[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Crash1d.png (207KB, 402x678px) Image search: [Google]
Crash1d.png
207KB, 402x678px
Was he a draw?
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (58KB, 433x442px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
58KB, 433x442px
no, but this guy saved the ratings in late 90's
>>
>>1567467
Yeah, he had mainstream appeal for sure. The original trilogy was really popular.
Fucking Sony didn't renew his contract. Look at them now, 20 years later and they still don't have an ace. How do you let your biggest star walk out like that.
>>
Was on top of the world in the the 90s. Nintendo was on suicide watch.
>>
File: Cloud_Strife.png (89KB, 289x344px) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_Strife.png
89KB, 289x344px
>>1567498
>Implying this guy wasn't the reason Sony was ontop
>>
>>1567480
good heel work during the bandicoot era
>>
>>1567504
He was great heel but his face work in Crash Bash was phenomenal.
>>
>>1567498
Nintendo was always the superior promotion in terms of mascot booking, I mean look at fucking Mario. Nigga's still getting a title run every 18-24 months and is one of the biggest draws in gaming.

It's a shame Sony didn't invest directly in Kojima's booking and let an outside agent destroy his entire stable though, or they might be able to compete.
>>
>>1567570
Mario is not a draw the n64, gamecube and wii u sales are proof of that.
>>
>>1567586
Then why is he still employed?

Mario 1 Smarks 0
>>
>>1567538
It was tiny that turned face for that brief period
>>
File: MGS1_Solid_Snake.png (27KB, 180x215px) Image search: [Google]
MGS1_Solid_Snake.png
27KB, 180x215px
>>1567501
>Impying your 2edgy Vanilla Midget had any drawing power besides that big ass sword
This was Sony's face of the company for real
>>
>>1567631
Big Sword John got people in the door but it was David the Snake that kept people around.
>>
>>1567586
> no mario game on launch for gamecube and wii u
> sold like shit
Thanks for playing mark

> le n64 was a failure meme
18+
>>
>>1567606
Aku Aku drafted them as team.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.