[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Anthem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: asp anthem.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asp anthem.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Requesting /asp/'s anthem be changed to this GLORIOUS song. It's current and it's amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
>>
His TNA theme was better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubAkGurMGY
>>
>>1560825
>Worst theme in a long, long, long time

It's so embarassing it'll turn off the last few remaining casuals.

The positive reaction it got in the IWC is yet another example of how out of touch the lingering geeks still watching are.
>>
>>1560825
wtf i love bobby rude now
>>
>>1561492
>this meme again
kys asap
>>
Bump to remind people that /asp/ plays tomorrow, the very last match of the day (your main event, if you will :^) ). Around 4:30 Eastern time, maybe later.
>>
>>1561613
who are we playing?
>>
>>1561621
/e/
>>
>>1561613
what the shit

it said 20:30 on the wiki

can these fuckers not make a site that gives you the local time

Now i'm going to miss our game
>>
>>1561705
20:30 GMT. They use GMT as the standard schedule time. In fact, you can hover your mouse over the time to check the Eastern and Pacific times.

But shit sucks, man. Also, it's worth noting that the cup is prone to delays so it may also start an hour later than that.
>>
>>1561728
>20:30 GMT. They use GMT as the standard schedule time. In fact, you can hover your mouse over the time to check the Eastern and Pacific times.

Yeah I just realized that, I thought it autodetected your timezone like most sites like that do.

8:30 for our match was like the perfect time for our game for me to watch but I'll make do
>>
>>1561733
If only.

Hopefully you'll manage to catch at least the match against /mu/, on Sunday. THAT will be good.
>>
CHRISTIAAAAAN
>>
Maybe the goal horn?
>>
>>1561613
Kek, looks like our team is a main event draw.
>>
>>1562110
>Implying anyone wants to see any match except for /asp/ vs /sp/ to decide if we can return to /sp/
>>
>>1560825
holy shit this is awesome

is NXT good again?
>>
>>1562112
We need to petition for that if we get paired with /sp/ in the Ro16.
>>
>>1562112
> we
> return to /sp/
> you
> return

You were never on spee newshit. How are you going to return?
>>
>>1562121
yeah, it's on an upswing
>>
>>1562121
Now that the Brand Split has happened and some of the established NXT wrestlers have been put to main roster. NXT is now building up some new wrestlers now. They have been doing a good job.
>>
>>1562121
WWE is an entirely new product ever since the brand split.

I hate the concept of brand split, but man it's actually been bringing the best out of WWE for the most part. Who knows how long this will last.

>>1560825
This is such a fucking great song. CFO$ is actually stepping up a lot more lately and not just doing generic shit like Rollins/Ambrose crap
>>
>>1560825
Shit sounds like Queen. Not a bad thing, it's decent. They need to play it louder during the shows
>>
>>1562124
You don't know shit, cunt fearer
>>
>>1560825
WWE Title when?
>>
>>1560825
Could be a victory anthem too.
>>
>>1562251
Yeah.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.