[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck is going on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (53KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 480x600px
What's with everyone hating on smarks now? 1-2 years ago I didn't see anything like this from the IWC.
I would just like to know where this all came from.
>>
>>1574084
blame the retards from Full Sail cheering heels and shitting up matches with chants about themselves
>>
>>1574086
I am pretty sure

Cheering entertaining wrestlers >>>> cheering who Vince wants you to cheer.
>>
>>1574084
Blame tripe h and his nxt midgets
>>
>>1574084

people got wise to the fact that smarks are ruining wrestling and cheering for midgets and skinnyfat losers exclusively because of some diluted sense of self importance where they believe they're sticking it to vince.

tl;dr: if you cheer or have cheered for daniel bryan, cm punk, etc. etc. you are cancer.
>>
>>1574134
I never really saw it as "sticking it to Vince" but I see your point.
>>
>>1574134
Daniel Bryan was cheered by literally everyone
>>
>>1574147
it definitely is

look how they turned on Batista so quickly. The guy was on TV every week, worked a shitload of house shows, put over everyone and they treated him like shit. It was only after he lost to The Shield twice (and took the pin in the first match) and left that they thought "huh, this guy isn't that bad"

Killed the guys love of wrestling completely
>>
>>1574098
>cheering a character that is heel
way to fuck up the guy
>>
>>1574158
Even batista admitted he was booked like total garbage tho.

Its all vince's fault.
>>
>>1574158
Part of the blame should go to wwes booking for that, if he didn't win the rumble he wouldn't have been universally hated by the smarks
>>
>>1574162
He was booked like garbage because they turned on him so fast and booed him out of the building repeatedly

Watch his documentary, he sounds so excited to come back and says it was his dream to main event Mania and win the belt.
>>
>>1574158

i agree. it was really pretty disgusting the way they led the charge for everyone to turn on big dave, who might be the only vet who gives a shit about the business.
>>
>>1574166
Even after he put over The Shield after that they still didn't care about him, it was only after he left that they started coming back on him

https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/status/473523741172191232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>>1574084
Smarks are killing wrestler by cheering divashit and vanilla midgets
>>
>>1574162
oh I think you're talking about when he first came back and won the rumble

Yes that was bad in hindsight but from that point it was all "FUCK BATISTA! LET'S HIJACK THIS SHIT FOR BRYAN, FUCK HIM AND FUCK WWE!!!!!!"

This guy had the best and longest part time run outside of Jericho's current run and they buried him
>>
Daniel Bryan
Triple h
Nxt and nxt callups
>>
>>1574172
What a thin skinned baby he is
>>
>>1574185
Imagine you get brought back and get promised 100 things and 0 of them happen, and than after all of that and you still work hard the fans still don't appreciate it. I'd be pissed too
>>
>>1574166

wwe is not to blame for booking that. it falls solely on smarks. they booed rey mysterio out of the building for coming out 30th too, bitching and moaning because it wasn't daniel bryan. the guy comes back as a surprise entrant after overcoming injury and all they can do is bitch that it isn't daniel bryan.
>>
>>1574191
Didn't batista request he be a heel when he came back though?
>>
>>1574169
>>1574180
HE LITERALLY

came back After like 5 years and won an important match when the most over guy they had in FUCKING YEARS wasn't even in it Because "fuck what the people want".

Of course people would try to turn on him.

Also at the time he was fucking garbage in the ring
>>
>>1574197
Maybe, but he still sounded pumped to be a face in his documentary. Talked about how it was his dream to win the belt and main event Mania.

>>1574198
That goes back to the original point, it was definitely about "sticking it to Vince". And what did he have at that point, one match with Del Rio? Rock gets gassed in 2 minutes vs Punk and the fans (not smarks) ate it up
>>
>>1574206
Rock wasn't feuding with the Stone cold of the PG era.

>inb4 he wasn't over the chant was over midget skinny vanilla get a clue have sex lift weights
>>
>>1574158
yeah lol, why didn't they mindlessly cheer for a guy who was mainly bought back to shill his new film and resulted in some part time shill being booked far better than people like fucking daniel bryan
>>
>>1574211
>Rock wasn't feuding with the Stone cold of the PG era.

