[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n3zp5gm8611r3g60l.png (28KB, 205x222px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n3zp5gm8611r3g60l.png
28KB, 205x222px
Was he over?
>>
No
he fucking buried himself in a fued with Putin like an idiot
Yeah he had the better moves but Putin had the bigger arms and more power.
He never stood a chance after being booked and humiliated like that.
Him and Japan after that jobbed to the US till his career ended and Japan became one of the managers of the new stable NATO
>>
>>1570781
And before you ask
Putin is a time traveler
>>
>>1570781
You mean Stalin?
>>
>>1570784
YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME A CHANCE WHITE TRASH
NOW GO KISS ASS
>>
>>1570762
Got real heat with Polish audiences over his tendency to gas quickly
>>
No but the person behind the disguise was

>Hitler is revealed to be Nyarly
>IT WAS ME TATSUTA! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG
>Hit Maya with the Holy Spear
>Worked the entire human race into a shoot
>Literally worked humanity so hard they buried themselves

He was the GOAT heel.
>>
>>1570949
Based Nyarlathotep working everyone and pretending to be Furher
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.