[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Does it work?
>>
Yes i got washboard abs with it
>>
>>1559580
Yeah, it's a good workout for your fat ass.

Please lose weight.
>>
File: image.png (338KB, 796x2994px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
338KB, 796x2994px
>>1559584
>>
>>1559580
Well it's just regular yoga with DDPs voice
>>
Not especially, you'd be better off with a typical yoga routine and lifting weights. If you're too fat/socially retarded for a yoga class and the gym give it a go I guess.
>>
I grew 5 inches with it
>>
>>1559580
I dunno... I saw him give the Diamond Cutter sign upside-down when he was talking about it. He only does that when he's a heel, so I'm guessing it doesn't work.
>>
>>1559580

For what?

If you're looking to gain muscle then it's shit

If you're looking to lose weight and get rid of neck or back pain then it's 10/10

I've lost 40 lbs with it. 220 to 185.

Unless you're a cripple or elderly start on week 3 of the advanced workout plan
>>
It's good if you have a shitty back.

IE Every wrestler in approaching their or already in their 40s
>>
>>1559591
how sad
>>
What's your height, weight, and age OP?

If you're obese to overweight, it's great. Just don't expect to build a ton of muscle with it or get abs from it alone. The DVDs get easy after a while, the only thing I haven't done are the two extreme workouts.

I was a little disappointed that I spent $80+ for the DVD package and the core workout is the same on each disc. The two extreme workouts look like they have really low production quality. I haven't tried the app yet, but it's pay to play
>>
Isn't the entire yoga gig more mental tranquility more than anything else?
>>
>>1560263
flexibility balance and core strength
>>
>>1560263
Not this program. He keeps it pretty active and works to keep the audience pretty hyped up. The program is aimed to be a way lighter version of p90x for those who aren't athletes or need to rehab from injuries.
>>
5'3 97 pounds here, will this get me muscles ? thanks
>>
>>1560273
no
>>
File: john kek.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
john kek.gif
2MB, 193x200px
>>1560273
>5'3
>>
>>1560273
You would be way better off doing GOMAD & Starting Strength.
>>
>>1559591
i wish anon made crops about what i post ;_;
>>
i'm 5'5" and 150 lbs, should i run and lose the fat or just lift weight and turn them into muscles? please no bully my height ;_;
>>
>>1560324

>tfw i'm 5'5 too
>tfw can never tell if people lower their height online to mock short people
>tfw live in a big city where 75% of women tower over me
>>
>>1560273
Show us your boobs
>>
I'm 6'4'' and 172 lbs. Would this do me good? I've been slacking off and need to lose some weight
>>
>>1560339

gain some weight you lanky turd nugget.
>>
5'4 110lbs girl here. will this work and will it help me get a boyfriend?

SAAAWWWWWFFTTT
>>
>>1560330
it sucks man, i honestly was never that insecure about my height until i started browsing the internet, althout always knew something was up because taller guys got all the girls at school and they were way more attractive than me.

i fell for the "nice guy" meme, and really wish i worked out more instead of being such a loser ;_;
>>
I'm a few months after a knee reconstruction, should I give it a go? I can't do fuck all else really.
>>
>>1560269
yeah if the average guy weights 200 pounds lifting himself is a decent workout
>>
>>1560392
you should check that out with your doctor rather than on /asp/
>>
>>1560039
how exactly is this shit any better than aerobic exercise for losing weight? not that exercise is super important for losing weight
>>
>>1560655
If you're in really shit shape or you are using it for back issues the benefit is that it is low impact. It will keep your heart rate in a good zone but not mess you up.

Also branding, guys who wouldn't give yoga a look will give this a try cause DDP and wrestling.
>>
File: ddp.jpg (44KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
ddp.jpg
44KB, 1310x873px
>>1560856
>>
>>1560324
To lose fat, stop eating sugar and carbs.
To gain muscle work out and eat protein.

The two are unrelated. If you work out and eat sugars and carbs, you will be strong and fat.
>>
>>1560339
>>1560358
>>1560392
Yes. This is more of a rehab workout than anything. If you have never worked out or need to build up strength before tackling something like a sport, this is great.
>>
Are you a washed-up alcoholic drug-addict wrestler? Then yes, it works great.
The average guy would benefit more from another regime though.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.