Actually some people would tell you he was doing just that
>>
Another reason is, being a Indy hack isn't cool anymore, punk made it cool but now it's old and people want the big guys again.
>>
>>1574098
>cheering entertaining wrestlers
are you autistic? there's nothing entertaining about indie midgets doing flips and kicks and only retards watch for the wrestling
>>
>>1574214
What are you on about?

I'm guessing the first part is about Rock? He got cheered over Punk the majority of the time because Punk was a heel, only smarks complained. And if the second part is about Batista that's just flat out wrong. They didn't mention Guardians at all when it released and I don't think they mentioned it at all during his run. He worked every house show and put everyone over, he was the best part time run ever at that point
>>
>>1574217
>but now it's old and people want the big guys again

People want big guys that can wrestle talk and everything.

Not guys like Khali Rybitch Strowman who are awful at everything.

Guys like Taker,Brock or hall. That'd be fine.
>>
>>1574198

>most over guy they had in FUCKING YEARS wasn't even in it Because "fuck what the people want".

and who exactly are "the people" you speak of? oh, smarks. you're proving the point here. "waaaah my indie darling isn't going over so i'm going to sabotage every show until i get my way." and now as a long term end result, we have a main event scene for a new title where the participants barely weigh 350 lbs combined. way to go, you sure showed vince.
>>
>>1574152
fat autistic smelly disgusting sweaty basement dwelling anime watching neckbeards = / = everyone
>>
Being a smack became the new hip cool thing, to be the "smart wrestling fan" and be "super uber knowledgeable about underground promotions"

Aka the hipster effect

Now it's fucking obnoxious and pretentious and I want full sail to burn to the ground

You can be a wrestling fan without wearing your fedora
>>
>>1574224
if you watch something purely to see oiled up fat men go at it why not just watch sumo wrestling mate
>>
>>1574224
Nigga whole areas cheered for Bryan
>>
>>1574225
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esCvMOMAFf0
>Entire arena = Neckbeards
>>
>>1574230
Here's the thing, about 90% of the audience is in or knows the iwc
>>
>>1574166
no on gives a shit about disgusting fat autistic smarks
>>
To be clear I'm talking about all the smarks burying Batista AFTER WM30 and not respecting his run until way after he left. Before WM30, it wasn't just smarks it was the whole building but after? All you saw was "bluetista lel" or "fuck Batista he's only here to promote his movie" despite them never even promoting it
>>
>>1574235
non-sense.
>>
>>1574235
if all your audience are "smarks" then this whole fucking thread and argument is pointless
>>
>>1574235
>literally half of Raw's areas is 5 years old Cenation kids with their retarded moms
>>
>>1574227

the physique is part of wrestling. a tall, powerful looking, muscular dude is much more believable as a badass tough guy than some little skinnyfat troll doing sidekicks and chanting "yes yes yes" for 15-30 minutes. i understand not being a fan of shitty big guys who can't wrestle, but if you don't think the look is just as important as the in ring work or skill on the mic you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>1574236
>Raw main event is Seth Rollins and Finn Balor
>WWE champion is Dean Ambrose
Clearly Vince does
>>
Daniel Bryan is a shit wrestler
>>
>>1574169
yeah batista sucked when he came back but bryan is trash and never should have won anything or been given the belt
>he was garbage in the ring
no one gives a shit about "in the ring" besides fat neckbeard retards like you
>"fuck what the people want"
vince doesnt give a shit what autistic fat sweaty neckbeards like you want
>>
>>1574243
>but if you don't think the look is just as important as the in ring work or skill on the mic you're fucking retarded
you watch too much WWE lad
>>
File: 1470575517917.jpg (101KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470575517917.jpg
101KB, 1366x768px
>>1574246
>Bryan still working the anti-smarks in 2016

I would have said marks but i forgot even marks cheered for him :^)
>>
>>1574246
you gave the (You) to the wrong person m8
>>
>>1574246
Another good example would be Cena vs Orton 2014 Royal rumble.
>>
>>1574198
yeah batista sucked when he came back but bryan is trash and never should have won anything or been given the belt
>he was garbage in the ring
no one gives a shit about "in the ring" besides fat neckbeard retards like you
>"fuck what the people want"
vince doesnt give a shit what autistic fat sweaty neckbeards like you want
>>
File: Randy.jpg (91KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
Randy.jpg
91KB, 1310x873px
>>1574246
>>1574253
>Posting it again because you fucked up the first time
>>
>>1574243
>the physique is part of wrestling. a tall, powerful looking, muscular dude is much more believable as a badass tough guy

