[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he have rats as well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: bigdave.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bigdave.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>
too autistic for human relations

listen to any interview he does where somebody makes a joke and he never ever picks up on it and responds as though they were 100% serious
>>
>>1557113

There was a great clip on Bryan and Vinny a while back where they played Bryan and Dave chatting. Someone had asked what'd happen to the company after Vince retired and Bryan said "You know, he could live to a hundred." and Dave just calmly said "Yeah but he won't." completely glibly. I can't remember the last time I heard him genuinely laugh at a joke.
>>
File: melzer.jpg (8KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
melzer.jpg
8KB, 200x195px
>>1557113
It's a gimmick.
Dave heartily laughs at jokes when Tom Lawlor or Chael Sonnen make them because he is a big mark for the MMA fighters.
But he always, always always no sells Bryan's shitty terrible WACKY~!~!~ humor. But Bryan never stops trying, bless him, he just wants Big Daddy' Dave's approval so much :(
If you actually read The Observer you'd know Dave has a very lowkey, understated but highly acerbic wit. He is very deadpan and sarcastic and hilarious. But I do agree he is definitely a bit on the spectrum, look at any video interview with him on YT. But you don't become an authority on such a weird niche industry like this without being a bit touched in the head.
Anyway, here's Dave burying the shit out of an episode of Nitro in 1999;
>"Nitro may have been the worst episode of the show in history. They showed so many clips of Scott Steiner and Kimberly and Ric Flair and Bret Hart and Roddy Piper that I thought I was having nightmares about having been a horrible human being and then being sent to Hell, and when I got there, I was sent to a room with all the evil wrestling promoters of past and present and they made me sit in the chair next to people like Fritz Von Erich, Herb Abrams and Nick Gulas and forced us to watch Nitro episodes like this 24 hours a day."
>>
>>1557231

One of my favourite Dave quotes was "Nash sold surprisingly little considering it was a fifteen on one attack." Sums him up so perfectly.
>>
>>1557231
>>1557117
>>1557113
>>1557105
Fuck off back to /wew/
>>
File: meltz2.jpg (21KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
meltz2.jpg
21KB, 300x328px
>>1557253
/wew/ is not a board
Did you mean /wsr/ or /wsg/
Or /w/ or /wg/
Those are the only W boards I see here.
>>
Also ring rats are apparently a highly underrated source of info for guys like Meltzer, at least they used to be back in the day. Boys used to get loose lips when it came to pillow talk.
Like, he learned most of the shoot identities of the famous Luchadors in the 80s by frequenting the whorehouses of Tijuana and Juarez when he would go to the wrestling matches there and asking the girls if they knew any pro wrestlers.
Young Dave had an amzing crazy life before he settled down.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.