[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he a sexy boy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: michaels5.jpg (34KB, 240x375px) Image search: [Google]
michaels5.jpg
34KB, 240x375px
>>
Ask Vince. They were fuckbuddies in the mid 90's
>>
I think he was more cute
>>
he's not your boy toy
>>
>>1554402
I KNOW he's sexy
>>
During his original run yes. During his 2002-2010 run God no.
>>
>was
>>
>>1554378
>implying they aren't now
>>
is it true he posed for playgirl but didn't realize it was a magazine for gay men?
>>
>>1555800
Yep
>>
>>1555800
no he knew
>>
File: 1468802927308.png (170KB, 375x374px) Image search: [Google]
1468802927308.png
170KB, 375x374px
>>1555800
>didn't realize it was a magazine for gay men?

Or so he claims
>>
ever since I was a kid in the New Generation era I have jerked off thinking about prime HBK fucking prime Sunny. Sometimes I think about how the Boddydonnas having to clean up the mess or Diesel standing guard and watching
>>
File: image.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>1554354
Lose sex
Have weight
>>
>>1555808
Hi Cody Rhodes!
>>
shawn must've known it was a gay magazine.i mean, it's not like a nude photo shoot for a homosexual magazine is something that's done on the fly with no notice or preparation. why didn't anyone explain it to him. why didn't he do his research. did vince pressure him into doing it? or maybe shawn trying to make vince jealous?
>>
Shawn is overrated

He was a qt during his original run but his 2002-2010 run he had a kermit voice and a weird looking face....and his ass got smaller
>>
That reminds me the time I saw Shawn Michaels at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>1555822
That reminds me the time I saw Bret Hart at a grocery store in Calgary. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Eh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “eh? eh? eh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him have a stroke as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of maple syrup in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to have cancer and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and tried to wink at me but his stroke face made it impossible to tell for sure. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by whining really loudly.
>>
File: hogan3.jpg (32KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
hogan3.jpg
32KB, 600x250px
>>1555859
>>
>>1555819
The guy from Type O Negative never knew it was a homo mag when he posed in it
>>
File: based rude.gif (2MB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
based rude.gif
2MB, 500x262px
>he thinks it is gay to have faggots jack off to naked pictures of you

it is actually alpha as fuck that men want you to fuck them
>>
>>1554354
He should have tried acting.

Hogan did it and he looks like he's made of leather and tree bark.
>>
>>1556042
He was a literal who, no one ever cared for Shawn except faggots
The episode of Baywatch he appeared in got the worst tv ratings ever
>>
>>1555822
>>1555859

Sounds like something Shawn would do, sounds a lot less like something Bret would do. Bret really REALLY loves his fans.
>>
He was a semen slurper
>>
>>1555808
>masturbating to any other man fucking the girl

I would literally masturbate about me getting in a time machine to fuck prime Sunny or even fucking her when I was a god damn 5 year old than HBK doing it
>>
>>1555859
kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.