Kek.

its all about how you present yourself

if 4 feet tall Conor came to WWE and started squashing Reigns and Big E left and right nobody would have a problem with it.
>>
>>1574251
my bad
>>
>>1574161
>cheering for a fleshed out character playing heel
It's way better than cheering the bland and uninteresting characters that expect to be cheered only because they are faces
>>
>>1574234
yeah they are you fucking retard no one else is stupid enough to watch that garbage in 2014 except neckbeards
>>
>>1574161
>HEY GUYS I LOVE AMERICA EAT YOUR VITAMINS SMILE BE GOOD KIDS XDDDDD

What a great character
>>
>>1574261
Funny because Reigns feuding Sheamus when they are both big tall faggots had worse ratings and probably couldn't sell out a crowd.

Even in the Attitude Era Taker vs Austin which had the highest ratings wasn't exactly between two guys who "had the look".

Austin was a bald 50 years old looking motherfucker and Taker was a fat fuck with a goatee.
>>
>>1574256

>its all about how you present yourself

in today's wwe, theat makes having a good physique even more important. they aren't Allowed to present themselves in a way that is believable anymore. there's no hatred or animosity conveyed because all of the promos are scripted. every promo - "i know you're really good and work hard, but i do too so i'm gonna beat you." there's no real violence anymore, partially because of muh cte and because any move that looks cool gets instantly banned. but also, because none of these guys not named ziggler sell anymore. it's all indie spotfest flippy garbage. thanks again for that, smarks. you really showed vince the light. new era is looking great.
>>
>>1574214
daniel bryan was trash and never should have win the belt
>>
>>1574264
>Even in the Attitude Era Taker vs Austin
>implying

The segment that got the highest rating was Austin giving himself a title shot after losing to the McMahons in the ladder match. It was still Austin/McMahon at that point, Taker was a third wheel
>>
>>1574217
taker is trash hall is trash nothing wrong with ryback
>>
>>1574268
>was after Austin gave himself a title shot
>>
>>1574223
taker is trash hall is trash nothing wrong with ryback
>>
>>1574268
Vince sure had the look thol
>>
>>1574272
for a 55 year old? Yeah he was fucking jacked
>>
File: 1469056708155.jpg (48KB, 471x543px) Image search: [Google]
1469056708155.jpg
48KB, 471x543px
>>1574271
Except that he is probably starving and dying because he cant buy his daily steroids dose and will die from a heart attack in 1 year after they fired his whiny ass
>>
>>1574227
the only ones who watch to see sweaty oiled up retards in their underwear slapping each other's asses are neckbeard smarks like you
>>
>>1574282
Then why exactly do you watch WWE?
>>
I blame reddit.

Literally it's all reddit's fault.
>>
>>1574282
Why do you watch WWE then m8 rofl
>>
>>1574206
Vince was sticking it to the fans first, you have to be an idiot to expect not to get a retaliation or some backlash sooner or later.
>>
>>1574277
Kek
>>
>>1574291
see
>>1574237
>>
>>1574250
and by marks you mean 5 year olds
>>
>>1574294
Okay so

>adults
Bad
>kids
Bad

Who should be the audience?

18 years old girls writing retarded fanservie on Tumblr?
>>
>>1574260
reigns is trash but no one else on this roster is any better or more interesting
>>
>>1574294
If both smarks and marks like him then whats the issue here? He's a good wrestler, alright on the mic and was over with everyone, is this literally just japanese size marks google translating shitposts?
>>
>>1574264
reigns is shit and sheamus is even more shit i dont give a shit if they're big if they cant cut a promo you fucking retard.. austin and taker had character and knew how to cut a promo.. there's no such thing as "the look" you imbecile it's all about cutting promos
>>
>>1574302
KO if they gave him good material

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=givoM0j9HgU
>>
>>1574262
he's trash but no one else is any is any better
>>
>>1574309
This, Kevin owen is the only guy with potential, other than Orton and Lesnar
>>
>>1574308
Thats EXACTLY what i fucking said to that guy you fucking cretin
>>
>>1574217
>people want the big guys again
kek no, I would say people want more interesting characters than wrestling or maybe a bit of both.

