[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ya ready for CM Punks live execution?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Death of Phil.jpg (109KB, 670x675px) Image search: [Google]
Death of Phil.jpg
109KB, 670x675px
Are ya ready for CM Punks live execution?
>>
Literally watching UFC for the first time so I can see it.
>>
>>1572692
>implying he wont just fake an injury like last time
>>
You mean the UFC's deletion?
>>
What if he wins?
>>
Phil wins
>>
>>1572692
God I hope Phil wins. The amount of salt produced by /sp/ and /asp/ would be of mythic proportions
>>
>>1572724
KEK
>>
>>1572723
He wins, I come from the future.

>>1572724
Are you also from the future?
>>
>>1572726
>implying if Phil wins we wont pretend we were rooting for him this whole time to BTFO /sp/ again
>>
It'll be awesome to see Punk's last UFC match after a zero loss carreer
>>
CM Punk will wipe the floor with that jabroni.
>>
>>1572723
gall is jack shit. he definitely have a chance
>>
How much are they paying Gall to throw the fight?
>>
>>1572779
if it was me it would have to be 2 million free and clear
that would make up for the potential loss of hundreds of thousands a win in the UFC and ranking up on the roster could net you
>>
>>1572779
>>
>>1572841
>hundreds of thousands
>for a win
>in the UFC

LOLOLOLOL
>>
Punk needs to get over his pissy issues with Vince and come back. He's going to get his ass kicked in UFC. He's a fucking wrestler and he's wasting years of his life.
>>
>>1572904
you seem to have missed the point.
losing this fight means he will never be a real fighter, nobody will touch him again

winning this fight makes him a commodity and he can actually become a professional
>>
>>1572942
>nobody will touch him again
>nobody

you mean the UFC? they're the ones behind this. they'll just take care of him and give him a can next
>>
>>1572964
you think any professional organization will sign the guy that lost to cm punk?
he either wins this fight or he has no career in martial arts going forward
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.