[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Smacuck Apology Submittance Form:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: smacucks.png (699KB, 572x558px) Image search: [Google]
smacucks.png
699KB, 572x558px
>Opens with yet more cringe from Cooldad Shane and his garden gnome
>'Apollo Creed'
>Dolph Ziggler unironically given mic time
>"I've worked so hard. p...p...please care about me"
>Dolph FUCKING Ziggler
>Its an 'awkward camera angles and dark lighting to hide the empty arena' episode
>Literally booking a 3 way match in which two faces outnumber a heel
>Three """hottest""" midcard acts come out to crickets
>Smiling black man with no personality pushed as one of the brands top faces
>Whatever the fuck that Eva Marie segment was
>Irrelevant women bickering for no reason because based RAW has the Women's belt
>Irrelevant tag teams fighting for no reason because based RAW has the tag belts
>Soccer mom cuts an incoherent """"promo""""
>Its a John Cena panders to crowd episode
>An entire segment wasted on Nattie Neidhart's Brazzers audition
>Roster is so shit that Randy Boreton is a top star
>Shane brings in 10 security guards to fight Lesnar, and Brock just walks away like a bitch
>Another cringe segment with one of the midlife homos summoning Rhyno out of nowhere
>"""Badass"""" Ambrose spilling spaghetti around Renee.
>'I d...don't like this set. Lets stand up.'
>Dolph Ziggler gets mic time for a THIRD segment.
>This time with >muh loud shouting
>""""Badass"""" Ambrose spilling spaghetti on commentary.
> 'D...D...Dolph has a s...s..sixth gear. Know what I mean? Know what I mean, JBL?'
>Unironically booking Ziggler over Wyatt
>Show that set out with the express purpose of legitimising Ziggler ends with Erick Rowan.standing tall
>The show was so bad Daniel Bryan had a nervous breakdown on the post-show
>Only entertaining part of the entire show was Renee's reaction to BMJ triggering Bryan's Napoleon complex

How can anyone care about Smackdown when RAW is so good these days. Is it brand loyalty? Are you STILL jerking off over >muh Heyman and >muh Smackdown six? Get back to the future and apologise.
>>
File: RAWTISTS.png (7KB, 754x106px) Image search: [Google]
RAWTISTS.png
7KB, 754x106px
>>1556723
Rawtist you need to go back
>>
File: Rawtists.png (90KB, 247x259px)
Rawtists.png
90KB, 247x259px
>Rawtist unironically having "BBC" in their OP image

You can't make this up
>>
Literally kill yourself.

There is not one SANE people in this universe that could think RAW was better than Smackdown this week.
>>
File: laughing anime grils.webm (560KB, 216x118px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime grils.webm
560KB, 216x118px
>>1556723
>>1556726
Oh god my sides
Rawtists can't even shitpost without fixating on African dick
>>
I see Stephanie's Correct the Record PAC is working.
>>
>Shane says it's not about the authority figures
>him and Bryan are literally on screen more than Stephanie and Foley

>Bryan says that Smackdown is the wrestling brand
>3 matches the entire show and they all suck
>>
File: 1378777450910.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [Google]
1378777450910.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>>1556764
Are they going to have a jobber royale every week?

>kalisto vs corbin vs creed
>>
>howudoin
>45 minutes
>>
>>1556766
Apollo creed was the world heavyweight champ until he underestimated that kid from Philadelphia.

If they had Apollo Creed they could make money, but they have Apollo Cruz instead.

What a shame.
>>
>>1556723
Yeah it was terrible for all of those reasons.
>>
>>1556764
>implying 3 matches in 2 hours is bad
It's not a PPV. These 2 hours a week are meant to hype the PPV and they did a good enough job this week. Literally only virgins want a showcase of wrestling every week.
>>
>>1556964
Not to mention those 2 hours successfully progressed numerous storylines, introduced a few new angles, and had a debut.
The fuck did Raw even accomplish? I feel I'm in the exact same place after it, except for now knowing Roman's gonna fight RuRu
>>
>>1556766
Hopefully they will so they can build new talent like they did back in 2002/3, y'know, the best period in Smackdown's history
>>
>>1556766
>>kalisto vs corbin vs creed

Wasn't actually a bad match. They're giving emphasis and focus to Corbin and Crews, which is what they need to do with these young guys.
>>
>We are the wrestling show
>3 matches in 2 hours
>>
>>1556723
>The STATE of RAWtist
>>
>>1557092

>Trip making fun of anyone
>>
>>1556766
>jobber royale
Would legitimate enjoy this segment
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.