[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlers that /asp/ actually like? Who?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 20

File: vD4J2Cn2.png (24KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
vD4J2Cn2.png
24KB, 299x299px
Wrestlers that /asp/ actually like? Who?
>>
BMJ
>>
Steiner
Nash
RVD
Matt Hardy
>>
OFFICIAL LIST OF 100% APPROVED /asp/BOYZ

>BMJ
>AJ
>JeriGOAT
>Based Fatass
>My Beautiful Big Guy
>THE ONE MAN BRAND
>RuRu
>HarpGOAT
>Roman Reigns as of late night
>Sami Zayn on PPV
>>
/asp/ is not a reddit hivemind so nobody
>>
>>1551835
Harper
Rusev
Steiner
Bret
BMJ
Booker T
Mr Perfect
Rick Rude

Anyone who disagrees is a virgin from /wew/
>>
we all secretly love Punk
>>
File: Randy.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Randy.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Based Randy
>That guy wearing a suplex city shirt posing with Orton
>The state of Cuck Lesnar
>>
>>1551860
Could've fooled me
>>
File: IMG_20160518_104859.jpg (9KB, 152x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_104859.jpg
9KB, 152x267px
>>1551859
But Rusev is shit
>>
Chris Benoit
>>
>>1551859
Also Bray

>>1551878
You don't count
>>
>>1551835
Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1551835
Rollins
KO
Rusev
BROKEN MATT
Y2J
Harper

in other words, heels
>>
>>1551915
>Rollins

Nope.
>>
File: stateofseth.jpg (315KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stateofseth.jpg
315KB, 1200x1600px
>>1551915
>Rollins
>Jasethy

"No"
>>
>>1551844
I don't.
>>
>>1551926
I was talking about everyone here who's had sex
>>
But Wyatt at least has charisma on his side? I'd love to see him destroy and humiliate Rucuck
>>
>>1551835
BROKEN MATT HARDY
BMJ
Steiner
Kurt Angle
>>
>>1551835
no it's

1. Broken Matt
2. Ryback
3. Rusev
4. Luke Harper
5. Big Match John

Our enemies are CM Phil and all of the Shieldettys,
>>
>>1551927
>people who don't like Cena are virgins

weak meme
>>
If we are talking unironically, i have never seen anyone say a bad word about Kurt Angle
>>
CM Punk
>>
>>1551938
>Meme

It's the truth, I even spoke to an admitted manlet on here who said BMJ is based. The only people left who still hate him are people in comas from 2009 or people who haven't had sex
>>
Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1551940
Because you're a newfag
Steiner vs Angle was the most vitriolic feud of spee /wwe/
>>
File: deanfaggot.png (1MB, 592x1154px) Image search: [Google]
deanfaggot.png
1MB, 592x1154px
>>1551945
>>
>>1551835
Dean Ambrose
>>
Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1551954
> Hey, that thumbnail looks like Lita... FUCK!
>>
>>1551944
I don't hate him, I just don't like him as a wrestler.
>>
>>1551966
oh
>>
>>1551915

All wrong except for Rusev and Luke Harper.

>All these wootists
>>
File: 2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg (1MB, 1952x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2012-04-11-18.13.26.jpg
1MB, 1952x3264px
>>1551966
> i dont hate the man, i hate the wrestler
>>
File: archivesdontlie.jpg (90KB, 1317x618px) Image search: [Google]
archivesdontlie.jpg
90KB, 1317x618px
>>1551966
>>
File: rrgareva.png (455KB, 595x622px) Image search: [Google]
rrgareva.png
455KB, 595x622px
>>1551986
>not being a fan or being able to oversee obvious flaws means hating
>>
Current wrestlers only

>Loved by everyone:
Miz

>Liked by everyone except contrarian fedoras:
Cena
Lesnar
Rusev
KO
Jericho
>>
>harper
>good

kek, name 5 good matches hes had then.
>>
File: 1427466715340.png (154KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1427466715340.png
154KB, 424x318px
>>1551944
>Only virgins have different opinions from mine
it's hard to like someone who's had the same formula for over a decade. Even Hogan was going in that direction until he changed his character in the NWO.
BMJ just seems better because he was out for months and we haven't had to endure his overused character constantly.
That and the fact that he's swimming in a roster full of utter shit, so he naturally looks good in comparison.
>>
File: Lepanderingtosmarksman.webm (2MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
Lepanderingtosmarksman.webm
2MB, 600x336px
>>1551992

>KO

"no"
>>
>>1551996
>That and the fact that he's swimming in a roster full of utter shit, so he naturally looks good in comparison.

