[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 284x177px
Was he a draw?
>>
Among house wives
>>
File: kwFSPXg.png (282KB, 804x936px) Image search: [Google]
kwFSPXg.png
282KB, 804x936px
>>1567651
Edgy teens and women liked him
>>
He didn't draw a dime according to Triple H
>>
I don't think he was much of a draw but he's in my top 10 all time favorite wrestlers for sure.

Outstanding look, S+ tier talker, just an all around cool guy.
>>
>>1567668
Back then heels got booed. He did his job, he helped draw but probably didn't himself.
>>
Nope, that was Christian.
>>
Yes he was and I think he's one of the most overrated wrestlers ever. The ratings went up when he won the belt in 2006 and the live sex celebration got a huge rating
>>
>>1567668
+1
I don't rate him highly in terms of in-ring work but his Rated-R gimmick was great. I didn't get why the WWE was giving him the Golden Boy treatment until then.
>>
>>1567651
No, never drew a dime.
>>
>>1567651
Best heel in WWE history. He wasn't meant to draw he was meant to be a formidable opponent for the face (Cena)
>>
>>1567651
Yeah, he drew pretty well as a heel. In the US, people paid money to see him get his comeuppance. (In Canada, they paid to see him destroy the Hated Foreign Enemy.)
>>
>>1567930
18+
>>
>>1567976
Name 1 better heel that isn't Rock, Stone Cold or Triple Gaytch
>>
>>1567979
Jericho
>>
>>1567981
...you're probably right
>>
File: bret tier stable.jpg (90KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
bret tier stable.jpg
90KB, 650x440px
>>1567979
Bret.
>>
>>1567979
>best heel in history
>except these three are better but don't mention them
?
>>
>>1567985
The only thing Bretcuck was good at is getting punted in the face by based Goldberg
>>
>>1567979
Jericho, Roddy Piper, Jake Roberts
>>
>>1567979
The Rock and Stone Cold were both mediocre as heels.
>>
>>1567987
Rock and SCSA are cool heels who were more over than faces

Triple H is terrible
>>
>>1567997
>Rock and SCSA are cool heels who were more over than faces

Exactly, they were doing their job incorrectly and were shitty heels.

HHH is the best heel because he has worked you and pretty much everyone into legitimately hating him.
>>
>>1567930
>>1567979
18+
Those you listed arent even on the list pajeet
>>
>>1568000
> hhh worked millions upon millions of people to stop watching the product completely for a decade and a half
Top heel
>>
>>1568005
Based haitch
>>
HHH
Hollywood Hogan
Iron Sheik
Sgt Slaughter
Vince

Are the top 5 heels ever

Edge is in the group with Flair, Razor, Taker, Trish, Jericho etc because he only drew kayfabe heat and the fans always truly loved him
>>
>>1568005
That would be Cena
>>
>>1568027
>Trish

No straight man could have ever hated her or seen her as a heel
>>
>>1568027
>HHH above Hollywood Hulkster

come on m8, Hollywood Hogan had nuclear heat endlessly
>>
>>1568027
Trish wasn't over
>>
>>1568038
She was a better heel than face
>>
>>1568038
I don't think you remember the early 2000s clearly, Trish got the same heat from fat neckbeards that they give Eva Marie now, plus women hated her also, Trish used to get slut chants rained on her harder than Stephanie
>>
>>1568027
> HHH
> Razor
Kek
The pajeet showed his true colours
>>
I actually rate the Miz's heel work quite highly, he does his job.

On the current roster you have to argue that babyface Reigns in the biggest heel.
>>
>>1568053
Holy shit shut the fuck up gaytch was a top heel in the most popular era of WWF and was a large part of WWF succeeding without Austin.
>>
>>1568027
>Flair only drew kayfabe heat

kek
>>
>>1568027
>he only drew kayfabe heat and the fans always truly loved him
yeah the fans loved when he cucked Matt
>>
>>1567661
>Triple H
As if Triple H can talk. He hasn't drawn shit, ever.
>>
>>1568177
18+ HHH drew the 3rd highest ratings in the AE as champ, look it up
>>
>>1568177
Triple h actually holds the biggest rumble buyrate record dumbass.
>>
>>1567994
>The Rock and Stone Cold were both mediocre as heels.
18+
>>
File: ratedrmegastar.jpg (85KB, 1210x550px) Image search: [Google]
ratedrmegastar.jpg
85KB, 1210x550px
All these opinions, but nobody has facts. Look at this image. This is science. Google shows that Edge wasn't just a draw, he's the most popular wrestler of our times and public interest only continues to grow.
>>
>>1568256
But "Edge" is an actual word, so it gets more results
>>
>>1568263
That's the joke, brother.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.