A smart fan would not give a shit about size because you can atleast find entertaining wrestling in smaller wrestlers. Big Guys are typically plain boring and green guys, nobody wants more Bad Luck Fale's, Big Show's or Kane's.
>>
>>1574277
at least he could cut a promo
>>
>>1574320
Kek. No
>>
>>1574302
There's a big handful of better characters and dozens of better wrestlers that are better than Roman Reigns. they may not be interesting to you but they are entertaining to far more people.
>>
>>1574286
>>1574289
that's not what wwe is supposed to be it's supposed to be entertaining hence why it's called world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT it was never about the garbage wrestling and it still isn't but now it's heading more in that direction thanks to sweaty neckbeards like you idiots who wanna see indie midgets doing flips and kicks and slapping each other's asses
>>
>>1574291
fat autistic sweaty neckbeards who smell like shit that didn't start watching wwe until 2011 = / = fans
>>
>>1574329
If you're genuinely watching WWE for the entertainment then i feel sorry for you mate
>>
>>1574300
adult males that don't watch my little pony while sitting in their mom's basements scratching their neckbeards and jerkin off to balor
>>
>>1574306
>good wrestler
no one gives a shit except retards like you
>alright on the mic
absolute trash on the mic as a performer
>over with everyone
neckbeards who jerk off to indies = / = everyone
>>
>>1574309
no that guy is the definition of a fat disgusting sweaty neckbeard who smells like shit
>>
>>1574332
so the people who buy merch, go to shows, and and talk wrestling online are not fans? The hardcores are not fans? they are not fans because they are vocal about a favourite of theirs getting screwed.

Nice logic retard, this is why anti-smarks aren't taken seriously outside of this board
>>
>>1574328
name 3
>>
>>1574333

What the fuck else would you even watch for? If I wanted to watch something for the competitive element, technical ability or athleticism, I'd just watch a real sport. Wrestling is supposed to be sweaty man drama overflowing with stereotypes and testosterone. I want to see juiced up bad ass tough mother fuckers beat the shit out of each other and talk shit. If women have to be involved, they better look hot and slutty. That's what wrestling is supposed to be, not skinny nerds tickle fighting and doing gymnastics
>>
>>1574333
shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit there's a reason it's called world wrestling entertainment and it sure as hell used to be entertaining before this garbage pg era started started and you stupid disgusting neckbeards showed up
>>
>>1574349
Have Sex
>>
>>1574350
Have Sex
>>
>>1574332
yeah they're not fans at least not the fans that vince wants.. and yes i understand those are the only fans that exist anymore in 2016 and that's why vince doesn't give a shit anymore and standing by quietly watching as the whole company burns down to the ground
>>
>>1574333
If you're watching wwe for wrestling then you're the one in wrong
>>
>>1574084
Two sections of the hardcore fanbase got invested in different things and saw them as THE PROBLEM in WWE. One group thought it was Vince holding back certain workers (such as Daniel Bryan). Another group now believes that the issue is Vince pushing small indie guys (such as AJ Styles).

In reality, WWE's issues are backstage. The writers are complete shit, dumping longwinded crappy scripts on the talent at short notice and devising lousy storylines. The agents are doing a bad job, plotting out risky spotfest matches without much psychology. As a result, the shows are marred by bad promos, bad matches, bad storylines, and a high injury rate.

Compared to the mountain of backstage bullshit, the problems caused by smarks, marks, anti-smarks, indie midgets, mastodons and Roman Reigns put together don't even amount to a molehill.
>>
>>1574349
Because WWE as entertainment is fucking awful, if you don't like the wrestling which is a good bit of the show you're left with subway ads, awful commentary filled with pop culture references, pop culture references with awful shit like the recent pokemon go stuff and nothing else, I'm genuinely curious what you find entertaining about WWE, i barely even watch it because the wrestling you're doing nothing but complain about is still pretty weak in comparison to other promotions
>>
>>1574346
yeah they're not fans at least not the fans that vince wants.. and yes i understand those are the only fans that exist anymore in 2016 and that's why vince doesn't give a shit anymore and standing by quietly watching as the whole company burns down to the ground
>>
>>1574347
characters:
Enzo
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Bray
Chris Jericho
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x600px
>>1574353
>>1574354

