[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't an anti-smark just a mark?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1389391316617.jpg (97KB, 784x810px) Image search: [Google]
1389391316617.jpg
97KB, 784x810px
Isn't an anti-smark just a mark?
>>
>>1571118
No, it's actually just a contrarian smark.
>>
>>1571118
I have gathered the best and brightest scientists around the world to figure out what to do to no success, so instead we all insist and beg of you to have sex
>>
>>1571121
Aren't smarks by definition supposed to be contrarians? How can you be a contrarian to the contrarians?
>>
Everyone who watches wrestling is a mark, smarks think they know everything but don't really know shit. Anti-smarks admit they know nothing and are dumbass marks
>>
Smarks like who they like, without regard for alignment. Marks are similar except they are more likely to like who they're told to like. Anti-smarks are contrarians who deliberately dislike what smarks like.
>>
See pic related
>>
>>1571125
Smarks by definition are people that know more about wrestling that marks and as such they are more selective in what they like. That does not mean they are contrarians, they just judge more harshly.
>>
>>1571144
This graph makes no sense. Anti-smarks are constantly shitposting on this board yet have almost the lowest willingness to opine on the graph
>>
>>1571147

Anti-smark posting mostly involves pointing out how stupid smarks are, not expressing opinions on booking or ring work.
>>
>>1571152
>Anti-smark posting mostly involves pointing out how stupid is the way anti-smarks imagine smarks are, not expressing opinions on booking or ring work.
FTFY
>>
>>1571152
Are we even on the same board? How many millions of Roman Reigns threads were there six months ago?
>>
What's the label for someone who knows and understands the workings of the business but chooses to be entertained rather than pissing endlessly and booing the booking more than the wrestlers?
>>
>>1571125
>Aren't smarks by definition supposed to be contrarians?
What? No, not at all.
>>
>>1571159
Technically I think that's a smark but we both how much they love to complain
>>
>>1571131
>Everyone who watches wrestling is a mark
Technically a mark is someone who thinks wrestling is real. Everyone who watches wrestling is actually some level of smark except for kids.
>>
>>1571159
Vince Mcmahon
>>
>>1571159
Someone who likes eating shit. In other words, scatfag is the word you're looking for.
And really, explain something to me. How do you "choose to be entertained"? That goes against anything I know about the human brain.
>>
>>1571159
An apologist
>>
>>1571178
>"Hey man just turn off your brain, don't think about it so much it's just a tv show!"
>>
>>1571159

Anti-smark
>>
>>1571183
I would not enjoy most of today's WWE even if I did "turn off" my brain. You don't choose to be entertained by something, you either are or you aren't, it's a matter of taste. How deep you think about something does not change your taste you know.
It's true some people enjoy over-analyzing things while others keep it simple, but that's just part of HOW they enjoy things and does not change WHAT they enjoy.
>>
>>1571198
In case that wasn't apparently, the quotes were meant to signify that's what idiots who think that way would tell you and not my actual opinion
>>
>>1571118
The Anti wish they were marks. They are just contrarians that are only found trolling smarks on the IWC and sprout how much they think they know what's best for the casual audience. They do this by hating everything a smark likes or is popular in the wrestling community.

They are literally the lowest common denominator of the wrestling community, they don't buy merch, go to shows, boo who they don't like or cheer who they like.They just sit at home all day on the internet making fun of smarks for liking what they like and accusing them of doing the same thing they do every day. Sit on their ass not get laid or paid and shitpost.
>>
>>1571222

>If someone has a different opinion to me they must be a troll
>>
Smarks want to run the show because they're fucking stupid and autistic. Anti-smarks enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>1571137
>>1571178
>>1571198
>>1571222
>>>/wooo/

Nobody cares about your "deep wrestling taste" bullshit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.