[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>You people want me to fail because when I was in high school, I'm the one that threw you in your locker, I'm the one that took your girlfriend, I was the captain of the football team, I'm the one that got everything – an it hasn't changed one bit now that I'm 37 years old.
>I am RICHER than you people, I am BETTER-LOOKIN' than you people, and what makes you mad is that I have a BACKBONE.
>>
that he got knocked out by Joey Styles
>>
>>1559139
Kek, i just saw his high school photo
>>
>>1559139
>JBL got worked into a shoot by people complaining about how shit he is
>>
You were a nerd that I beat up JBL
>>
>>1559139
BASED. JBL is literally me.
>>
2004 Cabinet JBL is GOAT
>>
>>1559166
Yeah, no.

>Brock Lesnar is leaving us to play football so let's give his spot to Bradshaw from the APA

Smackdown ratings dipped in 2004 btw.
>>
>>1559139
Have sex
>>
File: jbcuck.png (25KB, 116x168px) Image search: [Google]
jbcuck.png
25KB, 116x168px
>when I was in high school, I'm the one that threw you in your locker, I'm the one that took your girlfriend, I was the captain of the football team, I'm the one that got everything
>>
>>1559568
What are you trying to prove here? He looks like a chad wearing a glasses
>>
>>1559579
Plus it was a different time with different styles.
>>
>>1559152
You've got to be kidding me
>>
File: latest.jpg (24KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
24KB, 350x254px
Nah.

At school, Bradshaw was the guy that the gym teachers secretly warned all the other kids never to be alone in a locker room with.
>>
>>1559152
Based deanchad

I bet bitchbois like bretcuck would pee their pants every time they saw you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.