[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his catchphrase.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

What was his catchphrase.
>>
>>1572533
How u doin
>>
please give me a heck yes
>>
>>1572533
THE ROCK SAYS
>>
>>1572533
Get to the Choppa!!!
>>
File: stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg (17KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg
17KB, 270x270px
>>1572533
and that's the last word because i just said so
>>
>>1572533
CAN YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEELL.....what the Stone is cookin'?
>>
"could you repeat that?"
>>
huh?
>>
Austin 3:16 says I just walloped your posterior
>>
>>1572533
Yes it was
>>
DRINK BEER
>>
>>1572536
My name is Stone Cold Steve Austin and I am a certified Rattlesnake and bonafied Badass and you can't teach that. And this right here, this is Good Ol' JR and he's the greatest commentator of all time, and you can't teach that. Bada-Boom, toughest S.O.B in the room, how you doin?
>>
>>1572533
And that's the final word, if I do say so myself
>>
>>1572533
Steve 619 says i just won you, that is all
>>
sip of ale for the employed males
>>
BEAT DEBRA
>>
I'm Stove Top Steven Boston and I'm gonna open up a can of clam chowder
>>
>>1572690
legitimately over
>>
Beat Debra cause I said so
>>
Steve 6:31 says please have sex
>>
I spit in the fave of people, who don't want to be stone-cool.
>>
Various random things 3:16
>>
Sorry, I didn't catch that. Run that by me again?
>>
>>1572533
Yes
>>
File: keke.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
keke.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>1572857
>>
>>1572533
that it was
>>
>>1572612
Underrated post
>>
WHO?
>>
>>1572533
WHAT absolutely ruined Austin and I'm glad he fucked off not long after coming up with it
>>
wat u mean?
>>
>>1573026
>>1572612
samefag
>>
I HAVE HEARING PROBLEMS
>>
>>1573034
kys smark
>>
>>1572690
/thread
>>
wat
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.