[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GLORIOUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

>wants to elevate NXT into being a global brand, thus making everyone involved in it's production, and the on-screen talent a great deal more money
>taking it out of the palms of sweaty, greasy, self-inflating neckbeards who are holding it back

Why should I boo based ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again?
>>
>>1562506
He's gonna make NXT great again.
>>
>>1562506
GLORIOUS
I WON'T GIVE IN
I WON'T GIVE IN
>>
Can someone red pill me on Bobby Roode?
>>
I got to hear his theme. No wonder there is a thread to replace the old /asp/ anthem. It's pretty good.

Also here is the theme.
https://youtu.be/E7oMBq1vkCM
>>
>>1562617
>very good talker, especially when Heel
>very consistent and good in-ring

His strength is that he's just really good at everything all-around, adding up to a great overall package.
The whole is greater than the individual parts because there's no weak link. Like a team of solid players having great cohesion, to become awesome.
>>
>>1562678
Good to know. People seemed quite excited when he appeared at Dallas. I hope does well. His takeover match is apparently against Almas so it should be quite good.
>>
>>1562690
Almas getting buried already.
>>
>>1562705
Shame, he was good but Fullfail couldn't take that he beat Dillinger.
>>
>>1562690
It should be a great match, but it's a terrible choice of opponent for both guys.
They both need a win, neither should take a loss, and neither benefit from beating the other.
Almas should be going over someone like Aries, who could get him over as a babyface. And Roode over Dillinger, who could get him over as a Heel.
>>
>>1562506
Best Canadian wrestler of all time
>>
>>1562726
That would make more sense. They've done a poor job at booking Almas with the whole Dillinger thing and generally not being present.
>>
File: 10.gif (3MB, 368x203px) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
3MB, 368x203px
>>1562726
Roode Dillinger would make my dick diamonds

Fuck Roode would get legit heat too since everybody loves Tye
>>
>>1562820
>>1562726
two Ontario boys too

They should wrestle when NXT comes to Toronto
>>
James Storm is better tbqh
>>
Wasnt La sombra supposes to be the next big thing in nxt/wwe? i remember people being hype as fuck for him. what went wrong
>>
>>1562919
He beat based perfect 10.
>>
>>1562919
He went over fan favourite

Nothing a good match vs. Roode in Brooklyn wont fix
>>
>>1562948
Almas will probably lose but Roode might be able to get him over as a babyface. Can he speak English btw?
>>
>>1562953
Can sorta speak but he's not there yet
>>
>>1562660
I don't get it, is this supposed to be one of those heel-and-face themes?

I mean, I only watched Roode in TNA like 6 years ago in Beer Money, I've no idea who or what he is these days, but I'm guess he's a "Way too into himself" heel?

Because this music sounds like a Save_us.Roode, debut and shatter the spines of both Roman and Orton, slow-motion victory pose anthem.
>>
How tall is he and what does he weigh?
>>
>>1562960
Might be why he is off tv. Gives him time to learn english and promos.
>>
>>1562966
His gimmick now is getting rid off all the fat smarks in fullsail and replacing them with upstanding members of the community.
>>
>>1562967
billed at 6.0, 235. He looks like a big guy (for you), but among the monsters that are in the WWE WHC picture, he'd be Ziggle-sized.
>>
>>1562967
Billed at 6'0 but he's less than that, 235 lbs
>>
>>1562973
What does that even mean? I mean literally, what is it he does? Because everything you guys say sounds like he's a face, and he makes a pretty good face, but he makes a damn GREAT heel.
>>
>>1562980
He is being presented as a heel who wants to be the face of the company.
>>
It's a pretty based heel gimmick.
Literally targetting the shit crowd and other talent immediatly
>>
>>1562984
Well fuck yeah, maybe I should watch NXT then. As long as he doesn't Bray Wyatt himself up (IE, being booked to lose every single important match until he's never taken seriously.)
>>
>>1562980
His opening promo was basically saying "I will take NXT to a new level, and replace Full Sail fans with wall-to-wall sponsorships."
So, basically, "fuck you I'm gonna make money" at it's core.
>>
>>1562980
It seems like a face because nobody fucking likes fullsail crowd, but its a heel move basically shitting on the audience and wanting to get better fans in by saving the company.

Think Sandow without the intellectual savior shit but taken further.
>>
>>1562968
It sucks cause now Tye is off TV too.

Match didn't help either and I really like both of them.
>>
>>1562995
Just watch the most recent episode of NXT and continue going on from there. Some NXT call ups have done well, some not so much but it depends on the gimmick really.
>>
>>1562975
>but among the monsters that are in the WWE WHC picture
>>
>>1563001
They will both get used a little more after Brooklyn. It will feel a bit different than before with all the call ups gone and more space for them.
>>
>>1562997
Huh. I guess they bank on no one knowing him outside NXT, but...that's just the truth. He IS fucking glorious, he CAN be the face of the company (NXT anyway, probably too old to be in the WWE picture for long).
>>
>>1562506
I don't watch TNA. What the fuck is this storyline? Will Vince sue them?
>>
>>1563028
He's in NXT retard.
>>
God his theme is fucking amazing.
>>
>>1563006
Like I said, he'd be among the smaller ones, IE, Ziggle-sized, if you'd continued the quote. He's smaller than 2 of the 3 shield members, smaller than Cena and HHH, smaller than Wyatt, smaller than Orton.

He's in that Jericho-HBK-Nash hates you sort of crowd.
>>
File: 1462211355744.png (208KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462211355744.png
208KB, 306x480px
>>1563006
>the only non manlets in the title picture over the last year have been Hiatch, Sheam, and Bray for half a second last tuesday
>>
>>1563045
Did you forget about the guy in your pic?
>>
>>1563038
he could elevate the living heck out of an IC/US title though cause he comes off as a champion
>>
>>1563045
Seth's not actually a manlet, he just has the dick of one.
>>
>Roode and his wife Tracy have three sons Robert III, Riley, and Nicholas

lol HHH btfo
>>
>Bobby roode wasting time in triple cucks circlejerk instead of going to Smackdown's empty roster
Fuck Triple Cuck
>>
based rooo working the smarks
>>
>>1562690
>debuting against cien 'dick to face finisher' almas

i am fucking done if roooooo jobs to that fucker

but wait, isnt roooo scheduled to face itami at take over?
>>
File: rfb7n.gif (427KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
rfb7n.gif
427KB, 300x170px
>>1562660
MY HIPS ARE SHAKING ON THEIR OWN
>>
>>1563048
No
He's even shorter than Deano and Sef
>>
>>1562660
Oh this is delicious, I can't wait until Johnston dickriders post another thread shitting on CFO$.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.