[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1450368542330.jpg (105KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
1450368542330.jpg
105KB, 1125x633px
Is he a draw?
>>
Ya
>>
Not since the Brock mistake.

>hurrdurr let's give the breaking of the streak to the one guy who doesn't need it
>>
>>1569685
It gave him huge heat, which he needed. He was going to be a monster hell and squash Bryan at Summer slam, but they went with Cena and he turned face.
>>
>>1569680
No
>>
>>1569680
Pretty much the only reason people go to wrestle mania
>>
>>1569759
false
>>
>>1569796
True, actually
>>
>The Undercarder

"No"
>>
Never was
>>
>it's another "only Austin and Hogan were draws" thread
>>
>>1569824
The Rock is also a draw
>>
If he was a draw then why did HBK vs Taker at WM26 draw so poorly? Why the fuck was WWF doing terrible biz from his debut in 91 to the pre-Austin days?
>>
>>1570060
You forgot to mention WM13 having the lowest buyrate of all time for a WM and the only Mania never to sell out
>>
fact is only smarks cared about the streak. the casual fans didnt care and that's where the money is at. HHH vs Undertaker at 27 was going to do worse business than 26 but thanks to Rock that changed
>>
Not really no
>>
>>1570060
Because The Kliq was simultaneously sucking off Big Daddy Vince
>>
>>1570074
That stat is a little misleading. Wrestlemania 7 that was headlined by Hogan/Slaughter sold so poorly they had to downgrade the arena (From a potential 100k down to a little over 16k) so it would still "sell out".
>>
>>1570132
Regardless it did 150k more buys than 13
>>
Vince had to keep me doing WM just to sell the show, he was the WM draw
>>
>>1570163
>me
>>
>>1570163
Hi Mark!
>>
>>1570163
Jesus Christ you're too old to be posting on 4chan Calloway don't you have something better to do?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.