[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pro wrestling fan bases are made entirely of the lowest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

What pro wrestling fan bases are made entirely of the lowest of the low, omega losers?

Pic related, he's a Deancuck.
>>
Fans of Sasha Banks are usually people who decide their problems using "m-muh feefees" instead of deciding to give the title to who draws best and not the girl called "The bathroom break so sad ;(((("
>>
I think we can all agree Kevin Owens' fans are the worst.
>>
Sasha Banks and Bayley
>>
>>1573114
But Sasha does draw the best, charmutt fag
>>
i can't imagine anyone but losers being fans of sami zayn
>>
>>1573108
The 4 Horsewimminz fans are the scum of the Earth.
>>
>>1573108
All of them. All wrestling fans are losers.
>>
TNA, and that's not even an argument. Say something about the shitty product they put on and it's all "www sheep" fuck TNA and fuck it's idiot fans
>>
>>1573108
Could you imagine being in the room while this fucking autist who probably smells of cheetos and hand sanitizer is giving his gay little presentation in a nasal throatpunch-worthy voice?
>>
>>1573158
>cheetos
He doesn't really look fat. He looks more like a guy that lives on weed and soda
>>
File: 1360327258452.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1360327258452.gif
2MB, 350x197px
Stamford Wives and NXT babbies.

They literally have no knowledge of pro-wrestling outside of the WWE, think DX invented heel group beatdowns, the WWF invented chair shots in the TUHMBS UP IF U AGRE era, and believe that Bray Wyatt created the creepy cult leader gimmick.

>Mfw talking to these Troglodytes.
>>
Sasha and Bayley are pure nerd bait.
>>
>>1573168
> outraw wreserin
>>
>>1573168
>Stamford Wives
>NXT babbies
>le thumbs up meme
Fuck off back to wew you cuck.
>>
File: image_3.gif (499KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.gif
499KB, 450x296px
>>1573168
Yes good sir, more people should be esteemed patricians like us
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1280x960px
>>1573168
I must say I concur. I also grow tired of the perturbing chicanery perpetrated by those intellectual peons.
>>
>>1573108

All of them.

Just look at this board.

WWE appeals to the lowest denominator in society. You can't be elitist about liking certain wrestlers better than others cause you still come off as a dweeb loser either way.
>>
>>1573249
>>1573224
>>1573220

What he said was true. I have literally seen /asp/ make those exact same arguments.
>>
>>1573255
This
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.