[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your next United States Champion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (169KB, 960x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 960x933px
SMARKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: angel-hernandez-f479e4efc-0.jpg (197KB, 1139x920px) Image search: [Google]
angel-hernandez-f479e4efc-0.jpg
197KB, 1139x920px
>entering into basically the most slam-dunk babyface role of american hero versus foreign heel
>mid-card title so it appears they aren't pushing him hard
>will still get booed the fuck out of new york
>>
based.
>>
>>1563679
Looks good on him desu.
>>
>>1563679
Reigns might actually have a chance to get over, since Rusev is the only heel capable of generating legitimate heat in the entire WWE and doesn't give a fuck about being cool, funny, or handsome.
>>
>>1563745
You just described how Vince wants his guy to be the face of the company
>>
>>1563679
BASED LARGE LABRADOR
>>
>implying he will go over based RuRu

Roman is a jobber now, deal with it antismark.
>>
If prego Italian sauce romagno reigns wins he will booed off of the fucking earth
>>
>>1563745
>Rusev is the only heel capable of generating legitimate heat in the entire WWE and doesn't give a fuck about being cool, funny, or handsome.
Rusev gets crickets
>>
>>1563762
This.
>>
>>1563760
fugg that was good one xD
>>
Finally in the mid card where he belongs
>>
>smarks on suicide watch
LMAO no one cares about midcard shit, stop being so delusional
>>
>>1563679

he'll go over only because based ruru wants a honeymoon with lana
>>
>>1563679
I don't like Roman, but this doesn't trigger me.
>>
Good Cucksev sucks
>>
File: image.gif (187KB, 275x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
187KB, 275x195px
>>1563762
Rusev will go on his honeymoon soon, after SummerSlam, so I suppose he's losing the next PPV.
>>
>>1563890
Some smarks want him gone because he supposedly can't wrestle
>>
>>1563939
>supposedly

stop tipping your Fedora

>>1563908
How much do you think a honeymooon lasts? 1 month?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x519px
>>1563946
Depending how rich you are
>>
>>1563679
really like the color red on his vest and wrist and hopefully he wins the us title and have a good run and then come back to the mainevent
>>
>>1563939
He can wrestle but its not good enough to be face of the company.

He also cant cut promos and lacks natural charisma.
>>
>>1563908
vince doesn't give a shit about honeymoons lel
>>
Rusev is:
-a better wrestler
-a legit fighter
-better talker (and not even American, top kek)
-married to a hotter woman

You know who's going to win...
>>
>>1563679

>Kicked down the card to spend some time developing a character that works and some momentum and gaining more experience in the ring and on the mic before he becomes The Guy

This is what most sensible people wanted all along. Only time will tell how Vince manages to fuck this up.
>>
>>1564008
Honestly it might work this time.

Now that Roman its not superman and can take clean pins people will buy more into his matches.

They might fuck it up but Roman midcard run now its at least more promising than the last one.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 166x250px
>>1564015
Smarks will fucking cry in any way they can, they'll never be happy
>>
>>1564020
Maybe not this time.

The problem with the last Roman midcard run was that he still had the superman booking so it was just main event Roman burying midcarders.

Now that he can lose clean maybe people will at least like Roman as uppermidcarder.
>>
I'm alright with this. Give Roman a Open Challenge Gimmick for the Raw roster and he'll eventually get over. Worked for Cena.
>>
>>1563890
I only care about the mid card
>>
>>1563679
If they're putting a midcard title on Roman, he's either going to lose it quickly (and look like a geek) or have a long reign and be out of the main event scene for a while.

Smarks will be happy either way.
>>
>>1563745
Roman reigns is already the most over guy, nerds have been booing cena for a decade, does that make him not over? nope, nerds are irrelevant.
>>
>>1563693
he's not american, he's samoan

nuff said
>>
File: 1470345334916.gif (274KB, 183x208px) Image search: [Google]
1470345334916.gif
274KB, 183x208px
>>1563679
>smarks care about a meaningless title on a garbage vinceman

