[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone actually draw on the main roster besides BMJ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: johnny.png (491KB, 560x689px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.png
491KB, 560x689px
Can anyone actually draw on the main roster besides BMJ?
>>
seth "baby dick" rollins
>>
AJ styles kept TNA from folding for like 6 years.
>>
>BMJ
>draw
Ayy
>>
>>1572774
you know was 1/2 of the main event with the biggest WM buyrate of all time right?
>>
>>1572762
Dean can. Not saying he is as big a draw as Cena, but he is the only other guy that can.
>>
>>1572767
>>1572797
>Shieldettys
>every drawing
>>
>>1572804
Reigns is a proven draw. the others, not so much.
>>
>>1572762
SashA+ Banks
>>
>>1572769
>>Panda Energy kept TNA from folding for like 6 years.

fixed
>>
No. What Vince doesn't understand is that if you want a shred of mainstream recognition these days, you need a multi million dollar advertising campaign working around the clock. Entertainment has never been cheaper or more easily accessible in the history of the world. No one cares that you're on basic cable, that isn't special.
>>
Randy Orton, in my opinion, draws quite a few people. Always people with Randy Orton signs and shirts in the crowd
>>
I mean, taker brock and hunter are all draws if that counts. Everyone else isnt really at all
>>
>>1573229
> the undercarder
Lol
>>
>>1573235
do you realize the undertaker has been one of the biggest draws ever? as soon as they dropped the zombie man in purple gloves gimmick, he became, pardon the pun, a phenom.
>>
File: happy dogs.jpg (55KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
happy dogs.jpg
55KB, 239x239px
>>1574919
>do you realize the undertaker has been one of the biggest draws ever?
>>
File: 1461734432718.gif (2MB, 360x238px) Image search: [Google]
1461734432718.gif
2MB, 360x238px
>>1573229

>hunter
>draw

Brock is the only draw in WWE and that's because he was in UFC.
>>
>>1574919
nope
>>
>>1572774
>headlined the 3 best drawing manias
>not a draw
kys
>>
>>1574992
Haitch still holds the biggest Rumble buyrate record dumbass.
>>
>>1573229
>>1573235
>>1574919
>>1574992
>>1575000
>>1575004

Cena got the record of Mania buys.
Taker got the highest rated match in WWE history
Haitch got the rumble buyrates
Brock has the UFC buyrates.

Everyone happy now shut up.
>>
>>1575004

>the royal rumble with 30 guys proves a single guys drawing power

Nah
>>
>>1575032
Every year Rumble has 30 guys, suddenly it sets a record? Yes there is something in this case that made the difference.
>>
Bork is a draw
Orton is sometimes still a draw
If Batista comes back he'll still be a draw

I don't think the current lack of draw on the roster is because of vanilla midgets. There are plenty of mastadons who are not draws. It's because the new wrestlers fucking suck at everything outside of the ring. Look at the title matches for Summerslam.
>Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler
>Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor
these 4 guys are nearly indistinguishable from each other. Ambrose is the only one with a gimmick, and it's a stale gimmick that even he doesn't give a shit about anymore (when's the last time Ambrose actually did something "crazy"?)

The entire fucking roster is full of guys who take themselves and their characters way too seriously. They put on fantastic matches but then they cut boring fucking promos. Watch Cena cut a promo then watch Rollins cut a promo, the difference in how much energy they put into it is amazing. Cena goes full Hulkamaniac every time he gets the mic, that amps up the crowd and gets people to pay attention. That's why he's been such a huge draw for so long, he's fucking exciting. Bork is a draw because Heyman does that for him and he's been booked perfectly, Orton is the rare case in that he's a draw despite sucking on the mic because the RKO is so fucking cool.

The main roster is full of indie smarks who are too cool to put energy into their work. Enzo and Cass are the only ones I can think of who seem to give a shit about amping up the crowd.
>>
File: laughing mastodons.png (407KB, 854x456px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mastodons.png
407KB, 854x456px
>>1575019
>Taker
>Haitch
>draws
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.