[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cara vs Connor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sin cara.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sin cara.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>Sin Cara is standing in line at catering one day, waiting to get some delicious hard-shell tacos
>his only source of joy in these long, grueling days, having since been separated from his dragonboi kalisto in the ruthless draft
>pour some out for one's sundered homie
>*pours some tequila on Paige's foot*
>fucking cunt
>suddenly
>Connor McGregor cuts in-front of him in line
>"weewa petooty potatty me mammy no mammy no" McGregor is muttering under his breath
>Cara is in a sullen mood, and in no mind-set to invoke his lucha rage
>gently nudges Connor, and through universally understandable sign language, communicates that he needs to get to his precious Mexican cuisine post-haste
>"YA WEE FOOKIN SPIC ILL SLAP YER FOOKIN ED OFF YA SEE THESE SCARS"
>the line has been crossed
>Tyler Breeze has just taken the last taco
>it's one

>>>Sin Cara vs Connor McGregor shoot-fight of the century
>Sin Cara with taco-rage activated
>Connor McGregor in manlet-fury mode

Who wins?
How many casualties?
>>
>Sin Cara is standing in line at catering one day, waiting to get some delicious hard-shell tacos
>delicious hard-shell tacos

You've got to learn to make your fantasy booking believable m8
>>
Would pay money to see Based Cara whoop that potato faggots ass.
>>
Cena might be face of the company but Sin Cara is the muscle
>>
Why haven't they given Sin Cara a HOTHEAD gimmick yet?
>>
>>1572055
>both men exhaust tremendous battle
>vince laughs and continues to pass by the fight
>McGreggor being a dirty cheating Irish lad throws an explosive potato at him (ala the green goblin)
>Sin Cara lays weak and injured on ground but still manages to get up
>McGregor then raises both hands which causes a blackout in the room
>suddenly a spotlight shines on McGreggor while a flute plays feverishly in the background
>McGregor is now river dancing which causes the attraction of Becky Lynch, Sheamus, and Finn Balor
>It looks like they're all going to gang up on him to take down the mighty shoot fighter himself
>suddenlyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6rYDN0wEo4
>It's Kalisto!
>Kalisto and Sin cara look at their opponents defiantly yet still outnumbered
>they then realize they must perform one move to defeat this Irish toxicity
>Kalisto and Sin cara begin to spin each other around while holding on to each other's wrists creating a cyclone effect
>luchathing.exe
>The following day Vince stops hiring Irish wrestlers
>>
>>1572213
BASED
>>
>>1572213

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQaCVHugXok
>>
File: sashabotch.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sashabotch.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>1572055
too many botches
>>
>>1573010
>when I can't even tell if the forehead's a shoop anymore
>>
>>1572055
>been separated from his dragonboi kalisto in the ruthless draft
>Tyler Breeze has just taken the last taco
Breeze is in Smackdown. Should be Truth that took the last taco.
>>
>>1572311
I laughed so hard at this cus this is exactly how'd imagine that fight to go
>>
About the only way I'd drink tequila is off paige's foot
>>
>>1572213
Autism: the post
>>
>>1572055
There is no such thing as taco rage. There are plenty of tacos for everyone, unless you are paying the taco man by the hour.
>>
>>1573010
If you're talking about the original Sin Cara then yeah, but Huni-Cara's done a much better job in that regard.
>>
File: snp.png (52KB, 156x157px) Image search: [Google]
snp.png
52KB, 156x157px
>>1572213
>luchathing.exe
>>
>>1573133
Of course, Caristico botched his own debut
>>
Is Hunico our boi?
>>
>>1572311

That was amazing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.