negro please
>>
>>1564297
A lot of smarks seemed to care when he held the heavyweight belt.
>>
>>1564305
That's THE belt though. US title is for faggy midcarders to slapfight over.
>>
>>1564308
It's still a meaningless title.
>>
File: FantasticTanCougar.webm (458KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FantasticTanCougar.webm
458KB, 1920x1080px
>>1564310
Well now that it's on Smackdown it is.
>>
>>1564315
Its on RAW dufus.
>>
>Roman passes out (or taps) to the Accolade at Summerslam
>Enraged at his own failure, challenges Rusev to a rematch.
>Rusev says "Fuck you, you Samoan fuckboy, suck my huge Bulgarian cock."
>Roman gets pissed off and within a couple of weeks is beating the shit out of Rusev every chance he gets.
>Spears Lana at least once.
>Rusev gives him another challenge at HELL IN A CELL
>Roman and Rusev beat the absolute shit out of each other in the cell match.
>Roman beats Rusev, wins the belt.
>Starts his own US Open Challenge or something, I dunno.
>>
>>1564337
This sucks please never work for wwe dweeb
>>
>>1564343
Nah sounds good Rusev.
>>
>>1563977
Reigns has had good matches with Bryan, AJ, Cesaro, Lesnar, and a couple others, so please, can this "he can't wrestle" thing die already?

Unlike Finn balor who is a faggot, Reigns actually has the potential to be a fucking star for the company
>>
>>1563890
>midcard
>literally the biggest draw of the last 2 years
>no one cares
>>
>>1564379
>Vs Lesnar
>Good match

>Vs Bryan, Cesaro, AJ. Guys that can carry a bag os potatos to MotN.

Opinion dicarded.
>>
>>1563679
yeah smarks are really going to hate that Roman is holding the Kalisto title and keeping it warm for him kek
>>
>>1563679
>tfw they're doing what smarks have been claiming romans needs, a run in the undercard and earn the position as the top guy
>>
>>1564496
>if they'd done that to begin with he might not have the Cena 2.0 stink on him for the rest of his career
>>
>>1564157
>nerds are irrelevant the nerd says as he spends $3000 a year on Wrestlemania tickets, shirts, and toy dolls
>>
>>1564379
>Reigns actually has the potential to be a fucking star for the company

boy he sure show you what a star he is this past 2 years
>>
>>1563679
If they are trying to do that redemption storyline have him be a defending and respectful champion like John was when he had it.
>>
>>1564379
>Unlike Finn balor who is a faggot, Reigns actually has the potential to be a fucking star for the company
WWE is losing its male fanbase because they can't present the product with any legitimacy. The men still watching are either diehards or contrarians who want something to bitch about each week.

So they're left trying to appeal to the female viewer. Finn being a smaller guy makes him more appealing to women, and if he's actually gay that's probably going to help him in that demographic. By contrast, there's a tiny slice of women (plus quite a few gay and bi men) who find a handsome face on a hulking body attractive, but most of them aren't going to tune in for Roman.
>>
File: u mad.png (6KB, 219x218px) Image search: [Google]
u mad.png
6KB, 219x218px
>>1563679
>oh noes! Roman is going to win a completely meaningless midcard job boy belt!!
yeah smarks sure are going apoplectic right about now, meanwhile Finn Balor just got done pinning both Rusev AND Roman clean as a whistle in 1 night.
Someone is on suicide watch alright but it's not the smarks........
>Roman fans trying to act like him being relegated to US Title is some kind of victory.
I can smell the tears from here
>>
>>1564644
the indian is strong within this one
>>
>>1564337
oh shit this dude cracked it.
They are probably going to replicate Cena's US Open Challenge with Roman and every week someone will be sent out to get a good match out of Roman to show the people who hate him most that he can work and put on good matches.
That run last year actually did a ton of good for Cena in taking that dumb cliche heat off him, Cena Sucks is just a meme chant now anyway, almost no one actually believes "Cena can't wrestle" seriously anymore. Unless you're a dumbshit I guess.
So that's their angle eh? Give Roman a run with the US Belt doing the open challenge every week having good long matches, then if it works killing any of the negativity towards him, rocket back up the card back into the World Title scene by Rumble time.
I see you Vince.
>>
File: TypicalReignsFans.jpg (274KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TypicalReignsFans.jpg
274KB, 1280x720px
>>1564648
Indians are Roman fans dumbshit.
If you read my post and think I like Roman, you are retarded and lack reading comprehension.
>>
>>1564648
you really are too stupid to even post on a 4chan pro wrestling board which blows my mind
>>
>>1564656
>Cena Sucks is just a meme chant now anyway,
It's a meme that continues because John actively encourages it, I don't think a single person chanting it takes it seriously anymore.

At Raw in Detroit, we were doing "LET'S GO CENA" "CENA SUCKS!" and "WE WANT CENA" "NO WE DON'T!" chants all night, but when his music hit, we all went ballistic and jumped out of our seats. Biggest pop of the night, bar none. Everybody was SO HAPPY to see him.
>>
>>1564656
>Roman gets heat for being a bad replicate of Cena
>Hey let's book him even more like Cena, that's going to work

Jesus Christ

He's going to get ''Worse than Cena'' chants for the rest of his life.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.