[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book his heel turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzAzNzI4NjUy.jpg (118KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzAzNzI4NjUy.jpg
118KB, 1200x1200px
Book his heel turn
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (30KB, 345x338px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
30KB, 345x338px
He goes back to being a rapper
Feuds with Golden Truth for having R-Truth in his team since he's a rapper.

He wins and then he feuds with a returning Cryme Tyme for being in his new stable that will rule wrestling once and for all

He wins them over, make the stable and completely dominate the low, and high midcard.

Then he goes for the Main Event scene and beats le spoopy demon for the contendership via shenanigans

And then he beats the Universal Champion and makes the belt a Spinner, ruling the WWE finally and making dumb neo-marks around the world cry for years to come

He eventually loses to some young and over as fuck talent just like Hogan should have done with Sting, at WrestleMania 36 in Madison Square Garden or some shit like that

>3/10 i tried
>>
>>1574401
He turned heel years ago, can't you hear the boos?
Only marks cheer for him because his heel persona is so well done, they legitimately think he's a good guy super hero
>>
he should have went full blown "fuck all you guys, you turned on me for this guy who came back for a paycheck?" mode when the Rock came back
>>
Brings a gun and shoots Dean
>>
I think it has to happen against a super over babyface for it to work, or else they're just gonna cheer him and it'd fail from the start.
>>
>>1574454
which is why the only times it would have worked were Bryan & Rock (when he first came back)

even Punk the kids and women still would have cheered for Cena unless he just went complete "fuck you all" like Hogan and that would have destroyed merch sales
>>
>>1574401
Literally impossible at this point.

>visits kids in the hospital on his day off
>cuts promos calling for cancer funding
>most requested make a wish meet n greet
>tells kids to stay off drugs and eat their vegetables

It can't be done, and it won't be done
>>
>>1574401
>Cena has one more full time schedule left in him
>Off TV for a while/only working house shows
>Wrestlers get attacked backstage and found with spray paint and a note on them
>each of them read a date on them
>Be a ppv like SS
>Top super over face versus heel
>20 min match
>Face is about to pin heel
>Lights go out
>This comes on
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ov8-xHflks
>Cena with two other guys he's feuded with like AJ
>Cena spray paints nWo on the ring
>Beats the hell out of whoever is there
>Crowd losing their shit

Would be Hogan's turn desu
>>
>>1574401
Make him feud with Roman Reigns.
He NEEDS the Heel Tactics just to TRY damage Roman, but it's not enough!
#BigDog #RomanEmpire #BeleebDat
>>
>>1574486
Make him cut a promo hyping up Roman Reigns.

Roman would get over with kids even more, and smarks would want to lynch Cena.
>>
the authority try to force him to retire

him and styles fight back and turn the wwe upside down, fucking everyones shit up
>>
AAs Daniel Bryan onto a table cause he's sick of his bullshit, puts Brie in the STF for shaming their family

Too sweets The Hulkster and Nikki
>>
AAs a cancer kid (played by Finn Balor in heavy makeup)
>>
>>1574476
9/10
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.