[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you agree /asp/??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-08-08_112829.png (34KB, 1016x347px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-08_112829.png
34KB, 1016x347px
>>
a
>>
worked hard
>>
Yes Conor is definitely a better heel than most of the roster

Floyd Mayweather was too and he's illiterate
>>
I don't agree, but only in so far as the blame is being assigned to the wrong people. The problem isn't the promo ability of the roster, but the shitty writers feeding them bad scripts.
>>
We don't have great heels this days because they are censored to the core, you can be a good heel without breaking some rules or hurting someone's feelings. Samoa Joe its one of the last good heels
>>
>>1574322

This. To be honest, if someone wanted to get over and be the biggest star since stone cold, at this point all they'd have to do is get really pissed off, drop the script and shoot in the middle of a promo. I could see Corbin or reigns doing this
>>
>>1574334
Hard to do when there's nowhere else to go.
>>
>>1574341

That's why it's have to be someone that they've got too much money and momentum tied up in to fire. Up until recently I'd have said roman would be perfect, but it looks like he's still being punished and they're going to force feed us Balor instead.
>>
>>1574355
Where's the incentive for their chosen guy to turn on the company? If you're already on top, drawing main event money and being promised movies, you don't need to buck the system. The guys who have a reason to shake things up are the Cody Rhodes and Dolph Zigglers of the world.
>>
Tell that guy to have sex
>>
>>1574219
yes
>>
>>1574219
Literally who?
>>
Attitude era is the most overrated garbage, the abuse of what chants and monkey piss was childish as fuck, most people that praise attitude era didn't even with it.
>>
>>1574387
What chants were after the AE ended
>>
>>1574322
bad scripts is a poor excuse, Talents nowadays lack charisma and drive. Austin didn't start cursing as soon as he debuted. He showed true potential, became a star and earned it. Vince let it happen after he realized what Austin can bring. Manlets these days have no potential because they never connect with the casuals.
>>
>>1574416
What casuals?

But more to the point, they still have Cena memorizing pages and pages of scripts. Is he a manlet? Has he not earned it?
>>
>>1574441
Cena is one of the better promo guys on the show, and he often goes off the script. I'm not seeing how bringing up Cena proves your point? He is not from this era.
>>
>>1574458
>he often goes off script
Prove it.

>I'm not seeing how bringing up Cena proves your point?

OK. You are claiming that today's talents have not earned the right to go off script and express themselves. Cena still doesn't have that right. So, what does a talent have to do to get free from shitty writing? Getting over despite the scripts is a bad idea (see Sandow), so charisma is not the answer.
>>
>>1574468
>he often goes off script
>Prove it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUDawMSQ1o

He was getting booed badly before this and turned them around easily just like this. I doubt the writers would have been smart enough to put this in even though it's just a cheap pop
>>
>>1574389
What?
>>
>>1574471
Laughable. That's not proof, that's just your opinion and a video clip. Those who believe that Cena goes off script will see that and think he might be improvising, those who don't will not.

A minimum level of proof would be someone who has been in WWE giving a shoot and saying that Cena doesn't have to work from a script, even though the rest of the boys do. You'd think that would be something that an embittered ex-employee would complain about, right?
>>
>>1574508
>Those who believe that Cena goes off script will see that and think he might be improvising

Yes that's exactly what I think, here's another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AusZBl1ztoI
>>
>>1574508
and Cena probably get's bullet points like Rock does/did, but he still can go off script at times.
>>
>>1574515
>>1574512
OK, so you don't know what you're talking about and are just making assumptions. Cool.
>>
>>1574219
Connor repeats the same tired lines all the time Nate Diaz exposed him hard when they were doing their pressers and face to face things.
>>
>>1574527
But you do?

Your guess of Cena not going off script is as good as mine saying he does
>>
>>1574532
The point is about the ability to promote a fight. Conor being exposed or not is not relevant.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.