[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any woman who would choose DBry over Roman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: 960.jpg (25KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
25KB, 960x620px
Is there any woman who would choose DBry over Roman?
>>
Yeah
>>
Just terrible that Vince even let this hippy vanilla shitter step foot in his ring.
>>
Brie Bella
>>
>>1563884
She'd pick Roman over Daniel if she could do it all over again
>>
>>1563900
Nikki's the one with a spine, and she can barely keep up with Cena. A laid back nebbish like D-Bry is probably all Brie can deal with in a man.
>>
in the indy's probably roman would fuck all the ring rats, but since daniel bryan has money it doesn't really matter which one the ring rat pick
>>
only this alien who's apparently his wife

hot girls like Brie pick based D Bry.

Roman couldn't even get a hot wife. What a fucking failure.
>>
>>1563958
Looks like Sasha Banks
>>
File: dan.jpg (186KB, 949x524px)
dan.jpg
186KB, 949x524px
>implying bitches can resist alpha bryan
>>
File: roman-3.jpg (79KB, 532x548px)
roman-3.jpg
79KB, 532x548px
this is now a ''Ugly Roman wife thread''
>>
>>1563958
>based dog settle with this

He probably fucked tons of girls in HS and when he was in college football, so he decided to settle down with an ayy lmao because she will never leave him because she's to ugly.
>>
>>1563965
She looks fine here
>>
>remember how weirdly decent their rivalry was going into 31

Him beating Bryan after 1 Spear was dumb, and kicking out of the Knee That Beat John Cena was also fucking stupid, but their weird "tweener" behaviors and how they had to team up, but were not alright with one another was pretty great.
>>
File: ghgdhgf.jpg (31KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ghgdhgf.jpg
31KB, 720x480px
Hello there, I'm from Nigger Mars
>>
File: kevin-owens-wife.jpg (87KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-owens-wife.jpg
87KB, 864x864px
Owens fat ass still got a hotter wife than Ramen

I'm not even bringing based Rusev into the equation
>>
File: roman-4.jpg (62KB, 460x575px)
roman-4.jpg
62KB, 460x575px
I swear, she's going to look like Vicky Guerrero in a few years.

With the exception that Vicky still managed to learn to be funny. Roman hasn't.
>>
>>1563974
I like Steen's wife better than Lana desu
He wasn't even rich when he got laid with her and he was still kinda fat back then
So is he like super chill irl or some shit?
>>
Now let's fucking talk about the real alpha male
>>
>>1563984
yeah fatass wife seems very loyal considering she was with him when he was making not good money.
>>
>>1563984
Those women are the ones who are worth it, the ones who help you build, not the ones who want you built already.
>>
>>1563958
He looks dead inside
>>
5'5 here with a 10/10 6'1 girlfriend. haters stay mad
>>
>>1563958
At least he's got a wife and is rich as fuck, unlike you, living paycheck to paycheck, jerking off to Japanese drawn people, and still living in you mama's basement
>>
>>1564014
KEK, you're literally being Cucked dude.
>>
File: wwe.jpg (51KB, 924x530px) Image search: [Google]
wwe.jpg
51KB, 924x530px
>>1563986
A couple weeks ago I realized he's literally my 2nd favorite on the main roster.

Pic related is best
>>
>>1564037
they broke up
>>
>worse hairline than sasha banks

Holy kek roman hahaha
>>
>>1564017
stop projecting dude it's pathetic af
>>
File: why-gif.gif (129KB, 190x270px) Image search: [Google]
why-gif.gif
129KB, 190x270px
>>1564014
>lying on 4chan
>>
>>1563870
Me
>>
>>1563958
>>1563965
>>1564049
it's his high school sweetheart
>>
File: r+r.jpg (22KB, 300x382px)
r+r.jpg
22KB, 300x382px
>>1563870
Probably a lot of women would. Vince's idea of an attractive man is the sort of guy he'd like to fuck, and he doesn't really care if that's appealing to anyone else.

>Friendly reminder that the Rock and Roll Express were heart-throbs who got chased by screaming fangirls.
>>
>>1564054
He's probably not. The fact he is shorter than his girlfriend makes him total beta, hahaha
>>
>>1564053
the irony
>>
Itt racist people, Roman reigns is samoan why would he marry a white woman? Roman is a traditional guy, he follow his roots.
>>
>>1564168
Roman is half Samoan half Italian and married a black woman
>>
>thinking Roman's wife is ugly

Wow, never thought I'd actually and sincerely recommend that you guys have sex. Your standards must be fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>1564275
Even the 5/10 girs aren't willing to touch these neckbeards losers, it's the cold truth
>>
>>1563974
KO's wife is incredibly attractive and Kevins a very dedicated man. He's also blessed with wonderful children.

If you got outside your basement you would know she is more desirable than your fake titted trannies. Karina Steen is the type who'd make sure there is a good quantity of brocolli on her plate, light candles, sprinkle flowery but classy body mist on herself and between her butt cheeks and let out the most consistent putrid fart to be dilluted with the bodymist to get the most unique aura.
>>
>>1563880
Daniel Bryan was more over than Roman Reigns will ever be.
>>
>>1564646
And neither drew a dime
>>
>>1564664
Bryan sold tons of merch
>>
>>1564434
Kevin what was it like to beat John Cena in your debut? Big fan of you, you fat fuck!
>>
>>1564688
The merch with the chant that was more over than him did
>>
>>1564819
>the chant was over

FedoRamen pls

why is it always you making the most retarded arguments ever?

People chanting Daniel Bryan at the Royal Rumble or during Cena vs Orton means the chant was over?

You really are a low IQ Ramen fan.
>>
>>1564819
He came up with it, he did it, he got it over, deal with it, virgin.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.