[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching RAW >the BIG DOG gets a YUGE pop smarks BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

>watching RAW
>the BIG DOG gets a YUGE pop
smarks BTFO
>>
Based Roman over as fuck and working the smarks
>>
Literally who?
>>
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER????
>>
>>1552275
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU
WHO ARE YOU
>>
>>1552275
>big pop

He got a marginal pop, and was still met with a mix reaction. Fans literally seemed confused to book him, but he was fighting for America so they didn't know if they should.
If this angle doesn't get Roman over a single a face, nothing will. This is pure pandering at its finest. Vince is basically forcing people to either cheer for Roman because he is American, or the guy shitting on America every week in Rusev.
>>
>>1552291
It worked for Cena.
>>
>>1552291
Cause titus, kalisto, and whoever just feuded with rusev got big pops... Damage controlling cuck
>>
>>1552291
You must be deaf as well as stupid then. Atlbro was at the show with live pics and said Roman got the biggest pop
>>
>>1552303
Did you miss that Titus was getting crowd chants?!
Titus has never been that fucking over, yet he was in his feud against Rusev. Probably where Vince got the idea to try this with roman.
>>
>>1552339
Titus has been way more over before, idiot. Why are you even speaking?
>>
>>1552291
Roman is already the most over guy you fucking idiot
>>
>>1552339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgpSm_H4YsM#t=53

get a clue
>>
>>1552311
Have it on my DVR and his reaction was clearly mixed. Do pops count when half of them are still boos?
Guess we will see in a few weeks if this push works. It will be funny if the crowd ends up cheering for Rusev at SS and booing Roman. If he can't get over with this push, he is fucking done as a face.
>>
>>1552303
Titus is a nigger and Kalisto is Mexican. Roman may be samoan but he looks like tanned white. Also, he's Vince's boyfriend
>>
File: 1470086366504.png (68KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
1470086366504.png
68KB, 660x874px
>inferring smarks bother to watch inferior Raw
>>
>>1552343
>Most over
>Seth got better crowd reactions during their feud

Sure thing buddy.
So did AJ Styles during his feud with Roman.
So did HHH during his feud with Roman.
So did Dean during his feud with Roman.
Who was the last guy Roman had a feud with that he was cheered against?......Seriously who?
Like I said if this fails against Rusev, he's done as a face.
>>
>>1552291
m8 I don't even like Roman but it's pathetic to deny, they fucking popped when he hit his offense.
As a big RuRu mark, I'm happy. He gets low-card shit timeslots against Ryder and Titus. Now, he'll get a good 15 minutes because he's facing Roman.
Sure, he'll probably lose, but he's the potential benefactor.
>>
>>1552366
We're they cheering Roman, or the American who was kicking the American hating commie? Because the crowds were indeed behind Ryder and Titus in their match ups against Rusev. Time will tell if fans get and "stay" behind Roman. Because you clearly still heard boos last night.
>>
>>1552374
>We're they cheering Roman, or the American who was kicking the American hating commie?

The state of the hoops you're jumping through.
He's Samoan.
>>
>>1552291
>>1552339
>>1552349
>>1552363
>>1552374
>sub-40 IQ Roman hater blowing himself the fuck out with his own mentally retarded intelligence levels
>>
>>1552349
it wasn't mixed, you just heard a couple of stray boos from fat fuck smarks such as yourself. stay butthurt.
>>
>>1552378
Roman was born in fucking Florida......that makes him American! You don't have to be white to be American.
>>
File: I've had enough of the odds.png (198KB, 537x304px) Image search: [Google]
I've had enough of the odds.png
198KB, 537x304px
>>1552397
>!

You need to go back.
>>
>>1552393
>buttmad

I have always been indifferent to Roman. I honestly don't hate the guy at all. And give him credit for improving a lot in the ring over the past year. But I call a spade a spade. He has been pushed to the moon, and can't get over as a face. I for one say turn him and let him have a run as the company's top heel.
>>
File: goback.jpg (24KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
goback.jpg
24KB, 450x338px
>>1552397
>!
>>
>based x working y

trully the lamest meme indian can utter
>>
File: 1470007400813.gif (263KB, 383x306px) Image search: [Google]
1470007400813.gif
263KB, 383x306px
>>1552397
>!
>>
I'm actually excited for his feud with Rusev

I used to hate Roman, but I actually felt like cheering him when his entrance hit
>>
>>1554299
kek this gay indian
>>
Legit question, is FedoRamen the most pathetic poster of asp?

He makes 10 fucking threads a day saying the same things over and over and calls that ''working the smarks''.

Get a life dude.
>>
>>1552298
Cena got over way before he started pulling the Mr. USA super Cena shit
How young can you be to not remember 2003-2005 Cena?
>>
>>1552366
>not knowing that RAW was in s Bible Belt bumfuck arena where they ALWAYS cheer Vinces pushed hacks.

Fuck it's one of the only places where Cena gets an 80% pop everytime he's there. Wake up you greasy ass goon
>>
>>1555458
>Heel Cena

Not the same as a forced pushed baby face hero numbnuts
>>
File: snek.jpg (49KB, 1024x527px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
49KB, 1024x527px
>>1552397
>!
>>
File: basedroman.jpg (25KB, 394x350px) Image search: [Google]
basedroman.jpg
25KB, 394x350px
>>1552291

>Mfw you get worked by the big dog and there's literally nothing you can do about it
>>
>>1555542
>Wake up you greasy ass goon

The sad thing is you're actually being serious, and think you have somewhat "superior tastes" in a show where oily men pretend hit each other for your entertainment.

>The only crowds that matter are like full sail cause they boo faces and cheer heels xD

Stupid idiot.
>>
Big Dog got back to back huge pops on both raw and smackdown's dark matches. based fucking roman
>>
>>1555542
Wow you're pathetic.
>>
>when the Roman pop is utterly btfo by everything on smackdown, even Dean
Romanetty is shit, Balor is shit
>>
my wife's son popped hard for the big dog
>>
>>1556540
any vids??
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.