[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favourite wrestling body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11

File: BretHart_2811612.jpg (56KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
BretHart_2811612.jpg
56KB, 660x350px
Mine is Bret Hart (circa 97)

Bret's Physique in the mid/late 90's was very impressive. He has a naturally thick frame (not at all like that scrawny rat Shawn) and his superior Anglo genetics really complemented this. Great defined abs and body shape that could make any Shawn mark blush in embarrassment when they saw their heroes meek 170-pound frame. An aspect we loved of his body during Bret's 'Vince why the fuck are you pushing this gyrating boytoy!?' period was the lack of any rugged coating of body hair, which highlighted how much effort Bret put into his personal grooming, unlike Shawn. We often find ourselves watching his old matches just to stare and look at his 'sexy boy' body while he puts Michaels in the Sharpshooter. Any flawlessly executed submission move he performed really showcased his pristine body. Sometimes i replay it numerous times. The reveal of Bret's bare torso never ceases to excite me. Bret will forever be our 'Hart-throb'.
>>
I remember this meme.

For me, it's either Rick Rude or Goldberg
>>
Legend Killer Orton, but i'd do some more squats
>>
File: rob-van-dam-img2263-1365254155.jpg (139KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
rob-van-dam-img2263-1365254155.jpg
139KB, 450x675px
>>1568853
Rob Van Dam in his prime had an awesome martial arts'esque figure that gave his flexibility,kicks and high-flying maneuvers a ton of oomph behind them. You could tell this guy had put a ton of work into his physique both in terms of muscle and flexibility.
>>
>>1568870
>Rob Van Dam in his prime
>posts a pic of him from TNA
>>
>>1568896
WHATEVER
>>
>>
File: rhyno-wwe.jpg (23KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
rhyno-wwe.jpg
23KB, 600x400px
Rhyno or Tazz because I like wrestlers especially who are a little on the shorter side, but very wide
>>
File: bonesaw.jpg (34KB, 500x437px)
bonesaw.jpg
34KB, 500x437px
>>
File: 1464888623775.jpg (27KB, 480x360px)
1464888623775.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>1569539
the manlet we should all aspire to be
>>
File: bonesaw.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bonesaw.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>1568853
>>
File: bill-goldberg.jpg (28KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
bill-goldberg.jpg
28KB, 650x400px
Goldberg was that good combination of fucking big, yet not so cartoonishly big that he came across as one of those bodybuilding faggots that are remarkably weak and tear a muscle trying to scratch their face.

This was a man who was 80% look and 20% booking. Only POSSIBLY Brock Lesnar has gotten more out of his look.
>>
>>1569541

Yeah, those guys look like actual tough guys and the sort of fighter that would be in an uncapped weight division. Rusev is similar, though I'm pretty sure about half a foot taller than Tazz
>>
kobashi looks like a fucking cartoon with his bloated arms and chest

GOAT
>>
File: 1427113002417.jpg (95KB, 634x792px) Image search: [Google]
1427113002417.jpg
95KB, 634x792px
Mine is Phil Brooks(circa 2016). Phil's Physique in the early/mid 2010's was very impressive. He has a naturally bulky frame and his ample muscle mass really complemented this. Great defined abs and body shape that could make any girl blush. An aspect i loved of his body was the rugged coating of tattoos. It really complimented his 'outlaw coming into big leagues' phase. I often find my self watching his old matches just to stare and look at his 'sexy boy' body. Any pipe bomb he performed really showcased his pristine body. A complete joy to watch especially his strip down of entrance attire. Sometimes i replay it numerous times. The reveal of his bare torso never ceases to excite me. Phil will forever be my 'boy toy'
>>
File: 1470445565455.jpg (317KB, 1300x731px)
1470445565455.jpg
317KB, 1300x731px

Mine is Sasha Banks (circa 2016)
Sashas Physique in the mid/late 10's was very impressive. She has a naturally sickly frame and her complete lack of ass really complemented this. Stubby wrinkled fingers and fucked up teeth that could make any wewtist blush. An aspect i loved of her body was the rugged receding hairline. It really complimented her 'tranny nigger' phase. I often find my self watching her old matches just to stare and look at her 'rapidly balding' head. Any mic work she performed really showcased her pristine autism. A complete joy to watch especially when she botches every move she attempts. Sometimes i replay it numerous times. The reveal of her shitty weave never ceases to excite me. Sasha will forever be my 'horsefaced skank'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.