[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got back from a House of Hardcore show. Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160806-232013.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160806-232013.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
I just got back from a House of Hardcore show. Ask me anything
>>
Gain height.
>>
>>1570423
Have you had sex?
What's your opinion on John Cena?
>>
>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1570426
I was raped when I was 13, does that count?

He's exciting to see in the ring, has a metric fuck ton of charisma but I never really get 100% excited because I know he will win an important match/rubber match. Regardless I enjoy him
>>
Did Billy Gunn smash the nigger babie's head in after the show?
>>
>>1570423

How was the show? Worth the ticket price?
>>
Billy gunn should be in Dolph zigglers spot right now 2bh
>>
>>1570438
I got the $30 General admission ticket and I was able to sit 4 rows from ring side. There were 8 matches and about 5 of them were exciting. It was a working relationship with Reality of Wrestling here in Houston so they hosted a couple of their matches and it was eh. And I don't know if it was just the venue or if they just didn't plan any spots but the Texas Death Match that was scheduled to be the main event (and the only "hardcore" match) was relatively tame. No table spots, to barbed wire, nothing really broke but there were some cool spots including Dreamer doing a superplex off of a ladder layed on the 2nd rope. Regardless, I really enjoyed the show. I got to meet Matt Striker, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and Billy Gunn so it was cool. I wouldn't pay anymore than $30 however

>>1570437
No, and during the main event Tommy Dreamer walked Pepper Parks around ringside and let little kids give him chops. It was cool
>>
>>1570440
I was honestly surprised by how much he still is able to do. His match was really fun and was a definite highlight of the night
>>
>>1570446
Did he botch a fameasser? I'm guessing no. Fuck ziggler
>>
>>1570440
Isn't he dolphs dad ?
>vocĂȘ vai morrer
>>
billy looks full on JUST in that pic

i bet he's pissed about getting fired from that trainer position
>>
>>1570464
It was right after a picture with the kid. He seemed genuinely happy with the crowd reaction so who knows. I would be upset about losing as kush a job as that though
>>
>>1570447
Bet he wouldn't botch a schoolboy rollup and nearly break Bray's ankle either.
>>
>>1570445
Meeting Matt Striker sounds sweet, he is one of my favorite guys to hear talk about wrestling on podcasts or interviews.
Also I saw Pepper Parks at a 2CW show once and he looked pretty jacked, I couldn't help but wonder why the hell he would have a name as lame as "Pepper Parks"
>>
>>1570423
Why have ya not had sex yet?
>>
>>1570435
>I was raped when I was 13, does that count?

Tell us more and go into detail
>>
>>1570437
Man you are edgy as fuck LOL XD! You are now officially an honorary member of The Chan :^)
>>
File: breather.jpg (892KB, 2413x1533px) Image search: [Google]
breather.jpg
892KB, 2413x1533px
he just needed to take a breather after the match.
>>
File: Co42NG3XgAAVIbY.jpg (153KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Co42NG3XgAAVIbY.jpg
153KB, 1200x900px
>>1570555
based billy gunn drawing more than deanetty ever has in his life
>>
>>1570423
Was Sabu there?
>>
>>1570548

Damn how triggered do you get from just the word nigger?
>>
>>1570435
Post details of rape
>>
>>1570599
Sabu was not. Terry Funk was going to be a surprise guest but he was wrestling a DDT show last night instead
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.