd drop that BX shit.

Putting Blampied as a heel manager against Sandow is a pretty good move to actually establish him finally, though. But BX is just a shitty ripoff that means nothing and guys like Damo shouldn't have to wear that shit.
>>
God Adam is such an unconvincing talker, his shit is so tropey. Total smark acting.
>>
Well i have to admit it, this was a decent show.
>>
>>1576333
Yeah, that top rope whoopsie looked deadly.
>>
Characteristic trash. These cunts need to die already so they can relinquish their vice on these talented guys, so they can scatter elsewhere and be far more entertaining not in their mundane clutches.
>>
>>1576254
I'm still wondering this. For what I've seen, he's been pretty great in ICW.
>>
>>1576340
no it wasn't Adam
>>
>>1576268
WE THE PEOPLE
>>
>>1576340
The first few episodes were shit but this one and Built to Destroy have been pretty good.
>>
File: wodjersdown.png (268KB, 601x350px) Image search: [Google]
wodjersdown.png
268KB, 601x350px
>1:41:25

Piledrived by a fucking ghost
>>
File: justfuckmyneckupfam.png (542KB, 619x565px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyneckupfam.png
542KB, 619x565px
looks pretty bad family
>>
>>1576365
> They knew this was going to happen
> They put a couple days ago a video about banned moves and neck-breaking injuries

That's kinda fucked up
>>
>>1576376
His knee gave in and he slipped, it's not like he was doing anything that would be considered dangerous.
>>
>>1576384
this desu

unfortunate but it appears that terrorists planted semtex inside his leg
>>
File: GoodBurgerFace.jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
GoodBurgerFace.jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>1575928
HOW DID HE KNOW?
>>
>>1575928
>>1576421
TELL US ABOUT RAW
>>
>>1575928
Who wins at Summer Slam?
>>
Checked Williams' twitter and didn't see anything about an injury from WCPW, just from a previous show for some other promo. Whatever got him here may have been temporary or he may have blown up from that previous injury nagging him.

I do hope that those guys actually have properly trained medics and stuff like stretchers and braces at the ready in the back though, and if they don't I hope Angle or Bischoff tell them.
>>
>literal Brexit heel gimmick
>>
File: Benoit-Yourself.gif (4MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
Benoit-Yourself.gif
4MB, 384x216px
>>1575928
In all its glory
>>
>>1580287
Are their ropes shit or something?
It actually looks like he slipped off or something. Which has fucking amazing implications when you consider Sandow spent the first 2 minutes wiping all the top ropes and potentially made them that way.
>>
>>1580328
Apparently he has a trapped nerve issue, that's why a few minutes later he falls to the ground holding his knee again.

If anything, Sandow wiping down the ropes would have made is safer unless his towl was covered in butter.
>>
>>1580287
As awful as this could have been, and I did say oh shit when it happened, I can't help but laugh at this now.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.