[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>#HotAsianWife What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: karl-anderson.jpg (347KB, 590x796px) Image search: [Google]
karl-anderson.jpg
347KB, 590x796px
>#HotAsianWife
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1562109
He has yellow fever.
>>
>>1562109
His wife looks like a non-passing Thai ladyboy.
>>
He walks around work surrounded by hot chicks and loose ring rats but still goes on and on about how beautiful his wife is and how attracted he is to her because he is a good husband.
>>
>>1562135
Based as fuck, beauty is more than just physical
>>
I've never seen one attractive asian before. They all have dead eyes
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470334690434.jpg (71KB, 1132x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470334690434.jpg
71KB, 1132x640px
If I ever became a wrestler and went to Japan I would want to be the ultimate heel there.
>remind them of their declining population
>try to get in relationships with idols and take their purity
>remind the men how small and pathetic they are
>hit on girls in the arena
>>
>>1562148
Have sex.
>>
File: R-KEK-O.png (988KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
R-KEK-O.png
988KB, 1000x576px
>>1562148
>Idols
>Purity
>>
None of the Bullet Club guys does it for me to be honest.
>>
>>1562511
You're not supposed to fap to the guys faggot.
>>
How it it that Karl Anderson is the most skilled member of the club yet he looks like a shitty generic CAW?
>>
>>1563349
>that match where he got squashed by Cena and had 0 offense
He deserves better
>>
They had a great thing going with #beatupjohncena.

Now they're being jobbed out to New Gay.
>>
>>1562244
Well thats what japs believe.
>>
>>1562244
Idols look pure to the crowds and fans they sing for, that's what makes them marketable, but in reality they suck producers dick backstage to get famous and get more record deals.
Imagine a cute idol showed up in a NJPW PPV, and some mean American hunk showed up in the middle of her performance and kissed her, do you know how many fat fuck jap boys that would piss off.
>>
One of them should grow a skullet
>>
File: Co7K3K6UEAABcbK.jpg large.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Co7K3K6UEAABcbK.jpg large.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>1564088
Who's this midget geek?
>>
>>1562109
How do gaijin wrestlers live in Japan anyways? Everyone always talks about how xenophobic they are, but then NJPW wrestlers seem to be revered as athletes over there and get a lot more respect then they do in the states
>>
>>1564123
they go over to japan on tours for weeks at a time and stay in hotels. sounds like tours choose a direction (north, south etc) and tour all the places in that direction and then come back to tokyo. most like the young bucks fly back home to their families

finn would stay for months and live at the dojo
>>
>>1564123
they just stay at murrican places like mcdonalds and sometimes nerd fans take them out to dinner
>>
>>1563349
Gallows is no slouch either.

They both look rather generic. Both are immensely talented though.

Anderson in particular has such a unique offense because he isn't very big but he isn't fast either.
>>
File: 1470167052171.jpg (84KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470167052171.jpg
84KB, 576x768px
>>1562140
Shouldn't you be looking at a gay subreddit ? Also
>fat
> greasy spic
> cuck
> closet homosexual
Kys
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.