[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hhg/ Holly Holm General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 199692467.jpg (221KB, 2048x1361px) Image search: [Google]
199692467.jpg
221KB, 2048x1361px
Holly Holm General: Shattered Thumb Edition

She says that she will fight by the end of the year. Is this likely /asp/?
>>
>>1572733
>womens wrestling
>>
>>1572746

kys mandrama autist
>>
Holly Holms is 5'8
>>
Who?
>>
>>1572733

is she fat like rhonda yet?
>>
>>1572733
yeah that's plenty of time for her to get a fight
>>
>>1572892
Of course, but will her hand heal in time?
>>
>>1573418
There's that, there's also finding her a good match in that time.

Clearly Nunez is out.
Schevchenko is out.
Tate isn't fighting this year
Rousey isn't fighting this year.
Pena maybe, but she's more interested in Nunes, who will likely fight before Schevchenko.

I guess she could do a tune up fight against Cat Zingano, McMann, or Davis.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>1573441
I would like to see a Holm Zingano fight.
>>
now that R.Honda has lost the title
then the one who beat her lost the title immediately
then the one who beat her lost the title immediately

womens MMA is back to being shit. That's why they are pushing straw weight so fucking hard. Bantam is dead
all hail kielbasa queen
>>
>>1572733
>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1573667
That would pretty much make or break Zingano though, since she's 34 and could easily be her third straight loss.

>>1573734
Bantam weight fucking finally has a fighter that's actually a well rounded MMA fighter at the top.
>>
>>1574849
Which is what makes it compelling, because Holm would have to win so that it isn't her third loss in a row.
>>
>>1573734
based joanna
>>
I live in abuquerque and everyone here is such a big holly Holms mark it makes me sick. A lot of people here won big off betting on her vs Ronda tho.
>>
>>1575752
Compelling, sure. The best thing for both of them? Questionable.

I could see it though. Holm would take it, because she's crazy. It basically comes down to how seriously Zingano is thinking about retirement.
>>
File: Holly-Holm-BB2.jpg (103KB, 1000x591px) Image search: [Google]
Holly-Holm-BB2.jpg
103KB, 1000x591px
Holm has an excellent cut man, because her face has been fucked up a few times now.
>>
>>1572733
MMA? Here?
>>
>Holly Holm

What went wrong? Her last fight was fucking awful performance on her end.
>>
Literally who? Her hype is over, she was completely exposed. Her fifteen minutes are donezo.
>>
>>1579592
who has a better legacy Holmes or Rousey?
who will be remembered better?

Holmes should retire
>>
She looks like Amy Schumer if she took roids
>>
>>1579606

Rousey for sure.

Even though Rousey was massively overhyped and overrated, and exposed as well, she is still THE premier "female athlete" of this decade.

NOBODY aside from hardcore women's kickboxing autists knew who Holm was before the Rousey fight, Holm got famous off of beating Rousey. And even though Rousey is shit herself she's still a household name and even normies who don't watch UFC know who she is.
>>
>>1579609
Nah holly has a chin
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.