More like you realize how based he is compared to these manlets and vanilla midgets that are the current #1 contenders
>>
>>1552010
>More like
That's exactly what I was implying, I fell into that category myself until I figured out why I liked him more.
Same old shit with a new t-shirt.
>>
>>1552019
Cena matches are infinitely more enjoyable than they were 6-7 years ago

Unless you want to say he got carried, but then you'd go back on your point that the roster sucks. You can see how much better BMJ is whenever he's in a feud, look at AJ. He's done nothing on the mic besides "le beat up John Cena" and "le u cant wrassle lol" like he's a smark on a message board
>>
>>1551938
>>1551966
>>1551990
>>1551996

Gonna need ya to have some sex and get back to wew
>>
Based Geordie is Based
>>
>>1552044
>Newcastle
>Relevant

Have fun in the Championship cuck
>>
File: NXT_Champion_Adrian_Neville.jpg (65KB, 569x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NXT_Champion_Adrian_Neville.jpg
65KB, 569x1024px
>>1552048
Based Geordie is married to a qt, traveling the world, doing his dream job, jacked as fuck and will be holding cruiser weight gold soon.

You're sitting in your bedroom wanking and hating your life.
>>
>>1552113
Sorry m8, can't hear you all the way down there in the Championship
>>
>>1552044
Based Nev
He is everything Balor wishes he could be
>better manlet
>better wrestler
>better talker (not by much, but I've actually seen him cut decent promos in NXT, Balor hasn't cut a decent promo in his life)
>escaped his accent
>>
>>1552113

>Based Geordie is married to a qt

Agreed 2bh
>>
>>1552034
Over a decade of the same shit with glitter on it doesn't make much of a difference if the core is still well over exposed.
For comparison Orton is arguably more entertaining right now even though his formula was run to the ground because his character looks vastly different, i.e he gives a shit about wrestling now (even though he will definitely go back to boreton soon)
>>
File: 1393608427908.png (174KB, 367x319px) Image search: [Google]
1393608427908.png
174KB, 367x319px
>>1552048
Don't talk shit bout ma city
>>
>>1552171
So you're saying everyone likes BMJ because he isn't overexposed anymore. What are we supposed to do, hate him because he ran wild years ago? You brought up Hollywood Hogan earlier, are you going to say next that was bad because he was stale for a few years?

Cena's match quality and promo quality are far ahead of where he was previously, remember that awful Star Wars promo?
>>
>>1552125
And yet, they made Balor exceed his title reign. I've not quite forgiven them yet.
>>
>>1551928

>2016
>still no storyline about Wyatt using his powers to supernaturally cuck Rusev leading to a street fight where the winner takes Lana and the US title
>>
Roman Reigns
BMJ
JeriGOAT
HarpGOAT
Ryback
Rusev
>>
>>1552204

Great list.
>>
>>1552186
>So you're saying everyone likes BMJ because he isn't overexposed anymore
Yes, my problem is the vivid memory of past BMJ and I find it hard to watch the same shit with a different coat of paint (not even that much different) Those that still boo Cena are in the same boat.
>You brought up Hollywood Hogan earlier, are you going to say next that was bad because he was stale for a few years?
No because he completely changed his character, BMJ has the same overused formula with a slight tweak. That's why I added Randy Orton to the post you replied to because his change was alot more drastic compared to Cena.
>>
Didn't Gallows or Anderson get nominated king of /asp/ one time?
>>
>>1552215
His character now is the gatekeeper
>The Face That Runs The Place
>"The future damn sure must go through me!"

After this AJ feud hes going to probably have a feud like Joe and he'll kill it there too.

>Yes, my problem is the vivid memory of past BMJ and I find it hard to watch the same shit with a different coat of paint (not even that much different)

No because he's a much better promo and a much better wrestler
>>
>>1552221
No
A wootist made a thread where people eliminate wrestlers and anderson was the one left over because he is the most irrelevant

Punk is the king of /asp/ because people cant stop talking about him
>>
>>1552229
*with like Joe
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 377x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 377x378px
Never heard anyone talk shit about cass
>>
>>1552233

>that faggot eliminating my boy Goldust just before the end

It still hurts
>>
>>1552208
Thanks friend
>>
>>1552229
>His character now is the gatekeeper
That still doesn't warrant a U-turn to suddenly like him, unless you were already a fan of him before he changed slightly.
>much better promo and a much better wrestler
Does more than the 5 moves of doom, same formulaic shit with minor alterations, his promos are better but not vastly more.
Maybe Cena soured me so much with over a decade of same old shit and that's why I can't overlook his minuscule tweaks. on an unbiased note I still don't see much of a change to look at him differently like Hogan's heel turn.
>>
>>1552039
>virgin not being able to handle the fact that not everybody is a fan of his favourite wrestler
>>
>>1552285
If you can't see a difference between old Cena shit like a bunch of boring matches with Orton and a cringe Star Wars promo and current BMJ Cena then yes you'll probably just hate him forever
>>
>>1552304
I never implied there was no difference, just not vast enough for me to look past his stale character.
>>
>>1552327
I think there is, his character now is a veteran wanting to test himself versus the new era.

And Hollywood Hogan worked as a complete barebones heel with the most basic moveset possible. This is coming from someone who thinks Hogan is the GOAT, Cena improved far more as a wrestler than Hogan did just because he started hitting people with a weight belt
>>
Steiner
Rude
Hennig
>>
>>1552336
Hustle, Loyalty and respect, loves the kids and America, still heavily protected in the ring with 90% of the moves unchanged, same promos but now he's a Veteran to change his goals in the company.

