[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i dont particularly care for ryback as a wrestler. However

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: g1401028609491141526.png (282KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
g1401028609491141526.png
282KB, 550x412px
So i dont particularly care for ryback as a wrestler.
However based off of his video announcing his official departure at least in that moment he did it gracefully.
I honestly do wish him the best of luck with everything he does but im glad ill never see him in wwe.
Good luck big guy.
>>
>>1567633
Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.
>>
>>1567633
Hi Phil
>>
>phil is still upset that he didn't get his main event at wrestle mania

LOL
>>
>>1567637
>>1567644
i think you're taking the phil thing a little bit too seriously lad, he doesn't actually post here
>>
>>1567647
>phil literally changed his IP just to reply to his own thread

Hey phil! when's your fight?
>>
File: 1469346631115.jpg (126KB, 654x537px) Image search: [Google]
1469346631115.jpg
126KB, 654x537px
>>1567652
For the last 2 years you've been fighting this imaginary "Phil" and attempting to get him "BTFO" in every thread, as if the man himself actually comes here and gets mad at your "epic trolling". It's actually sad, this is a serious mental case.
>>
>>1567657
only thing more sad than him is some fat neckbeard defending his hero online every day
>>
Couldnt i the op just say my piece without people derailing it with cm punk and ryback nonsense.
>>
>>1567705
Apparently not.
>>
>>1567705
Why the fuck you you use that picture then? Phil
>>
File: 523552.jpg (36KB, 447x547px) Image search: [Google]
523552.jpg
36KB, 447x547px
>>1567657
>phil's damage control this hard

LMAO
>>
>>1567751
Because he says that in the ring?
>>
>>1567633
Whoa, more info on his release. She made a post and explained the situation. Basically he says that he is tired of giving everything and never get back and tell him anything he did not really going to make the top . Also states that belong to a predetermined game was the man who put it on and win well and they make more money that the men went out and found, and told to do a lot of work. The desire to live in fear (for the acquisition of at least less).

'You can well WWE released me, if that is the case. If we can work a lot must change as I do not live in fear and creativity can continue to live a life limited creatively me. I have many other interests and feelings and the knowledge and financial year. I thank all WWE superstar from top to bottom for their sacrifices and work with me. The world is a place of great and more than just a universe WWE in the Universe and I will prove one way or another during the big advantage in universe! '-Ryback

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/705067-ryback-speaks-out-on-his-wwe-status-says-wwe-may-very-well-release-me-talks-leaving-raw-meeting-with-vince-and-more

I think for the first time I actually really like this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.