[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled.... Who was the biggest draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (322KB, 2560x1414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322KB, 2560x1414px
now that the dust has settled....
Who was the biggest draw?
>>
>>1571605
Trevor
>>
Trevor because he a lunstic like my dean
>>
Dave and the corrupt FIB guys were the biggest draws. Mike was the top babyface though
>>
>>1571612
ewwww shit reason...i wanna change my vote now.
>>
>>1571616
How about ya kill yourself ya useless smelly lil dwarf
>>
File: 1305896744958.jpg (41KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
1305896744958.jpg
41KB, 200x283px
>>1571605
Trevor, with honourary mention to Micheal.

The black dude who's name I can't remember was the janetty of the group.
>>
>>1571614
also Franklin had some black following but Trevor didn't draw a fucking dime
>>
Michael, he was the only man that made it
>>
File: FernandoMartinez-GTAVC.jpg (43KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
FernandoMartinez-GTAVC.jpg
43KB, 260x260px
Was he a draw?
>>
The GTA brand is the draw. No one cares about any of these shit characters. I honesty can't even remember their names.
>>
Trevor broke a thousand skulls, never drew a dime
>>
>>1571619

Got carried hard by his tag team partner Lamar but for some reason Franklinetty is the one that got the push
>>
>>1571622
tbf franklin has a white following too

he was based
>>
Trevor was a draw because he trolled people into thinking Vince would finally bring back Attitude era. I respect Johnny for doing the job and putting over the new talent.

Michael was a vanilla midget spot monkey. He should have
never been pushed as face of the company after based Brad carried the Kliq.

Franklin should have stayed in the tag division with based Lamar. He got exposed during his singles run. No real gimmick, bland as fuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.