[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1469733561074.jpg (322KB, 632x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1469733561074.jpg
322KB, 632x1318px
What did he mean by this?
>>
thanks mr. skeltal
>>
>>1570482
Punk had a better look than this twink
>>
disgusting
>>
What's funny is this guy is considered the best technician in the world right now

and his pale ass countrymen was x10 the more entertaining performer
>>
Vince is rolling in his grave
>>
I'm going to go ahead and guess that he's a smark favourite
>>
>>1570522
Zack Sabre Jr., but even some of those smarks are turning on him.
>>
>>1570519
technician doesn't always mean entertaining

he is perfect in indie settings
>>
>>1570522
Yeah by indie standards.

He's very boring though, no flash, he's just extremely skilled at submission maneuvering and escapes.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6KB, 256x197px
>The smarks are afraid of me.I have seen their true, neckbearded, acne-ridden faces. The wrestlers are "technical" cruiserweights and the cruiserweights are filled with ""Ring Psychology"" and when the cruiserweights get injured from their shitty spots all of the smarks will cry.
>The accumulated filth of all their indieness and """story-telling""" will foam up about their waists and all the SMARKS and PODCASTERS will look up and shout "Save us!"...
>And I'll look down and whisper
>"No."
>>
>>1570519
By uninformed idiots, he's a spotmonkey, just doing holds instead of high flying. No pressure, no psychology, this idiot just twists around like a ragdoll on crack. Fucking disgraceful, Johnny Saint is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>1570482
post boipussy
>>
I really hate the try hard Indy fags like zsj, he look at me I am a wrestler.
>>
>>1570535
kek
>>
le work the fingers man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_prViPvj8

main roster theme leaked
>>
File: ebin man 2.png (153KB, 1020x908px) Image search: [Google]
ebin man 2.png
153KB, 1020x908px
>>1570985
>>
U-Uh Harry Potter isn't the only magician from England, hehe, because that's what I am in the ring, m-magic, hehe...
>>
Put on some fucking kneepads bruh.
>>
>>1570482
He has never lifted a weight in his life, he lives with his mom and makes her carry the heavier bags of groceries inside.
>>
>>1570482
He's be good if he just worked out. If he at least has some semblance of a chest and abs. Instead it just looks like someone in the backs 5 year old nephew wanted a go and the guy wrestling him is just told to play along.
>>
>>1570985
Implying it wont be this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
>>
>>1570482
he's a vegan.

>>1570522
smarks have hated him for a very long time, so of course aspies can join the bandwagon like you always do; always one step too late. just stick to nashposting instead of trying to have an opinion on anything outside of wwe
>>
>>1571090
>he's a vegan.
There's a pattern forming.
>>
>expecting more than manlets, lanklets, and flippy midgets in a cruiserweight tournament
>>
>>1571090
That was a very edgy last sentence there m8
>>
>>1570535
>looks down
>quad is torn
>>
These are the pussies McGregor is talking about. Just look at that guy?

Why doesn't he get a clue and lift weights. What a lazy piece of shit
>>
Is he the new opponent for Braun Strowman?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.