[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Raw Report w/ B. Alvarez and D. Meltz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: nikki.gif (2MB, 500x228px) Image search: [Google]
nikki.gif
2MB, 500x228px
Highlights Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcu6roLH0n4

>Last week Meltzer came up with the idea of turning Roman Reigns heel then pairing him with Seth Rollins and having them win the Tag-Team Championships so that Ambrose can be the top face. He has since given up on this idea stating how if Roman wins at Summerslam he’s guaranteed to be back in the World Championship picture maybe come Survivor Series but no later than the Royal Rumble.

>Meltzer admired the workrate of Charlotte and Sasha saying how they carried Jericho and Enzo in that mixed tag-team match. Meltzer went so far as to call Enzo a jobber and to not get comfortable with the idea of Cass and Enzo remaining a Tag-Team for much longer

>Smackdown is getting its own set of Tag-Team Championships as well as its own Women’s Championship

>Alvarez has pointed out that Braun is so useless as a competitor that he can’t even do Squash Matches correctly. He goes on to say how jobbers of the 80’s and New Generation era have 500% more athletic ability than Braun Strowman.

>Meltzer goes on to say all Truth and Dust accomplish on Raw is to waste the audience patience for the amusement of Vince McMahon

>Meltzer believes that Mark Henry has renewed his contract...again and is namely going to be not seen all that often on Raw despite making a weekly and bi-weekly paycheck being employed by Raw exclusively...think being a WCW competitor that gets paid to sit around and do jack shit
>>
Part 2:

>Creative has nothing for Darren Young and Titus O’ Neil

>Meltzer was furious that WWE does not understand how to book heel divas much less face divas and how creative is going to kill Nia Jax in a couple months down the line unless they find a gimmick that works for her character.

>Due to a lack of interest of former Ruthless Aggression era stars wanting to come back to Raw, all WWE was able to find was Jinder Mahal...it unknown what Creative has in store for him...probably nothing

>Lillian Garcia’s father has cancer so Lillian no longers wants to travel with the WWE.

>Alvarez wants a future feud between Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn preferrably for the World Championship
>>
>>1552556
>M'Meltzer
>>
>>1552556
>divashitters carrying jerigoat
kek, this hack needs to have sex
>workrate
he is reddit incarnate
>>
>>1552570

I love how Dave didn't pay attention to Sasha almost breaking her neck again trying to suicide dive
>>
>>1552556
>>Last week Meltzer came up with the idea of turning Roman Reigns heel then pairing him with Seth Rollins and having them win the Tag-Team Championships so that Ambrose can be the top face

Imagine this autist booking
>>
>>1552565
>nobody wants to come back
THE STATE OF WWE
>>
>Creative has nothing for Darren Young and Titus O'neil.
Its so obvious it hurts.

I'd agree with him on pretty much every point except the mixed tag match being carried, nobody carried that match it wasn't worth watching. Mixed tags in general are pretty bad.
>>
>>1552556
>>Meltzer admired the workrate of Charlotte and Sasha saying how they carried Jericho and Enzo in that mixed tag-team match.

Sasha is basically the female Roman, ie she is carried by her opponent.
>>
>>1552556
> its a meltzer/meltzers faggot mate thread

Fuck off back to wew
>>
>>1552581

Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho and Enzo Amore all had to carry the Divas Division just to get people to care

Taking extreme measures to get people to see women as anything other then ring rats
>>
>>1552556
>>1552556

>if roman beats based ruru he will be back in the main event picture

You mean after he drops the belt first.

>divashit carrying jeriGOAT and enzio

Didnt watch the match but I find that hard to believe.

>new titles

So make the thin roster look even worse

>strowman

I agree
>>
>>1552581
They don't deserve anything from creative.
>>
>>1552582
This. Happened at Unstoppable, Brooklyn, Respect, Mania. She is always in the ring with someone better than her
>>
>>1552582
>>1552592
> charlotte carrying anyone
Lol
This delusion
>>
>>1552597

Charlotte and Sasha had the illusion of looking like credible stars because of their booking in NXT

I don't even like Becky Lynch and it feels like she's the only one actually deserving to be on a Non-NXT brand
>>
>>1552597
Shoo, waifufag. You're the deluded one if you think Sasha isn't 1/10 trash in the ring
>>
>>1552597
Charlotte is a wrestler.
Sasha is a diva.