>the irony of smarks that care about things like "work rate" and whether or not wrestlers are in-ring technicians telling other people to have sex
>>
>>1574360
YES WE KNOW IT'S NOT ENTERTAINING ANYMORE THANKS TO WORTHLESS SWEATY NECKBEARDS LIKE YOU FUCKING RETARD THAT'S WHY WE FUCKING HATE IT
>>
>>1574364
Have Sex
>>
>>1574366
You're on a board which is 99% discussion about aomething you clearly are not a fan of, why are you here?
>>
>>1574363
the first 4 are trash but don't get me wrong so is reigns hes no better
>jericho
he used to be really good now hes trash just like all the others
>>
>>1574370
cuz i still watch it you autistic retard
>>
>>1574370

Im not a fan of the current product, but I'm a big fan of wrestling in general and I hate what it's become and that has been one of the main points in this discussion. Also, I like to shitpost and meme and point out to smarks that they hate roman reigns because they say he was forced down their throats, but they had no problem with forcing Daniel Bryan on everyone else. So to answer op's original question again, people woke up to the fact that smarks are cancer.
>>
>>1574375
You're watching something that has no actual entertaining quality to you and on a board to discuss said "entertainment" and i'm the autistic one lol...
>>
>>1574379
nothing else to watch you piece of shit everything in the year 2016 is disgusting cancerous garbage not just wrestling
>>
>>1574378
Daniel Bryan was fun Roman isn't
>>
ITT: anti-smarks being delusional and having no idea what the fuck they're talking about. Just like always.
>>
>>1574388
go scratch your neckbeard
>>
>>1574388

ITT: smarks with their heads so far up their own smug asses they can't see that the vanilla midget indie shitters they're forcing on everyone else are killing wrestling.
>>
>>1574329
If the entertainment part of WWE is referring to the comedy segments I hope you kill yourself. This is why WWE is dying a slow death.

Serious drama, wrestling based and character driven is what wrestling should be.
>>
>>1574217
I don't mind the size of whoever is in the ring as long as they have a character or gimmick that isn't just "I'm a ______ weight class guy that does _____ weight class moves and did you also know that I wrestled on the indies and that I am super nice/mean and interact with the fans?"
>>
>>1574384
HOW THE FUCK WAS HE "FUN" ARE YOU A FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL OR SOMETHING? REIGNS IS FUCKING GARBAGE TOO BUT WTF IS "FUN" ABOUT BRYAN HE WAS ABSOLUTE CANCER ON THE MIC AND NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE FUCKING BELT ALL HE FUCKING DOES IS SMILE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW HAPPY HE IS TO BE THERE WTF DO YOU CALL THAT SHIT FUN?? YEAH I GET THAT YOU IMBECILES WANNA SUCK THIS GUY OFF CUZ HE'S A NICE GUY AND ALL THAT BUT HE'S NOT IN LINE TO WIN A NOBEL FUCKING PEACE PRIZE HERE DUMBASS HE'S IN THE BUSINESS OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING HE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO LOOK COOL AND SOUND INTIMIDATING AND CUT FUCKING PROMOS NONE OF WHICH THE WORTHLESS MIDGET GOAT KNOWS HOW TO DO
>>
>>1574084
Man, time off the road has really done a number on Nattie's husband.
>>
>>1574394
Sounds like you should be watching Impact, Brother Anon.
>>
>>1574392
no im not reffering to the comedy segments you fucking imbecile im referring to serious and drama and character driven shit just like you but guess what THE WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT OF 2016 DOESN'T PROVIDE EITHER OF THOSE THINGS ASSHOLE AND AS FOR >wrestling based I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE WITH A FUCKING BRAIN BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S FAKE FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU RETARD
>>
>>1574395
You don't need to sound intimidating when you're a underdog babyface retard.
>>
>>1574408
yeah you do actually you worthless piece of trash compare him to cena or batista in 2005 they were both underdog babyfaces
>>
>>1574408
yeah sure maybe you dont if you only want 5 year olds cheering for you and of course the stupid fat autistic sweaty neckbeards who dont know their elbows from their asses and just wanna see a midget kicking and flipping around a ring
>>
>>1574400

