[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two Princes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (276KB, 463x299px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
276KB, 463x299px
You're having a nap on a rainy day, April, it's a Sunday. You're dozing off on the sofa after a meal. You wake up in a cold sweat and peek out your window and see these two faces watching you in the rain. What do you do?
>>
>>1574479
Invite them inside and ask them for stories about wrestling in Japan.
>>
>>1574485
You open the window for them to come inside. Besides how wet the rug has become, you note how eerily demonic Finn Balor's face looks and the trance among Matt Bloom's oddly phallic face. Continue? Y/N
>>
>>1574479
>open my window
>pulls the swanton bomb off my windows
>screams DELEEEETE mid air
>>
>>1574496
You crash through the window. You feel an odd sensation around your spine. The faces aren't staring through the window, but rather at your body on the ground. As the rain pours on your face, it all suddenly fades to black. Game over. Restart? Y/N
>>
File: legos.png (389KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
legos.png
389KB, 700x420px
>>1574479
invite them inside for some legos
>>
Ask Balor to call Becky over
>>
>>1574501
Finn Balor and Matt Bloom walk inside into your strangely autistic "LEGO Room". They do not say a word. Finn Balor, with the same smile on his face from before. As he grabs a 2x4 lego brick, he shoves it up his arse and starts having sex with Matt Bloom. Your house is being zoomed out on as you, a child now, is staring at your house in the snowglobe.as you watch the snow fall outside. Your father, Matt Bloom, has just arrived home from his job and Finn Balor is his daddy. Matt Bloom says to a seemingly much older Finn Balor "I don't understand this autism thing, Pop. Here's my son. I talk to him. I don't even know if he can hear me, because he sits there, all day long, in his own world, staring at that toy. What's he thinking about?". You shake the snow globe. You are told to wash your hands for dinner, as your father places the snowglobe on the television.

Congratulations, you have achieved the SNOWGLOBES ending.
>>
>>1574516
Nice

I got best ending
>>
>>1574510
You rush Finn Balor inside to your home phone. Oddly enough the phone line has been caught. What will you do next?
>>
>>1574519
Ask him to use his mobile phone. Why the fuck would we use my house phone.
>>
tear off my shirt, point my finger at them and yell WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER
>>
>>1574530
You ask him to take out his portable phone. No response. Will you try forcefully taking the phone from him? Y/N
>>
>>1574535
I'll just ask him to message her on twitter to set up a discord chat with her.
>>
>>1574534
You rip off your shirt and start pointing fingers. The national anthem to a NASCAR race plays on your TV as you start cutting a Hogan-esque promo on them. What will you do next?
>>
>>1574542
Still no response. You notice his eyes shift across the room, What will you do next?
>>
>>1574548
Ask if he wants to play the Lego Marvel game whilst we wait for her to respond.
>>
>>1574551
You drag him to your dedicated LEGO room and hook up the xbox 360. You hand him the controller and you both start playing, still not a word from him. From the corner of your eye, you see Matt Bloom, now with a seemingly frustrated expression on his face like he got cucked by his boyfriend and a nu-male Becky Lynch fan. What will you do next?
>>
>>1574559
I don't have a LEGO room and I play on PC. I ask if they want any drinks and offer Matt the controller.
>>
>>1574561
Matt can't hear you from outside the house because it has insulation foam and the windows are made from titanium glass because it used to be a mental institution. You ask Finn if he wants a drink and no response. The TV and game console short-circuit because a LEGO Movie sippy cup fell on the wires. But you don't own a LEGO Movie sippy cup! What will you do next?
>>
>>1574569
How the fuck does a sippy cup spill? I try clean it up and salvage the computer and TV.Ask Finn if it's his
>>
>>1574576
You get paper towels and some sort of cleaning solvent. As you come back, the room reeks of apple juice. You clean up the spill. You look to Finn while holding up the sippy cup and notice the cap was unscrewed. You peek inside. A piece of paper is inside. You ask Finn if the sippy cup is his and he slowly nods, same smile on face. What will you do next?
>>
>>1574569
Based Gamemaster keeping a creepster tied up in a containment thread. Truly a great man.
>>
>>1574581
Is my computer ok?Tell him if it's broke he'll have to replace all my shit. Ask him what the paper is
>>
>>1574582
this

keep going
>>
>>1574582
>>1574584
That's not a verb I recognize

>>1574583
You try turning the computer on to no avail.

As you try to turn it on, the electricity gets cut.

You tell him though it seems he didn't understand it but you know he definitely did as he sits there with the same old smile.

You ask him what the paper is, no response.

What will you do next?
>>
>>1574588
I'll call the electric company and ask them to fix the electricity. .
>>
>>1574589
You return to the home phone and the line is still cut.

What will you do next?
>>
>>1574592
I meant on my mobile.
>Inb4 no signal
>>
>>1574596
You get out your smartphone. You call the electric company and you hear a voice pick up

>"Hello this is Scott from the New World Outlets electrical company. Do you have a problem and what's your address?"

You take a moment to respond and speak your well thought out response into the phone

"In before no signal"

>"Uhh, hello sir?"

What will you do next?
>>
>>1574602
I'll explain the situation to him and give him my address
>>
>>1574605
"Uhh yeah sorry I was talking to somebody in the background. Anyways my electricity went out and I dont know how to fix it. I live on 347 Boulevard St. and would appreciate it if you could come down here quickly."

>"Ohh yeah, sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes, seeya"

What will you do as you wait for Scott to come to the house?
>>
>>1574609
Play a bit of Pokemon on my 3DS
>>
>>1574612
You play a little bit of Pokemon for a few minutes and Scott rings the doorbell.

You open the door, but it was actually Matt Bloom in an electricians outfit. He switches on the lights and everything in your house comes back to life.

What will you do next?
>>
>>1574615
Thank him then ask Finn if Becky has gotten back to him.
>>
>>1574479
Who the fuck naps during the day? Are you 90 years old?
>>
>>1574621
You ask him and he signals you back to the LEGO room.

He opens the door and...

Becky Lynch was in there! No Finn Balor to be seen though.

What will you do next?
>>
>>1574626
Ask if she wants to play any games like Skullgirls and ask where Finn went out of intrigue.
>>
>>1574629
Dem smooth seduction skills.
>>
>>1574726
I'm not gonna ask her jump on my dick straight away man.
>>
>>1574623
Hahahaha

Word.
>>
>>1574731
Yeah, yeah, you're saving yourself for marriage after all.
>>
>>1574737
No you just don't ask a girl you just met to fuck you
>>
>>1574738
Lynch is a carney, so it'd probably work.
>>
>>1574479
Invite them in for karaoke.

https://youtu.be/wsdy_rct6uo
>>
File: love symbol.png (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
love symbol.png
49KB, 400x400px
>>1574479
I invite them in and ask them to guess my name.

>hint 1: I was born on the same day as certain someone.
>hint 2: pic related.
>>
>>1574516
>>
It maybe because I just smoked up two joints in a row, but I find this thread to be 10/10 in comedy content. good job OP.
olso, >>1574479
I ask them, "Finn! Al! big fan, dudes. I got dry towels, changing rooms and no lego, sadly.
I'm a comic book fanboy so lots of action figures though."
"Also, I want a post a picture with you two, right after you two come in, as payment for my hospitality. You'll retweet in tomorrow."
>>
lmao at OP leaving right after he writes in Becky Lynch

KEKED
>>
jump but then laugh my fucking ass of
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.