There's a difference.

protip: divas can't wrestle and constantly botch.
>>
>>1552609

Again...she really needs to stop fucking pretending she can properly do Suicide Dives without breaking her neck.

>>1552630

If Sasha is just a Diva then why is she not on Smackdown?
>>
>>1552639
So she will not get outclassed by Eva Marie
>>
>>1552639

I told my friend last night that either becky or sasha are going to kill themselves in the ring one day
>>
What exactly is wrong with the Strowman squashes?
>>
>>1552644

But eva marie has actual potential to be a good heel. Sasha is just virgin bait
>>
>>1552608
>>1552609
>>1552630
> this triggers the wewtist
Charlotte cannot even throw a convincing punch or chop and sells like a wooden giraffe
Her 10 punches in the corner is the most cringeworthy thing ive ever seen

Also
> charlotte is a wrestler. Sasha is a diva
Fatmaninahat.png
Correction
Your post is the most cringeworthy thing ive ever seen
>>
>>1552656
Aside from his nostrils, not much.
>>
>>1552656

Nothing. Meltz has just become obsesses with pandering to reddit that anything not diva shit or indy midgets gets a bad review
>>
>>1552556
>Turning Reigns heel
Great ide-
>Pair him with Rollins and they win the tag titles
That's just asinine. They'd still have no reason to team up given their past.

>A diva carrying Jericho ever
Delusion, no other way to put it.

>Smackdown gettung their own women's and tag titles
Good luck with that. Their roster already looks small and underwhelming. It's only going to make that more apparent.

He's spot on about Strowman and Golden Truth though.
>>
>>1552556
>Enzo and Jericho salvaged that cringe trainwreck
>Le Melty man can't stop sucking
tranny and horsecocks and says the dumbest statement of the year
>People will unironically believe and parrot his shit opinion just because he's le Meltz
>>
>>1552581

>young and titus

knowing vince he will put them in a tag team again
>>
>>1552653
Cool dude. Why don't you put that on your blog?
>>
>>1552556
>David Flair and whatever the fuck Banks is
>carrying JeriGOAT
Mad Meltz has gone mental.
>>
>>1552556
>if Roman wins at Summerslam

Rusev needs that honeymoon and unless Roman is truly in the doghouse there's no way Rusev is going over him
>>
>>1552556

>Alvarez wants a future feud between Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn preferrably for the World Championship

They should of had seth go over dirty last raw to set this up.
>>
>>1552644
Trained by:
>no-name shitters
>THE Brian Kendrick

I think we both know who has the most potential here.
>>
>>1552556
Half of this shit he didn't even say, fuck off you bullshitting clickbait dumbfuck
>>
>>1552656
I think Bryan and Dave just have it out for Braun.
>>
>>1552556
>He has since given up on this idea stating how if Roman wins at Summerslam he’s guaranteed to be back in the World Championship picture maybe come Survivor Series
That's exactly what is going to happen.
He's going to beat Rusev and we're going to have Roman probably become the US and Universal Title Holder because Roman is Jesus and Vince can't see anything else.
I can tell you people have probably come to the realization of what's going to happen and Roman is going to be Booed come Summerslam
>>
>>1552913

Fucking end your worthless life Carter
>>
>>1552565
>>Creative has nothing for Darren Young and Titus O’ Neil
That's not bullshit, and I believe it.
>>
smackdown is brays house

he will be the taker of the show
>>
>>1553006
Bryan is a vanilla midget. He hates anyone tall
>>
>>1552565
This part wasn't true. He just said he wished that he could see it every week due to the amount of shit matches that have been going on lately.
>>
>>1552556
>>Meltzer believes that Mark Henry has renewed his contract...again and is namely going to be not seen all that often on Raw despite making a weekly and bi-weekly paycheck being employed by Raw exclusively...think being a WCW competitor that gets paid to sit around and do jack shit
What's wrong with this exactly?
>>
File: 1458668008775.jpg (192KB, 941x611px) Image search: [Google]
1458668008775.jpg
192KB, 941x611px
>>1552556

>According to Meltzer
>>
>>1552556
Much of this is made up as always.
>>
>>1555355

It wastes a slot on Raw.
>>
I can't fucking believe we might actually have the possibility of another fucking retrend of Ambrose/Wyatt or worse having Ziggler be Bray's new flavor of the month
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.