These are not vastly different enough to look at him in a different light. Maybe to people that can overlook his core stale character in favor of slight alterations. If anything his promos are worse in the long run because mic burials are stronger, thus making the opponent look even worse when he can't counter him if they have shit mic skills. The Rock for example only really buried shit talkers that don't deserve credence and rivaled those who could speak on the mic which made for GOAT promos.

Poor AJ has been verbally destroyed because of him.
>>
>>1552364
>still heavily protected in the ring with 90% of the moves unchanged

But didn't you say the roster is shit? It's either he's getting carried or he improved as a wrestler

>same promos
Not true at all, he used to be perma-cringe on the mic. Remember "we all enjoy Sundays?". Shit like that and the Star Wars promo was typical back then, not now for BMJ

And if the people Cena are feuding with can't hang with him on the mic, that's their own fault.
>>
>>1552233
>Punk is the king of /asp/

Lol lose weight
>>
>>1551835
matt hardy tb h
>>
>>1552380
it's a catch-22 with his new powerful burial promos he's flushing the shit roster down the toilet, like having an argument with a 5 year old. Plenty of people got soured by The Rock destroying Cena on the mic aswell but he's a part timer that doesn't show often so it wasn't too bad, and Cena was a good enough talker to look ok next to him.

>And if the people Cena are feuding with can't hang with him on the mic, that's their own fault.
it is their fault but it makes the company look like shit by proxy when Cena runs through his opponents like they're nothing, you can't have a credible feud if it's one sided the opponent is supposed to make Cena look good for their hyped match.

For comparison look at Y2J vs AJ, Y2J could've easily fucked with his character on the mic but chose not to and in turn made for a good fair feud. AJ vs Cena has been shit from the getgo because AJ looks like garbage now.
>>
File: hulk-hogan.jpg (63KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan.jpg
63KB, 618x412px
>>1551835

Well ya know somethin OP, I've been the most liked wrestler on /asp/ since it's inception. brother.
>>
File: lol.jpg (96KB, 333x269px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
96KB, 333x269px
>>1552420
>Plenty of people got soured by The Rock destroying Cena on the mic aswell
>Implying

And AJ's whole thing has been "lel u cant wrassle jhon", people want to see them in the ring not cutting promos. And why is that? Because Cena improved as a wrestler, what's the last bad Cena match you can remember?

Meanwhile 3-4 years ago, AJ would work circles around him and have to drag him to a good match
>>
>>1552294
Please have sex
>>
>>1551937
Pretty much this as for what most of /asp/ like.
>>
>>1552429
The WM 28 buildup was so one sided for The Rock it was laughable. it was great to see Cena get his shit recked but it did make the Rock look like a prick in the proccess because Cena had very little to counter him with.
>people want to see them in the ring not cutting promos
You need more than that to look good in mandrama, character is just as important. Those that do look good with shit mic skills haven't been destroyed on the mic by their opponent. Cena completely shat on AJ's career. The shit state of AJ is possibly the reason why they moved the club to Balor.

With a feud there's always one better on the mic than the other but to make your opponent look like an utter retard does no favors for the feud, and it makes Cena look like a massive cunt for doing it in the first place.
>>
>>1552476
The only time Rock was better than Cena was the pre-taped promos when he first came back. They must have told him to tone it down, because the quality of his promos definitely slipped as time went on. That Rock concert he did was awful, not even just for his standards.

And not anymore you don't. It's "le new era". So many people were going to watch Smackdown because they thought it would be the "wrestling show". Everyone knows AJ is a much better wrestler than promo, people want to see AJ wrestle
>>
>>1552485
Seeing how my original point was my dislike for Cena, I imagine the reason is because I prefer old wrestling that emphasizes character/promos and not the focus on fake wrestling.

Austin for example who is considered one of the GOATS was average in the ring but was made so much better with his talking.

Fuck this new era desu it's better to have solid mic battles that elevate the feud and not "i'm better than you I punch ur mouf at the PPV"
>>
>>1551860
Really? Could have fooled me. Anyone who doesn't relentlessly whiteknight the company guy gets crucified.

Just replace downvotes with 18+, have sex, ur fat or seek sunlight.
>>
File: kid-cudi-computer-laugh-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
kid-cudi-computer-laugh-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1551860
> /asp/ is not a reddit hivemind
>>
>>1551859
Kevin Nash
>>
>>1551835
Probably just Steiner and Angle.
>>
File: crying rawtist.png (112KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
crying rawtist.png
112KB, 712x806px
>>1551922
>all of those empty seats
>the state of raw
>>
>>1552773
> angle
Pls
The junkie cunt shouldnt have even won gold, that sandnigger should have
He only won because it was held in america
>>
>>1551835
Kevin Nash
Scott Steiner
Ryback
Roman Reigns
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.