[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Officially, what made you stop hating on based BMJ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: john-cena-spoiler-i-win.0.0.png (736KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena-spoiler-i-win.0.0.png
736KB, 1310x873px
Officially, what made you stop hating on based BMJ?
>>
>>1559895
having sex
>>
He left and I missed him and realized no matter how bad he can be, it's just not the same without him here. Please come home dad
>>
File: 1469916371261.jpg (126KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1469916371261.jpg
126KB, 648x648px
>>1559897
this
>>
His run last year with the US title. He basically carried RAW with his matches with KO, Cesaro etc.
>>
>>1559905
John "San Goku" Cena prepping the spirit ball as the rest of the crowd gives their energy to destroy all these skinny manlet indie darlings
>>
>>1559897
unironically this
>>
>>1559895
I liked Big Match John when I was still a mark and he did his rapping thing.

Then I hated Big Match John at One Night Stand 2006 when I turned into a smark, because hating Cena was cool then.

Then around 2011 I realised Cena was actually a cool dude, who really loves the WWE and does a lot of charity work for non-publicity. He also put over outlaw vanilla midgets like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owen's fat ass, Seth Rollins and AJ styles, something Hogan, Austin or The Rock would never do. Plus he's pretty bro-tier on Total Divas.
>>
I can't bring myself to not hate his goofiness and the way he moves. I don't know what the fuck it is but every gesture he does looks awkward as fuck and it's really off putting.
>>
>>1559920
>Plus he's pretty bro-tier on Total Divas.

I like his fortress he's built for himself shits like empty though
>>
When I realize anyone who backtalks him at this point in [CURRENT YEAR] are 400+ pound manlet permavirgins
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 945x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 945x710px
>>1559920
>The Rock or Austin will never do
Like they do what they wanna do and not what Vince tells them to do
>>
>>1559897
unironically /thread
>>
File: juancena.jpg (21KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
juancena.jpg
21KB, 500x354px
I never disliked John Cena, I've just never been a big fan of his booking.

The Superman like feats he had in the late 2000's was insane. Plus, I never quite like how he finishes matches. It almost feels like he never really earns the finisher, like he just grabs the dude from a counter or something else really non-exciting, does a AA, and 1, 2, 3.
>>
When I came out of the neet phase, most people that hate john are losers, sure they have they're reason for hating him but in the end people love winners and john cena is that.
>>
>>1560050
>Plus, I never quite like how he finishes matches. It almost feels like he never really earns the finisher, like he just grabs the dude from a counter or something else really non-exciting, does a AA, and 1, 2, 3.

is Randy Orton your most hated wrestler?
>>
>>1559895
His exit from the main event scene plus great matches with the likes of Bryan.
>>
When he fucked off into the mid card.
>>
>>1560059

He isn't but.. least the RKO can look cool sometimes. I mean, that is all the dude is banking on anymore is trying to make that move look cool with little to no effort put into it.
>>
>>1559895
I used to like cena until I realized he was a sjw tier lib lob
>>
>>1560065
literally the only thing I know about Cena's political stance is he wanted Obamas aunt deported awhile ago
>>
>>1560065
he's a moderate republican to the left on some social issues
>>
>>1560082

You've obviously never seen the video where he made the speech that women outpopulate men in this country and gays make 25% so we should respect him.
>>
>>1560086
based Cena working the SJWs
>>
When he put over D-Bry at Summerslam
>>
>>1559895
Lesnar squashing him back into the mid card.
>>
>>1560065
He's the face of a company, he has to be. His real political views could be totally different, we will never know. Someone in his position can't afford to really be himself.
>>
>>1559895
When he stepped out of the main event scene.
>>
>>1559895
The fact that he hasn't been in the Main Event scene 24/7 like he used to be and has put some talent over.
>>
Realize that the people he buried had no talent to begin with. Let's be real here. Who the fuck other than Wade Barrett would have success from Nexus? He put those jobbers in the recycling bin. Based BMJ.
>>
Had sex
>>
>>1560210
>TFW he never got to bury the shield

Fucking bullshit
>>
Back in 2013 when Man of Steel came out. Never hated him, marked for him as a kid, but started seeing what smarks were saying. But then, like Superman, I realized that's what he is. A symbol. He's more than just a wrestler at this point. He won't change who he is and that's fine. As long as he puts great matches, and ocasionally puts new guys over (Sandow and Ryder wasn't his fault, it was Vince) I'm happy with him.

Also, he should've gone over Rock v Cena I and not have a rematch
>>
>>1559947
Vince told Austin to be the guy that puts over people in 2002 and he WALKED OUT
>>
Never stopped disliking him
>>
>>1560316
That's why Austin in the
G O A T
O
A
T
>>
>>1560350
By this logic Hogan is by far the GOAT, instead of walking out he would get the finish changed to make the other guy look like shit
>>
>>1559895

I just skip his matches these days. He cares more about his merch sales then anything else
>>
>>1560316
THE MADMAN
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.