I wouldn't have gone this far, but I agree more or less. Since when did a guys wrestling ability actually become important to viewers? The most over guys of all time (hogan, stone cold, rock, even foley) were not technical guys at all. Now smarks want to talk about who's the best actual wrestler and who paid the most dues and who "deserves it" most. By this logic, the only person on planet fucking earth who's qualified to hold a belt is jushin thunder liger.
>>
File: 1445056994293.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445056994293.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>1574413
18+
>>
>>1574423
kill yourself
>>
>>1574400
everybody knows it's fake that's why smarks go out of there way to try to find wrestlers that are atleast good to great workers, because if they're not good workers the match will be boring as fuck. If wrestling matches are boring as fuck why would you waste your time on wrestling? Even if the promo's, they storyline or if the characters are good to great, what's the point if the match won't be any good?
>>
>>1574422
Probably because actual fans of wrestling now have a lot more options, instead of getting the odd tape of japanese wrestling like back then everyone now has access to almost 5 decades of NJPW and pretty much any kind of wrestling you want, or the fact the storylines and entertainment part of the show has been shite for almost a decade, having decent wrestlers is the absolute least they can do
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>1574430
Being forced into a underdog babyface role by vintage Vince McMahon's bad booking doesn't make you a real underdog retard.
>Batista underdog
>Cena Underdog
the absolute state of you you fucking retard, do they look like underdog's to you?
>>
>>1574436
>good workers
kill yourself
> If wrestling matches are boring as fuck why would you waste your time on wrestling? Even if the promo's, they storyline or if the characters are good to great, what's the point if the match won't be any good?
sorry faggot but the buildup is what fucking matters the match is always gonna boring and trash no matter what i mean sure if the buildup is good maybe you get get the viewer to be somewhat invested in the match but in the end the match is still the least important thing but nevertheless even if you're a fucking retard who likes watching those garbage matches WTF IS THE POINT OF WATCHING THE TRASH MATCH WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S ALL FUCKING GAY FAKE SHIT WITH A PRE DETERMINED OUTCOME IF THE BUILDUP IS TRASH THE MATCH DOESNT FUCKING MATTER
seriously kill yourself for your autistic way of thinking
>>
>>1574422
Now I'm hoping that Liger descends from the heavens to bestow the Universal Championship on the most deserving warrior in the WWE.
>>
>>1574084
Nothing to worry about. Marks will still enjoy wwe. Smarks will continue to complain. Antismarks will be confined here and continue to be irrelevant.
>>
>>1574444
go watch ufc or the olympics you worthless piece of garbage if you wanna watch matches
wwe is stupid fake trash and only stupid mentally inept neckbeards watch it for the matches
>>
>>1574446
ok well nevertheless like i said bryan had no place in a real professional wrestling company if he cant appeal to anyone besides 5 year olds and mentally challenged neckbeards
he should have stayed in the indies where pointless trash like technical ability matters because if he cant be entertaining like batista and cena circa 2005 he has no place in wwe and neither do any of these worthless indie midget shits
>>
>>1574448
Ginger Muslim Sami vs Gook Jackson Nakamura had a fucking non-existent buildup yet the match was fucking 5 star.

And i fucking hate NXT
>>
>>1574475
yeah 5 star for you autistic retards lacking brain cells who get easily stimulated by the sight of two sweaty oiled up men rolling over each other in a ring doing scripted dance moves
>>
>>1574700
>two sweaty oiled up men rolling over each other
Or
>two sweaty oiled up men talking retarded shit to the mic and stuttering like crazy because they cant act for shit

