[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do smarks hate her? Are they intimidated by her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: GzTSSxm.jpg (91KB, 1080x955px) Image search: [Google]
GzTSSxm.jpg
91KB, 1080x955px
Why do smarks hate her?

Are they intimidated by her?
>>
I usually hate tarts but she's fucking fit.
>>
The notion that she was hired purely for her looks with her ability as an afterthought, despite that applying to plenty of other people on the roster. desu if she had a nerdbait youtube channel they'd probably overlook her inability and love her. At this point her entire gimmick is trolling smarks anyway, that NXT title match she had was a masterpiece.
>>
I don't hate her but she does make me feel very uncomfortable since she looks almost exactly like my older sister
>>
She's sex on legs.
>>
Man face with boltons
>>
>>1557088
Pretty much this
>>
>>1557075
He is just bad actress.
>>
>>1557084

>fit

How do you stay up past 3 am watching children's mandrama?
>>
>>1557075
Your waifu a shit. Why must you keep trying to shill her on this board?
>>
>>1557144
Please have sex.
>>
>>1557075
based Eva saving womens wrestling from talentless sluts like sasha skanks and nikki fella
>>
>>1557148
Lose weight.
>>
>>1557075
Because smarks think women can wrestle, so they're massively offended when a woman wrestles to a slightly lesser level than their waifu
>>
>>1557154
>Eva Marie
>talent
Why don't you stop lying and just admit you have a fetish for red hair?
>>
>>1557166
That may not have hurt her but it was painful to watch.
>>
>>1557075
I'd rail the shit out of her
>>
>>1557224
no you wouldnt you cuck, you would sit there and cry cuz you are beta as fuck.
>>
>Eva Marie will never be sling-shotted to the Face of the Divas Division despite massive fan-resistance
>she will never mar programming for 20 minutes weekly with horrific botchfests and stuttering promos
>you will never watch in delight as smarks whip themselves into a frenzy
>you will never sniff Eva's shoes after wrestlemania 33, and her big title-defense against Sasha Stanks and Baylugly in a handicap match

I don't want this timeline anymore.
>>
Im a smark and very entertained by her. 10/10 entrance and hope they keep up the fake injury ruse so that she never wrestles a match.
>>
>>1557235
>hope they keep up the fake injury ruse so that she never wrestles a match.

>does it a few more times
>eventually thrown into a battle royale or some shit to crown the first new smackdown diva's champ
>start of the match
>she does her usual shit
>slides under the bottom rope as all the other competitors are exasperated, waiting
>goes backstage
>Becky tosses Natalya over last
>Eva runs back out
>blindsides her and throws her out
>Eva wins

The heat would be a fucking supernova of seething smark fury.
>>
>>1557239
Smarks dream, you mean.
>>
File: meme_whatever.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
meme_whatever.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1557239
do you understand what heat actually is or just using a word because you think you know what it means?
>>
>>1557244
Based Eva clairvoyantly working the smarks
>>
>>1557075
Smarks don't hate her, and haven't for at least a year now. Every thread you see about Eva sings her praises.
>>
She's tall and fit, she's a female prime orton.
>>
File: myEva.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
myEva.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
>>1557075
Shes tall so manlet smarks hate her

Im 6' 5" and also have background in wrestling so when we have babies they're going to be genetic freaks.
>>
>>1557445
Aren't you the short, fat spic trip fag?
>>
>>1557456
No, thats 2Cold - SteveO
>>
>>1557445
BASED DEANCHAD
>>
That Eva Marie is one piece of ass. I know from experience dude, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>1557094
You should be fucking your sister
>>
>>1557239
There would be no heat because nobody cares about becketty. She would need to eliminate a popular diva like Paige
>>
>>1557534
Hi Vince!
>>
Alicia Fox and Tamina are on smackdown? Or is Eva the sole survivor of the tall superior women?
>>
>>1557075
She sucks.

People don't care about Barbie doll style divas anymore. In 2016 you have the Internet if you want to fap to hot chicks. Wrestling fans want girls who are decent good looking that can at least put on a side cent match in the ring.
Eva Marie would have been huge in the Attitude era. Now she is just some shitty diva with little ability.
>>
>>1557917
>IT'S 2016
>>
>>1557554
Isn't fox on raw? And Tamina is injured
>>
>>1557917
We've had the internet for a long time. People still fapped like crazy over Trish and Lita
>>
She's bad at wrestling and not very attractive. I mean she has a good body I guess but so do a million other girls.

I like her new heel gimmick though. Just limit her match time.
>>
>>1557475
No you don't.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.