[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becky Lynch Mattel Interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
> 'Maiden Ireland' perceptively stated that she would like to see women in professional wrestling not be depicted as catty backstabbers. Also, she would like to see more than one storyline at a time for the women.

> "I think sometimes women were depicted a little bit as catty and we all secretly hate each other, so I think I'd change that. I think sometimes the storyline is as simple as just going to be the best and going for championships and we don't all have to secretly hate each other and attack each other consistently, which you've got to overcome and everything like that and it's fine. I think that's one thing. I'd like more time. I'd like there to be consistently more women's storylines going on at the same time."
>>
go job to eva marie you potato whore
>>
>talking
get buried bitch
>>
>>1569596
Begging you to have sex
>>
>>1569596
Like it or not, Becky is the best in the business at the moment.
>>
>>1569591
nigaaaa there is a becky gen for this
>>
>>1569596
SEETHING

>>1569608
she's not even the best in wwe
>>
>>1569608
>Business
>WOMEN'S """WRESTLING"""
ok
>>
>>1569608
>>
>>1569659
Nobody likes Bliss for her talent, they only like her for her ass.
>>
>>1569659
>vanilla womanlet
lel
>>
>>1569591
Literally who is this garden gnome looking slut?
>>
>>1569670
your sister
>>
>>1569674
My sister not white trash and would never dye her hair orange dumb nigger
>>
>>1569679
You're damn right your sister isn't white you filthy spic
>>
>>1569686
Shut it nerd and shut it now if ya know wats good for ya
>>
>>1569591
Jesus christ, give 'em an inch and they take a mile
>>
>>1569687
TRIGGERED
>>
>>1569705
f you assholes just tuned in more for kelly kelly matches none of this would have happened

we'd go back to Layla bouncing around in nothing
>>
>>1569709
Shut it
>>
>>1569687
Cringing so hard
>>
>>1569591

>'Maiden Ireland' perceptively stated that she would like to see women in professional wrestling not be depicted as catty backstabbers.

If you don't agree with her and realize that EVERY woman playing a "queen bitch" character isn't a fucking cancer, I don't know what to tell you. One or two prissy, cunty, backbiting sluts is fine, someone has to be a heel after all. And entire division of such characters is going to wear on the audience's nerves, as they secretly wish for every one of them to drop dead.

Becky, at least, hasn't been at all like that since joining the WWE, but she HAS been the dumbest babyface in the history of time. Sting was brighter than Becky. Which is ALSO a shitty character, as fans are hesitant to cheer for and identify with a character so malignantly, irredeemably stupid.

Becky needs to be a simple, ruthless yet fair fighter character. Just there to win matches and be the best like no one ever was. Bayley can be the pure Babyface, she's better at it anyway.
>>
File: THIS FIRE BURNS.png (288KB, 352x431px)
THIS FIRE BURNS.png
288KB, 352x431px
>>1569730
Or maybe people just don't have big opinions about the character development of what's supposed to be an eye candy division
>>
>>1569730
as a malignantly, irredeemably stupid man I disagree.
>>
>>1569730
Yes but 4chan hates women so any mention of women being seen as somewhat human or worthwhile will be shat upon. No matter how much sense it makes.

You're fighting a losing battle, friend.
>>
File: mydean.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mydean.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>1569724
>>
>>1569740
The dozen or so angry virgins that frequent this board don't, but plenty of peope outside /asp/ do
>>
>>1569740
What kind of simple minded fool doesn't like character development in their eye candy? Character can be almost as hot as just physical appearances.
>>
>>1569730
Becky was better as a heel tbqhwyf
>>
File: BMJ hatpicture.jpg (19KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
BMJ hatpicture.jpg
19KB, 400x277px
>>1569768
>>
>>1569766
Clearly not or they'd respond to market demand and have more than one angle running simultaneously.
>>
File: Jackie Fedora.jpg (30KB, 500x718px)
Jackie Fedora.jpg
30KB, 500x718px
>>1569747
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1569781
Sasha is a confirmed draw so you're incorrect
>>
File: sasha jericho.png (38KB, 656x309px) Image search: [Google]
sasha jericho.png
38KB, 656x309px
>>1569740
>>
>>1569786
Yes that'd be the one angle.
>>
>>1569791
They don't have enough women for two yet
>>
>>1569872
they do so, they choose not to because nobody cares unless its Sasha or Bayley.
>>
>>1569730
Its better than the 'All Women are CRAZY' shit that was going on for a while.
>AJ Lee
>Paige
>Alica Fox
all had crazy bitch gimmicks.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.