Great """""""""""""""""""""""""Sport"""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>1574708
id rather have the mic shit if they actually knew how to do it like they used to but nowadays none of them know how to tie their own shoes
>>
>>1574708
it's not a sport retard it's supposed to be theatrical
>>
>>1574172
This is what anti-smarks look like
>>
>>1574446
wtf is the difference? besides them being taller and more entertaining than him there is no difference whatsoever.. how the fuck is daniel bryan any more of an underdog than batista and cena in 2005? if anything he was much less of an underdog because unlike batista and cena who only had a couple years training prior in wwe developmental bryan actually wrestled "all over the world" as you autists like to say for like 12 fucking years before he even entered wwe so he was already considered a veteran in the world of this technical wrestling bullshit that you retards like wackin your bags to
>>
>>1574475
>the match was fucking 5 star.
You know that star ratings on matches started because Cornette made a joke to one of his smark friends, right? Every time a guy like you pretends they're something serious, you're getting ribbed by Corny.
>>
i feel like this cum gobbling industry could be saved if the rock came back full time
>big guy
>rich as fuck
>all time GOAT on the mic
> untouchable charisma
>over with literally everyone
>entertaining matches always if he's in ring shape
>can send all these faggot indie midgets back where they belong
>>
Because muscle marks can't get over the fact that it's 2016 and no one cares about big men.
>>
>>1574329
>this pathetic as fuck fag from Wrestling Forum pushes his pathetic anti-workrate opinions even here
>unironically watches wrestling for it's """entertainment"""
>>
if you watch this shit for mic skills, you literally need to slit your wrists.
>>
>>1574867

begging you to take a bath with a toaster
>>
>IT WAS NEVER ABOUT WRESTLING
kys
>>
>>1574800
>over with everyone
Everyone except the 18+ who remember how good he used to be.
>>
>>1574914
No, he's especially over with them. He's the biggest star in Hollywood and people over 18 mark the hardest for him because of their Attitude Era memories of him.
>>
>>1574452
Roman Reigns?

You know it'd be Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1574860
>it's current year
kill yourself
also no one gives a shit about big men the only thing that matters is being able to cut a fucking promo
>>
>>1574867
>>1574913
go watch the indies and fuck off you worthless smelly sweaty disgusting neckbeard pieces of shit
a real professional wrestling company will never be about actual wrestling you fucking mongoloids if you dont like that dont watch it and go back to jackin off to new japan
>workrate
enough with your autistic neckbeard meme shit you dont know wtf that is and theres no such thing it's a stupid meaningless term made up by cucks like you
>>
>>1574873
if you watch this shit for technical wrestling you need to drive your mom's car off a bridge
>>
>>1574084
I always had a slight dislike for smarks, but ever since NXT and seeing the Full Sail crowd it is an unbridled hatred
>>
>>1575387
Cringe
>>
>>1575454
the only cringe here is a grown man with a filthy neckbeard sitting in his mom's basement jackin off to anime with one hand and jackin off to a bunch of midgets doing scripted dance moves and humping each other with the other hand
>>
>>1574800
6ft 3 is hardly big in the business, just above average. He's roided to his gills mate, good physique is a given but put him on a full time schedule and his heart will be fucked up. Also his promos are shit now.
>>
Anti-smarks are cancer. You're saying I shouldn't cheer based JeriGOAT because he's a bad guy, despite being the most entertaining guy on the RAW roster having one of the best runs in his career.
>>
>>1575463
You sound perturbed
>>
File: 1463190596165.jpg (50KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1463190596165.jpg
50KB, 469x463px
>>1575387
>>1575463
>Go watch the indys
>>
File: 1463080916483.jpg (205KB, 476x590px) Image search: [Google]
1463080916483.jpg
205KB, 476x590px
>>1575463
>>1575387
>Go watch the indys
>>
File: faggot.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
117KB, 320x263px
>>1575463
>>1575387
>Go watch the indys.
>>
>>1575387
>>1575463

Go watch the indys.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (6KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
6KB, 220x230px
>>1575387
>>1575463

>Go watch the indys.
>>
File: fedorabro.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fedorabro.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>1575387
>>1575463

>Go watch the indys.
>being this assblasted
>>
File: fedoradude.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedoradude.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>1575387
>>1575463

>Go watch the indys
>being this much of a neckbeard
>>
File: fedorafag.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
fedorafag.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>1575387
>>1575463

>Go watch the indys.
>the indys
>>
File: FEDORAKILLYOURSELF.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
FEDORAKILLYOURSELF.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>1575387
>>1575463

>Go watch the indys.
>flips and acrobatics =/= wrestling
>>
>anti-smakrs attacking other anti-smarks
the absolute state of you degenerates
>>
to be a good troll all you have to do is pretend to like stuff that is bad
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.