[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: ganondorf.png (4MB, 2102x2926px) Image search: [Google]
ganondorf.png
4MB, 2102x2926px
Was he a draw?
>>
>>1563482
>ruined Zant's push to insert himself as the puppetmaster in the Higher Power angle
Unforgivable bullshit.
>>
I'm getting real sick of this Ganondorf/Link rivalry.
>>
>>1563511
It consistently draws in fans.
>M-Majora deserves a return!
Cry some more, smark.
>>
>always jobs to link

No.
>>
>>1563524
A face is only as good as their heel. Try pairing up Link with Vaati or Dark Link and watch the ratings plummet.
>>
>>1563482
Vince's hardon for Linketty held him back.
>>
That weird rape angle with Zelda was a bit much. And that stable with him and his two mothers were even weirder.
>>
File: ocarina bosses.jpg (754KB, 3599x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ocarina bosses.jpg
754KB, 3599x1500px
Name me a stronger stable than his Dungeon of Doom.
>>
>>1564107
>all of them are jobbers
>>
This is afucking nerd thread full of nerds, fuck off.
>>
>>1564107
>Gohma
Overrated as fuck performer.

>King Dodongo
Only got pushed because he was big.

>Phantom Ganon
Dumb gimmick of being Ganondorf's stunt double.

>Volvagia
Only legitimately good member.

>Morpha
Easily overshadowed by Shadow Link during his PPV debut.

>Bongo Bongo
All that build up and mystery for a dude whose gimmick is drumming like Kamala.
>>
Never drew a rupee.
>>
getting sick of link being pushed down my throat
>>
File: Majora's_Wrath_Artwork.png (64KB, 294x292px) Image search: [Google]
Majora's_Wrath_Artwork.png
64KB, 294x292px
Great heel. I was fucking terrified of him as a kid but nobody can beat the GOAT heel.
>>
>>1564425
Loved his work with Link as Fierce Deity. That gimmick really made me realize just how versatile of a sports entertainer Link really is. He just gets it.
>>
>>1564437
Agreed. Link went through many gimmicks during that era and every one of them got over.
>>
>>1564113
>Gohma
>Overrated as fuck performer.

Dude has been around since the late 80s. He paid his dues and deserved a main-event push. Of course low life smarks like you would be a Volvagianetty.
>>
>>1564425
looked weak af against Fierce Deity
>>
>>1564993
Fierce Deity made everyone look weak af
>>
>>1564677
He's been around since the 80's and yet he still can't do anything impressive in-ring. Marks only like him because he's recognizable and looks cool, and he only gets main event pushes because he's a loyal company man.
>>
>that inter-promotional feud with Mario, Pikachu, Sonic etc.

best thing he's ever done
>>
>>1565106
Shame he changed his moves up and ended up using the same moves as Captain Falcon.
>>
>>1563494
He jumped the shark with his Broken Zant gimmick anyways, acting like a lolrandom crazy person. De-masking did him no favors either. Zant screwed Zant.
>>
>>1564425
>got buried by Link's 'firece deity' gimmick

Please. Get that jobber out of here.
>>
http://vgcw.wikia.com/wiki/Ganondorf
>>
>>1565060
Doesn't need to do anything impressive. He's a solid performer that the masses know and like. You can count on him to bring a solid fight, especially wih newcomers.
>>
Ganon a shit.

You know you've jumped the shark when you try the it was me all along shit twice.

I heard zant and him have heat backstage.
>>1565118
Fucking mark, everyone knows Ganon cried to creative to dummy down his character so he didn't share the spotlight. Try to keep up.
>>
>>1564110
>getting worked
>that hard

Stay mad, mark
>>
>>1564110
> butthurt segay detected
Im sorry your parents didnt love you anon
>>
File: dark link.png (162KB, 285x624px) Image search: [Google]
dark link.png
162KB, 285x624px
When is he getting his big push?

He's been with the promotion since the 80's, always gets big pops from the fans, has consistently great matches with faces like Link, and did some great heel work during the tag team with Vaati.

So why hasn't he been in a major main event in decades?
>>
>>1565566
Because he's a shitter and his gimmick is gay.
>Look at me I'm fake link, so badass guys.

When you've got undisputed GOATs like Ganon with nuclear heat you don't push faggots like that. Remember when they tried to push the multiple links angle and sucked?
>>
>>1565566
>Been with the promotion since the 80's
Wasn't his debut in 98?
>>
>>1565591

He's been around since Link was just a midcarder.
>>
>>1565595
Fuck I completely forgot about Zelda 2.
>>
>>1565591
N64-era marks are the worst things to happen to Zelda.
>>
>>1565595
>That weird gimmick change from Mario and Link.

I'm glad they went back, that whole different game type gimmick was regrettable.
>>
>>1565591
Implying a 40 year old virgin like you wouldnt know
>>
>implying Link's Toon character wasn't his best gimmick
>implying the fatal four way between Link, Tetra, Red Lions and Ganondorf wasn't MotY.
>>
>>1565633
Maybe for Link, but the Doki Doki Panic gimmick for Mario was over as fuck. Not as good as his next one, but it was still good shit.

That's what was great about Mario, he just nailed it with any gimmick he had. Who else the 3D gimmick as good as him at the time? Link? MAYBE Sonic, if you're feeling charitable?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.