[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press F To Pay Respects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: JUST.jpg (28KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
28KB, 630x420px
HES PUNISHED TO THE MID-CARD AHAHAHAHA
>>
BASED BIG DOG LITERALLY WORKING DEAN MARK KEK
>>
have sex carter
>>
File: 3490 - crying kurt_angle.png (194KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
3490 - crying kurt_angle.png
194KB, 424x318px
>yfw reigns music hit
>>
File: seth.gif (739KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
seth.gif
739KB, 245x170px
>ROMANETTY "MIDCARD SHITTER" REIGNS

LMAO
>>
This is great since Roman got his powerlevel down enough so he fits right into the midcard.
>>
Poor Rusev will be massively buried again
>>
HES MORE OVER THAN FINN, SETH, AND DEAN COMBINED HAHAHAAHAHA
>>
This is what we beed

A feud between two REAL WRESTLERS and big guys
>>
Jokes on you. Roman is being set up to win both the US Title and Universal Title.
>>
>>1548350
this
>>
>>1548350
Would have been better without the all caps.
>>
>>1548240
He's also going to stay face and beat smark darling Rusev. Based Big Dog will continue working the fatties.
>>
File: 1393806465695.png (175KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
1393806465695.png
175KB, 300x331px
>>1548240
Is he bollocks.
He's actually getting cheered now. Vince has found a way to do it. People always chant for the USA against Russia, so by extension they're cheering Roman too.

People were already easing up on him after he lost to Balor and now he'll spend some time in the midcard. After the midcard, he'll win the Universal belt and get "YOU DESERVE IT" chants because he's "earned it" now.
Seriously, smarks are pretty fickle and marks are cheering the faces anyway. Roman's finally getting over. People couldn't boo him forever anyway.

He might get better too and probably be less stronk, so some of the problems people have with him might just end up nullified,
>>
>>1548457
Smarts and marks are dead.

Retards want underdogs and shitty guys booked fast to the top.

Fat fucks get upset when Roman makes their whores gf wet,
>>
Face it marks, Romanetty won't sniff the main event for at least a year. Ratings cancer.
>>
>>1548276
Why would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything. It's just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol, right? That's so old. Its meaning makes sense but you don't feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" that's been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concepts that other people find it amusing or appropriate and that using purposely misspelled words shows the world that you're not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. There's a lot going through your head, but you realize I am right. You will try, though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? Oh damn tere are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? That's always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something abobut butthurt or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even OC? Tsk tsk, hard to say. Don't want to get embarrassed, Anon. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I can't wait, it's always fun playing insult roulette.
>>
>>1549471
have sex
>>
Roman should have ended Rusev's streak desu
>>
>>1548240
>Press F
>The most interesting Reigns has been in months

Fuck off back to /woo/ you inbred dipshit
>>
>Punished

Wow he got given a title shot. Sure is punished.
>>
>>1549451
>Ratings cancer.

Deanetty is over on smackdown kiddo.
>>
I'M NOT THE MAIN EVENT GUY
I'M NOT THE JOBBER GUY
I'M THE MIDCARD GUY
>>
Good, they needed to get him away from the Shieldetty midget cancer. Roman vs Rusev is going to be based as fuck.
>>
>>1549836

>>>/reddit/
>>
He got the most cheers tonight than I've heard it a long time.

HOWEVER

They didn't let 1 single boo pipe in
>>
god I just wanna hear Kurt Angle's theme one more time in a WWE ring to hear the most massive pop ever.
>>
>>1549860
That not Randy "will cuck your show with the loudest pop of the night" Orton.
>>
>>1549857
romarks mad as fuck
>>
>>1550180

>>>/heelbook/
>>
>>1550173

Your ears are broken.
>>
>>1550194
Your brain is delutional.
>>
>>1548457
>People couldn't boo him forever anyway

You underestimate the pettiness of today's smarks.
>>
>>1550201

>delutional

Finish high school
>>
>>1550207
Ya lo hice.
>>
Vince is gonna make Lana betray Rusev at summerslam and do a live sex celebration with Roman the raw after to celebrate his win
>>
Roman got a bigger pop than Rollins and balor the midgets
>>
>>1550512
kek this gay indian
>>
But Is he Autistic ?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.