[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undy above Ric?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: bush-expression-frustration.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
bush-expression-frustration.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>yfw when marks rank Undertaker above Ric Flair in their all time list?
>>
>>1568706
Undercarder was always shit but hes still way above Flair

Flair is the most overrated meme of all time. Who gives a fuck about shitty outlaw wrestlers from the 70s anyway, go outside and talk to a woman
>>
>>1568713
Flair defined multiple eras, what has Undertaker done?
>>
>>1568735
What does that even mean, who gives a fuck?
Sammartino and Harley Race defined eras and have you ever tried watching their matches? They fucking sucked, boring as shit.

Flair copied everything about him from more talented even older shitters and the second he came up to the big leagues he bombed hard and cried every night in his hotel room
Biggest meme wrestler of all time
>>
>>1568706
>ranking wrestlers by "most complete full package"
>having anyone but Kurt Angle #1

ishygddt
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 256x192px
>tried to bury the GOAT
>never got his crooked yellow teeth fixed

fuck that jealous old bastard
>>
File: 1467591977843.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1467591977843.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Undertaker atleast dosn't have a fucking retarded daughter that is ruining the business with her horse-faced and roided fat friends

This alone makes him better
>>
>>1568788
Angle was a spot monkey in his prime and has spent the majority of his career in TNA
>>
Taker/Shawn>Flair/Shawn

Which concludes with Taker>Flair
>>
>>1568795
>has spent the majority of his career in TNA
So?
>>
Two of the most overrated wrestlers of all time
>>
>>1568788
No ring psychology.
>>
Undertaker is a gimmick, Flair is GOAT.

In ring, HBK better than both however. But you cannot deny how based Flair is.
>>
>>1568958
Im denying it

Flair sucks dick, one trick pony that should have stayed in the carnivals

His matches were like his promos, once youve seen it once youve seen them all
>>
>>1568963
You can say that about anybody's promos. You're missing the artistry and intensity within.
>>
>>1568795
>Angle was a spot monkey in his prime
Begging you to turn 18
>>
>>1568967
> screaming=/=intensity
Lol
>>
I'm gonna go on the record here and say I never found either of them particularly interesting or exciting. I started watching wrestling in 96.
>>
>>1568971
This meme has lost all meaning. Next time just type > i disagree
You wont look so desperate to fit in then
>>
>>1568973
Like I said, you're missing it.
>>
>>1568706
Both are shit
>>
Flair is like an inside joke in the wrestling business, everyone from Hogan to Steiner to Bret thinks he's a joke. There's a story of Rick Rude beating up Flair because he looked like shit for the world champion and just sucked up to the booker. The only reason that he's rated so high is because HHH fell for the meme
>>
>>1568985
>There's a made-up lie about Rick Rude beating up Flair

I bet.
>>
>>1568979
Absolutely begging you to reach the legal age for tattoos
>>
>>1568987
http://www.baltimoresun.com/bs-mtblog-2008-05-qa_with_scott_steiner_the_sequel-story.html
>>
>>1568990
>jealous raged-out roid monkey hates flabby GOAT

Color me shocked
>>
>>1568996
>I-it was made up
>S-Steiner was jealous! Fuck him!!

Get a clue and stop posting, Hunter
>>
>>1569000
>Steiner
>not Rude

lol get worked
>>
>>1568795

>angle was a spot monkey 18+

>>1568706

>Flair

Literally nobody cares about him you old coot. People will mark about undy for years after he's gone. Flair has just been an add on to more over wrestlers for 3 decades.
>>
>>1569011
kek good one m8
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.