[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is NXT a inherent failure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

> Pre-established Indy hacks
> No home grown stars nurtured
> Essential skillset like Mic work never worked on
> No money drawing stars created for main roster
> Network subs dropping rapidly
> Triple H exposed as a total indy mark
>>
Enzo and Cass
>>
Shut up, mark. The show is doing just fine.
>>
>network subs dropping rapidly
this is complete fiction. anti-smarks are this desperate
>>
You forgot
>Never profitable
>>
If you watch NXT you are most likely a virgin
>>
>>1562194
If you watch wrestling you are most likely a virgin
>>
>>1562190
Network subs are actually down from last two quarters. Infact, WWE themselves are expecting 1.42 subs by next quarter of 2016 even though the number is at 1.51 subs right now.

Look it up.
>>
Nxt is garbage, looks at what they have produced, Indy midgets with no charisma or mic skills. They all have the same cocky attitude, wwe is going down the shitter
>>
>>1562224
Exactly. No gimmicks, No characters nothing! Just a bunch of "I am wrestler I want title" manlets.
>>
>>1562183
First post best post
>>
>>1562282
But anon, they had character in NXT. If they don't now that sounds like a main roster problem.
>>
>>1562198
BTFO
>>
>>1562177
>> No money drawing stars created for main roster
That has a lot to do with the transition from develpmental to main roster, the moment the call them up, the hype campaign, the program they have for them, how much they protect them and so on.

To me it seems like the people running NXT and the people running the main roster aren't on the same page, on the same wavelength, or even communicating at all. This ends up hurting the NXT guys more often than not, ometimes it feels like negligence and sometimes it feels like deliberate sabotage either from Kevin Dunn or from Vince himself.
>>
>>1562177
>Essential skillset like Mic work never worked on
You can see why this is a big problem with Finn Balor.
>Top NXT star
>0 fucking mic skills
>>
>>1562356
You can see it with the first next champ Seth Rollins
>>
File: Sasha-Banks-Raw2.jpg (177KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha-Banks-Raw2.jpg
177KB, 640x360px
NXT gave us The Boss, so it was worth it
>>
>>1562224
Yeah, look at the main roster Vince creations:
Ramen Regnis, zero charisma, zero mic skills, far less than any indy midgets you whine about FedoRamen.

2 years of push, decline in viewership and attendance.

Negative draw.
>>
>>1562366
>nxt gave us a horse faced tranny who botches in literally every single promo and every single match so it was worth it
wtf i love nxt now
>>
>>1562366
cut the obsession bretwaifuist
>>
>>1562177
>Finn Balor
>Enzo and Cass
>Kevin Owens
>Sami Zayn
>The fucking shield
>The four horsewomen (say what you want but they some of the best females on the roster in a while)
>Rusev
Not only that, but look at the talent they will soon bring up.
>Nakamura (Who will get the pop of the year)
>Samoa Joe
>GLORIOUS
>Austin Aries
>>
>>1562397
>Finn Balor
>Sami Zayn
>Kevin Owens
>Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins
>Not pre-established stars from other companies
>>
File: movesguy here.jpg (95KB, 376x1000px) Image search: [Google]
movesguy here.jpg
95KB, 376x1000px
>>1562380
> FedoRamen

>>1562366
This

>>1562382
OBSESSED
>>
>>1562404
>not refined for WWE in nxt
Why do you think FCW and NXT existed friendo, they need to make these guys ready for the main roster.
>>
>>1562177
>> No home grown stars nurtured

Bray. Enzo/Cass. Rusev.
Money's worth on merchandising and longevity right there.
>>
>>1562452
Bray was originally some fat jobber until he was allowed to come up with his own gimmick.
However
The mech NXT generates from guys like nakamura, finn, joe, aries, bayley esc makes up for it.
>>
>>1562473
I know, but NXT fostered that gimmick in it's most important stages. Now he's a reliable hand to put into any show's main event, and crowds love him.
>>
>>1562177
Two thirds of the New Day are from NXT and they are draws
>>
>>1562615
They're draws only when together. New Day will be all Jeannetteys when they split.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.